Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Conor pays well then you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of him ruining everything for you.
He doesn't "gift" anyone money
It's more a loan and you have to pay him back by being his little sheep and never disagreeing with him. He is vile

Reactions: 9
What right had his mother and him to be at the house with the bridal party the morning of the wedding....wasnt their place at all to be there...goes to show the control they have over Dee...
The wedding looked very shabby,cant put my finger on it...
I saw that pic & thought the very same. Not their place at all. Very disrespectful to Dees family. Maybe if Conor & Dee were married he could be at house helping out but definitely not his mother!

Reactions: 3
McGregor likes the power of knowing people are under his control financially. Him providing money comes at a price.

A despicable pig of a human.

Reactions: 11
I'd say she terrified of him & his family. Poor girl.

Stop it! Where u see that pic? That very disrespectful of Dee parents at their daughter wedding.
Dee's Instagram page still had them there. One of Dee walking down the aisle and he is in the row ahead of the mother of the bride!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As much as I don't like Conor. He sat in the church with Magz , his kids and dees ma & da in the second seat behind the bridesmaids.
Him standing in the seat on front of Dees Ma, He looked like he was greeting Dee at the top of the aisle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone see this?
Dana White was filmed in a nightclub fighting with his wife on New Years Eve...she slaps him and he slaps her back...since apologised.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/m...-Dana-White-apologizes-slapping-wife-bar.html via https://android.com
Yep, not a good look at all. Hes a big guy who should have been able to show restraint.

Disheartening to see so many across twitter (which I view as an indicator of where society it's at) say she deserved it as he was provoked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She should never have slapped him over an arguement, there are far too many women in this world who think it's okay to hit a man in the face and not get a slap back.
Don't want hit by a guy? then don't hit a guy! simples

Reverse the genders, imagine Dana hit her first and she slapped him back - we would all be saying "well done Hun"....and saying how out of order he was....

Reactions: 24
She should never have slapped him over an arguement, there are far too many women in this world who think it's okay to hit a man in the face and not get a slap back.

Reverse the genders, imagine Dana hit her first and she slapped him back - we would all be saying "well done Hun"....and saying how out of order he was....
She slapped him once he dished out more than one in retaliation.

Reactions: 2
I dropped the ball, I thought the mother still lived in the Lucan house!
Tony was in the Old Forge over Xmas and in scummy Conors pics. He is also driving a band new porche so doing OK! Lives in the old family home in Lucan.
If I were Dee I’d be fuming he still follows Zoe Whelan

Reactions: 1

Exactly a man hitting a woman is never right but her slap to him came at lightning speed they are well used to slapping the heads off each other after booze.
Her statement was interesting-so out of character and has never happened before aka its def happened before😂Ironically he said before that a UFC fighter would never be forgiven for hitting a woman and there would be no career come back for anyone who did...eating his words now.

Reactions: 6
Exactly a man hitting a woman is never right but her slap to him came at lightning speed they are well used to slapping the heads off each other after booze.
Her statement was interesting-so out of character and has never happened before aka its def happened before😂Ironically he said before that a UFC fighter would never be forgiven for hitting a woman and there would be no career come back for anyone who did...eating his words now.
People get drunk and slap. No sympathies either way. People who act like that to each other have a problem with alcohol.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.