Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I'm on the dating scene and once I start chatting to someone I always ask their views on McGregor. It tells you all you need to know about a guy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Puffin

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but I think Dee is being abused. I don't think she is there 100% by choice. I would say her self esteem is in the toilet , I can imagine what he says to her, I'd say her finances are controlled, her SM , she's alienated from family and friends and surrounded by his. Going by that bj video she is probably controlled if not forced to go along with these things. Sometimes it's just easier to concede than fight

No amount of money is automatically going to give you the strength to leave an abusive relationship .She seems to be on something, my guess is prescription meds to numb herself and make her more compliant and the ❄ for party time. I could be way off the mark here and she may just be an idiot but I always get so uncomfortable when I see her

• Heart
Reactions: 50

bandearg

Only came across these threads today. Firstly I don't think Terri's child looks any way like Conor. Always said it from the start. No dount he rode her to death but definitely not his child. And Dee run a mile but marry him first and take him to the cleaners 🤣
ah stop now the child is the head off him and junior. She didn’t just come into money and disappear for no reason either

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Make It Stop

VIP Member
You’re from Ireland. HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN IRELAND. Ok so shut up and listen. The history of black face is racist. This is black face. This isn’t ‘politically correct’. This is the equivalent of dressing up like a Nazi and telling everyone to calm down. Ireland has a long way to go if you don’t think that’s a big deal. It’s a big big fucking deal. Come try it over here. Come see. You’re so goddamn ignorant it’s funny.

So if I dress up like a black and tan “because that’s what they look like” and choose to go out as that for halloween. That’s fine right? That’s not violent. Don’t be so sensitive.

OR maybe you could dress up like a drunk ‘Irish’ person with a red wig and get in a fight.

Again don’t be sEnSitiVe.
Plenty of black people live in Ireland these days you ignorant Yankee Doodle. I’m allowed say that cos I’m a DRUNKEN FIGHTING IRISH LEPRECHAUN. 🍀

Seriously lighten up we all know Black Face is wrong and racist but aggressively attacking anonymous strangers on an Internet forum created for gossiping purposes leads me to believe you may have an underlying issue and try to correct it by creating situations in your head in which you need to EDUCATE us mere simpletons in your quest for an idealistic world.

Just be sound about it like us Irish ☘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chippednails

VIP Member
She needs to change hairdresser so
The state of her hair
She is in the height of addiction or some kind of heavy medication so I reckon she doesn’t give a toss. Think back of all the old videos of her, very well able to talk. Now all we get is muted giggles. And not normal ones, the sound of someone drugged up. She’s on something to numb the pain of the reality of her life. Sad thing is that without Dee, Conor probably would never have ever made it the UFC. His family didn’t push him cause they never really believed in him it was her. His Dad thought he was a loser from day 1.
It’s very sad really but all is not right there

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Conor McGregor is nothing but a horrible, drug addict, wife beater, rapist, vile piece of shit!! A disgrace to our country so the Brits are welcome to you, lowlife scum.
PJ is twice the man you’ll ever be, you aren’t fit to breathe the same air as him!!
He’s such a fucking knacker thinks he’s the best thing to come out of Ireland. We have sportspeople in this country to be proud of Conor you’ll never be one of them you stupid prick.

So PJ is a sad bastard cos he’s admitted to being depressed about his marriage ending. What about your puffer face cunt of a sister crying into her camera every second day about her mental health and the load that weighs her down which happens to be her child.

Don’t throw stones your family don’t like catching!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
He is a scumbag imagine doing that to anyone never mind his fiancée and the mother of his children , and she also has no respect for herself either they aren't alone on that yacht anyone could have walked out to them , have they not got a fucking bedroom on it or what . I say he has her drugged up all day every day the woman doesn't know what she is at half the time. I can't even go to the toilet in peace with out my children during the day ,where are their kids as well it's clearly daytime

Reactions: 35
I’m sure your ancestors would’ve loved bombing innocent people in Birmingham and London. The IRA most sing about now isn’t the 1916 of James Connelly it’s those of the cowardly child murderers from the 70s onwards. Not even getting into this on here nice to see Conor is wrong until he supports a terrorist organisation and for the next reply my view is the same on the UVF/UDA killing innocent Catholics.
What about British soldiers murdering innocent civilians,like bloody sunday?
The provo ira of the 70s onwards were formed in response to the brutal oppression by British military of the civil rights movement of '69 where Irish people where looking for their basic human rights like the right to a fair vote,1 man 1 vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Dee is a sad bastard acting like she loved yet another watch. Conor’s worth 200million as if any effort went into buying that he probably sent his staff to pick her up something.
I’m sure she’d prefer a wedding and a fella that doesn’t shag anything that moves over a watch and the STDs he brings home

Reactions: 34

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
What a sad state of affairs, I’m Scottish but the guy had the chance to be the face of Ireland and do the country proud now look at him a pathetic woman abusing scum bag. Money won’t ever buy class I’d rather work 9-5 than be part of his circle

Reactions: 32

Icanteven

Chatty Member
He is the most vile person. I cannot understand how he has not been outed as the dirtbag rapist scumbag that he has built himself up to be. The level of media protection he has makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Anyone disputing if Terri got a pay off or not pls look at the facts.
She went from posting solicitors letters from him, posting all over mas who drink (us Irish mas know) , commenting on all Conor’s family’s pages about her daughter, videos and photos of Conor and her conversations, photos of that night she got pregnant. Yes this bitch brought all the RECEIPTS and most of us have seen them. The child’s initials are CJM. She also went from council flat to Gucci and moncler clothes pushing CMJ around New York. I would have done the same thing. Make a better life for yourself and your baby Terri Bcoz the McGregors are going nowhere fast 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
The highest stage? No Conor the octogon is not the highest stage. Think more about the soldier Ireland lost this week. That’s raising a flag for your country you numpty

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Everyone that feels sorry for her really shouldn't.. She chose to live this life, with the yachts, designer clothes ( no taste!) and the constant degradation from her ( partner)... She couldve walked away years ago and before she had 3 little innocent kiddies... She deserves all she gets imo.
I believe it’s more complex than that. There is no way he would let her just walk away easily. He is a bully & we all know how violent he is. No doubt she loved the lifestyle & him but I think there is also fear there. I’d say he has her mentally broken down and completely controlled

Reactions: 30

CherryMotel

Any of his fanboys (or fangirls) who defended him and continued associating with him after the r*pe allegations came out because they didn't think he was capable of r*ping someone only have to look at that video to see how low the bar is set for how he treats the mother of his children, if that's the respect he has for Dee sure what respect would he have for any other woman? He can pay off the media and suppress his crimes all he wants but in the end he's just showing everyone who he really is without even trying.

• Heart

Here's the video on twitter
Everyone that feels sorry for her really shouldn't.. She chose to live this life, with the yachts, designer clothes ( no taste!) and the constant degradation from her ( partner)... She couldve walked away years ago and before she had 3 little innocent kiddies... She deserves all she gets imo.