Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's paying for everything so feels like he can do what he wants - re: the weddings and everything else

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If you compare pictures of him even 2 years ago he's much healthier and fresher looking. I thought it was the no beard but his whole body and features are completely altered. He used to take some sort of pride in his hair and appearance but it's just greased back or in a mad fanny split. 100% a mix of human growth hormone and drink/drugs.

Reactions: 7
If you compare pictures of him even 2 years ago he's much healthier and fresher looking. I thought it was the no beard but his whole body and features are completely altered. He used to take some sort of pride in his hair and appearance but it's just greased back or in a mad fanny split. 100% a mix of human growth hormone and drink/drugs.
I never liked him but at least when he was winning titles & training he had a purpose!
There were even holidays where he was flooring it in the gym & doing fast sprints cycles. Dee even joined in & they looked clean & sober. Both a mess from the drugs & too many ‘yes’ people around 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Is this actually true, are him and the mam separated now?
Yeah Conor & Erin have made vague references to their Mam going through some tough situation in 2020. And left it at that. Not sure how much Coinage Tony is around in their lives these days. Some pics of him at Erin’s first DFI opening but other than that can’t think of anything else. Oh sorry I think he was at the Rome christening too

Reactions: 1
Tony was in the Old Forge over Xmas and in scummy Conors pics. He is also driving a band new porche so doing OK! Lives in the old family home in Lucan.

• Sick
Tony was in the Old Forge over Xmas and in scummy Conors pics. He is also driving a band new porche so doing OK! Lives in the old family home in Lucan.
Didn’t see him in the family photos this year, who had those ones up? I assume he is still on the payroll to be affording the cars and boat upkeep etc… can’t have someone like Conor outwardly acknowledging his Dad is gay now can we 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Well by doing ok, I am guessing you mean doing ok by living on his son's money?

Reactions: 2
Few familiar faces missing from the ‘close friends & family’ trip. None of the two Dunphy brothers and their gangs. They usually all seem to attend everything since the two lads are “directors”, would have thought they were first on the list ahead of the bearded Joyce guy & his utterly scary other half and 2 kids.

Few familiar faces missing from the ‘close friends & family’ trip. None of the two Dunphy brothers and their gangs. They usually all seem to attend everything since the two lads are “directors”, would have thought they were first on the list ahead of the bearded Joyce guy & his utterly scary other half and 2 kids.
I thought the same. Keith Joyce is always with him but where was that Cian fella who also is always under his wing, Kim McDermott etc

Dee's face looks a little bit bruised here. Maybe it's the lighting.
How does she stick having to be around this guy? She always seems out of it in the videos laughing for no reason.
I'd say she terrified of him & his family. Poor girl.

It's the sisters wedding and front row is conor and mags with the mother of the bride and assume father sat behind them! Like WTF have some respect for the brides parents. If it was about the kids they could have sat with granny and granda devlin with mags and Conor behind.
Stop it! Where u see that pic? That very disrespectful of Dee parents at their daughter wedding.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.