Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife is morphing into Leone, she even has a similar engagment ring only thing hers is more chavvier.
Imagine dropping your knickers for your friends fella, moving into her house where she took her life. Raring her kids, redesigning her house, morphing into her , looks and style wise. The only difference with them is Leone was pure and likeable unlike GG Aoife ( the lights are on but there's no1 home)

That's Aoifes house
His house is on Walkinstown Avenue beside Amatouch
I assumed it was Conor’s. So sad, she basically sleeping in the bed of a ghost. It’s the kids I feel sorry for, ultimately they just want their Mam. And then Miss Plastic shows up, she will never give them kids pure love just enough to ensure their Da thinks she likes them. I hope Leone haunts her in her silk sheets every night and she wakes up with the cold sweats

Reactions: 6
where can i find out things about the poor wife google hardly shows anything
do they know why she committed suicide she must have been in a terrible place

Reactions: 3
where can i find out things about the poor wife google hardly shows anything
do they know why she committed suicide she must have been in a terrible place
She was a private individual don’t see why there would be anything on google. It was tragic and horrible and the woman deserved better she adored her children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She was a private individual don’t see why there would be anything on google. It was tragic and horrible and the woman deserved better she adored her children.
She absolutely adored those kids, so sad to see how it's all played out.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She absolutely adored those kids, so sad to see how it's all played out.
I was shocked when I heard because she had put up stories that morning or the day before. Your heart would bleed thinking about what might have been going on in her head. Aoife has a lot to be sorry for how she can even look at those poor children is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
well many seem to know what she looked like,what sort of personality she had and how old are the kids
im curious the same as things about Dee etc obviously easy to find
but i take the point being made sorry x

Reactions: 4
I was shocked when I heard because she had put up stories that morning or the day before. Your heart would bleed thinking about what might have been going on in her head. Aoife has a lot to be sorry for how she can even look at those poor children is beyond me.
Miss Aoife has a lot of shite she should be looking into the mirror & contemplating about….

But people like her rarely do and play the victim. If you have have never been held accountable..,

Reactions: 5
well many seem to know what she looked like,what sort of personality she had and how old are the kids
im curious the same as things about Dee etc obviously easy to find
but i take the point being made sorry x
Leone suffered desperately with her nerves, had for a long time, she struggled big time to keep up with the life she'd got into

• Sad
Reactions: 13
poor women she must have been very unwell
its the kids that really suffer and have really been put through it as their dad being in prison as well
dont know much about the people being discussed I think I need to google

last ? does Aoife have children of her own

Reactions: 2
poor women she must have been very unwell
its the kids that really suffer and have really been put through it as their dad being in prison as well
dont know much about the people being discussed I think I need to google

last ? does Aoife have children of her own
No Aoife has no kids. You'll find out more on the original Saffy T threads, but there's not much more to know, Leone killed herself leaving 4 small kids, Aoife wasted to time taking her spot.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she break up with the husband because he didn’t want more kids (he had those identical girl twins who just have been in their mid-late teens when they got married)

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she break up with the husband because he didn’t want more kids (he had those identical girl twins who just have been in their mid-late teens when they got married)
That was part of the reason they broke up.
She was a wicked step mother to those girls and the girls jumped for joy when they split.
Mark goes out with a lovely girl now.
Aoife is like a spoilt brat in a relationship. Graham will have his hands full and this will be his karma 😂
Hey Graham.. the grass isn't always greener

Reactions: 6
That was part of the reason they broke up.
She was a wicked step mother to those girls and the girls jumped for joy when they split.
Mark goes out with a lovely girl now.
Aoife is like a spoilt brat in a relationship. Graham will have his hands full and this will be his karma 😂
Hey Graham.. the grass isn't always greener
Younger children are easier to manipulate I hope they are able see through her.

Reactions: 2
Someone said the wig got his gaff redone, wonder if the painted pic of Leone with the wings is still hung up.

• Wow
There’s a picture of his dead ex with wings hanging in the house?
The mother of the kids, yes. I'm gonna say it's almost life size, painted,her with a white dress and white wings and an elaborate background. I'm sure if you googled for a bit you could find it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The meaning behind the painting was nice.
It's gone now aswell as another one that got painted. The whole house has been changed, Aoife got an interior designer in.
Aoife probably didn't like Leone looking at her while she sat on the sofa

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus that’s terrible sad, I remember it’s being all over Sophie Maloneys Instagram when she died. I heard she caught him cheating with someone close to her and she took her life but could be rumours. The poor kids I hope they have a good extended family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.