Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion is a winner from
@Calicali

A nod to the notorious PIG.
There was another suggestion from u with an equal number of likes. It was the one about Conor and Aoife being up a tree ๐Ÿ˜‚

The recap is long so I'll spare you.

TLDR: mack gee is still the epitome of a deadbeat of a man

Lately we've seen;
โœ”Mack gee continues to associate with alleged violent, dangerous thugs who attack women

โœ”Mack gee continues to be very unfortunate to be caught up in these alleged incidents as nothing more than an innocent bystander

โœ” Mack gee continues to be very fortunate that these alleged incidents go away after a few days, conveniently coinciding with a notable period of absence from SM

โœ”Mack gee's elderly doobye friend (?) continues licking arse with a ๐Ÿ”ฅ or ๐Ÿ‘Š reaction to mack gee's posts (except he stopped short of reacting to the #baked vids ๐Ÿ˜‚)

โœ”Mack gee's children who he shares with Dee continue to be pushed from pillar to post living on a docked yacht and continue to be posted online (something mack gee lied about before Dee's first son was born saying he wasn't into celeb BS)

โœ” Dee's birthday gift was a tattoo of mack gee's name whilst being groped by him for the world to see (clearly not her idea and clearly based off that Venezuelan woman's tattoo mack gee saw this summer). Now he has her branded, only surprised he didn't do it sooner.

โœ”Mack gee's 'friend' has obviously taken many many blows to the head. This is just too funny but tragic at the same time ๐Ÿ˜…

โœ”Mack gee is trying his hand at rapPing during his night time benders in the basement of the boat he's living on. Jake gyllenhaal has cast mack gee in roadhouse, so that he can pay off his hair plugs debt. Jakey, May u be prepared for the string of litigation arising out of on set goings on.

โœ”Jake Paul and tattlers continue to say it how they see it.

โœ” Mack gee's fam continues to be the gift that keeps on giving. Mad love for u Tony, Jackie magzer, Erin, eef.

Saw there that Daniel mirkin had stories or posts up about a lambo yacht, what are the chances he's an owner of one of the other 62 (63 were made) yachts....or more like he actually owns the one gee bag keeps pretending is his own ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god!!!! How does she let him post them videos sheโ€™s out of her head & the child there too, why does he make such a show of her!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 14
A previous poster said that his nails are dirty

So's his arse

๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hes on the class A full time not weed, he's such a dirt bird the absolute state of him and her. Her parents and sisters seem so so respectful, how have none of them intervened, u cannot deny both of them are out of their heads in that watch video, come on!

Reactions: 19
Anyone notice in that video of the watch the daughter goes โ€˜Conor you wannaโ€™ then โ€˜mammy you wannaโ€™...the relationship is clear there

Reactions: 16
So so sad to watch a beautiful little girl being blatantly ignored by her mother how many times did she say mammy mammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice in that video of the watch the daughter goes โ€˜Conor you wannaโ€™ then โ€˜mammy you wannaโ€™...the relationship is clear there
I thought she was talking to the little lad Conor....๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
So so sad to watch a beautiful little girl being blatantly ignored by her mother how many times did she say mammy mammy.
She didn't ignore her, she smiled first time and kissed her the second and he also gave her kiss and cuddles.

Two of them seem drunk/ stoned alright. The tattoo video is very disrespectful I agree. But the kid wasn't ignored. Let's keep it real.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dee for duck sake ye sad witch. She seemed so normal and sound and now shes just a prize clown. Glazed over sweaty head on her in all the recent pics. Idolising some cheating hot head cos hes worth a few million.

Sorry for another post but โ€ฆ just saw the watch video. I couldnt give a duck why she stays with him. Like money talks n all. But seriously people attacking her mothering skills over a tiny clip of a video. Thats a bit judgemental. But ill judge her all day long for being a muppet. She lets him make a thick of her constantly I wouldnt stay with my fella cheating and raping and battering birds BUT he has MILLIONS and who knows if she tried leaving maybe he could ruin her and keep kids. He needs her for his image so sheโ€™s obviously chosen to stick with him and gets paid so much in shite designer gear n gaffs n millionaire lifestyle. Its a mad scenario. Remember hearing them stories about him off his nut in the barn when she was giving birth and going into the coombe with his top off n all. But why does she post those sad instas abpu him. Like a sappy fangirl. Sorry rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think they jump straight on her for a laugh every now and then then orchestrate posts so weโ€™ll talk about them. Her latest two posts. Daddy will fit in well in Hollywood Dee sure itโ€™s full of sex predators.

Reactions: 10
The absolute head on her in her pink tracksuit...she has the head of a junky and hes after robbing her a watch for her birthday ..ya need it Dee ya need it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The child mentions the glass 20 times and no response...she was probably fucked back to the nanny after the video finished ..hes now introducing the kids to the videos where shes coked out of it..definitely trying to get her talked about as a bad mother surely.

Reactions: 7
I honest to god don't get the hype over a watch?? Like its just a fuxkin watch ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ making out like he's after giving her the crown jewels ๐Ÿ˜‚ and she's the most thankful ever to "daddy" ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honest to god don't get the hype over a watch?? Like its just a fuxkin watch ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ making out like he's after giving her the crown jewels ๐Ÿ˜‚ and she's the most thankful ever to "daddy" ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cringe
Even the little girl kept it real amongst all the ramblings of the adults, "it's a watch" quite simply. She was wondering what all the fuss was ๐Ÿ˜‚
The mother briefly mentioned it's big but took that back very quickly after the father picked up on it, was she afraid he'd lose the head. Must be like walking on eggshells around him. Imagine u say one thing he doesn't agree with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even the little girl kept it real amongst all the ramblings of the adults, "it's a watch" quite simply. She was wondering what all the fuss was ๐Ÿ˜‚
The mother briefly mentioned it's big but took that back very quickly after the father picked up on it, was she afraid he'd lose the head. Must be like walking on eggshells around him. Imagine u say one thing he doesn't agree with.
I picked up on that about the size of it, she must know better than to say anything but that itโ€™s a brilliant gift.

Reactions: 6
She didn't ignore her, she smiled first time and kissed her the second and he also gave her kiss and cuddles.

Two of them seem drunk/ stoned alright. The tattoo video is very disrespectful I agree. But the kid wasn't ignored. Let's keep it real.
Ya I agree to they did interact with her I know she kept saying mammy and they didn't answer her straight. My young one does that we could be in the middle of a conversation and I could be answering someone else and she's there calling me. I really like Dee I just don't know how she puts up with him...he's vile ๐Ÿคฎ he's absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 9
So on her birthday she gets a tattoo of his name?! At least it is her sons name too no chance of getting the 3 kids names tattooed he has her marked now. I dont even know what to say about the video the little girl calling her father conor and her mother calls him daddy.. what a fucked up joke! Off their heads with children present, money will never buy class. "Some weight in it isnt there" its a watch!! To go with the other hundreds of watches im sure. Child has american accent his changed the minute he asked the people below to wish her a happy bday all fake n cant wait for his day to come when he pays for crimes he committed. He will stil be her everything then cus she is deluded!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know Dee personally? She comes across as an absolute simpleton in that video. Is she actually as thick as she sounds? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's so cringe that he posted a picture of himself in his jocks and told us how much the jocks and ashtray cost. If you have to flaunt that hard about what you own, you aren't as rich as you are portraying

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.