Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People get drunk and slap. No sympathies either way. People who act like that to each other have a problem with alcohol.
and should not be married to each other... awful to watch. Seems like it has already blown over in American media.

Reactions: 2
Is this the one he supposedly had to biy a house for as an apology?
no that never happened.. nothing happened .. aoifes husband at the time was friends with the wig so it was all sorted.. now Aoife is with him 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
no that never happened.. nothing happened .. aoifes husband at the time was friends with the wig so it was all sorted.. now Aoife is with him 🙈
In all fairness Aoife has been around the block. She's not called gangster gee for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wig is out for good … finished his 18 months… I agree cromwellsfort is definitely walkinstown a continuation of Kimmage road west
Did yous not notice the wig in the background of Conor’s Xmas pics post on insta , you can see him dee in the wigs kitchen cos wig is at the sink washing dishes haha and his son beside him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did yous not notice the wig in the background of Conor’s Xmas pics post on insta , you can see him dee in the wigs kitchen cos wig is at the sink washing dishes haha and his son beside him
Wow the house has gotten a whole makeover. Aoife really has her claws in there.I hope Leone haunts Aoife everynight

Just copped him now in the pic !
I wonder is his house the one on the same side as the borza that had all the builders fencing around it for months during renovations last year

Reactions: 1
Aoife is morphing into Leone, she even has a similar engagment ring only thing hers is more chavvier.
Imagine dropping your knickers for your friends fella, moving into her house where she took her life. Raring her kids, redesigning her house, morphing into her , looks and style wise. The only difference with them is Leone was pure and likeable unlike GG Aoife ( the lights are on but there's no1 home)

I wonder is his house the one on the same side as the borza that had all the builders fencing around it for months during renovations last year
That's Aoifes house
His house is on Walkinstown Avenue beside Amatouch

Reactions: 7
It's not far from the roundabout. 2 houses next door to each other were done up on different styles from the outside. One is great brick, can't remember what the other one is like. I heard Connor bought the 2 of them though, no?

It's not far from the roundabout. 2 houses next door to each other were done up on different styles from the outside. One is great brick, can't remember what the other one is like. I heard Connor bought the 2 of them though, no?
Yes thats true. Aoife lives in the black window one, when she's not playing nanny to the Whelan kids

Attachments

• Haha
Wig is out for good … finished his 18 months… I agree cromwellsfort is definitely walkinstown a continuation of Kimmage road west
So did she have the kids full time while he was inside? Have they no grandmother or aunties on the mothers side?

Imagine bringing your kids to the wigs gaff on Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Dee is a dirty witch she’s had manky nails for years, you can see in the photos he posted on xmas day the pjs they had on thrown on the bathroom floor with dirty towels and the carpet is filthy too. Your health plays a big part in your hair that’s probably why it’s falling out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.