Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say he probably has great advisors. I wouldn't give that prick any credit when it comes to making sound decisions.
Yes!! You may great advisors but you still have to make the decision at the end of the day!! He is a bleep but he is not stupid by the looks of things and is planning long term !!

He has advisors and investment doesn’t always mean you have to sign it off. If you are part of a fund the fund managers make those calls.

Reactions: 2
To be fair they don't look chewed off or neglected. They are neatly filed. It's just that you would expect a bridesmaid to have her nails painted at the very least. Maybe I am being too picky!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the big rock she’s wearing is great company when she’s alone in her big lonely house while her “king” is off shagging anything that moves. She doesn’t even have friends that she goes out with and doesn’t seem to have any interests other then Conor

Reactions: 12
She needs to start being clever, have him buy her lots of Hermes (the rarer the better, higher resale value) bags for birthdays and Christmas. Lots of social media posts abut how great he is, what wonderful thoughtful gifts, how lucky she is to receive such a gift. So then when he fucks off without marrying her she can sell the lot and set herself up in a home. All the promises in the world mean nothing, he is out knobbing anything that moves, risking the sexual health of his children's mother. She needs to start waking up to herself and protect herself and the kids. But she seems enthralled to the gangster's moll lifestyle for now. But she will learn the hard way.

Reactions: 16
I’d say shes reluctant to leave because that bleep won’t give her a penny if she does, imagine her getting a new fella? As if he’d let that happen he’d make her life hell. I do feel sorry for her in a way she’s so lost. But she won’t be the first to get out of that kind of situation and she won’t be the last

Reactions: 13
Putting myself in her shoes, it would be erm... 'worrying' at this stage that there is no sign of a wedding date. That ring was probably given after one of the *alleged* rapes to smooth things over. It's very sad she doesn't have the strength walk away, she's clearly living in fear but now with 3 kids it's even harder. I know she has the high life and all endless shopping sprees and holidays but how in the name of f**k can you honestly be content or relax knowing your fella at the very least is in bed with junkies any day, any time. The only 'luck' she'd have is that it's consensual.

Can imagine she tries to go out and be with him all the time and it probably leads to huge fights when Conor insists on going off on his own, not to be seen or heard from in days. She knows what he's up to!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.