Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only just declaring her coat as a gift when I’m sure yesterday she said she had bought a new coat? I cba to go back and watch
I think she said her new coat was part of a new campaign with RI but i don't recall her putting ad on the story.

I assume the food she was eating at Zizzi was gluten free? 🤔 or was that last weeks fad?

Reactions: 3
I assume the food she was eating at Zizzi was gluten free? 🤔 or was that last weeks fad?
I think there was a little sticker on the plate saying GF. She still hasn't replied to anyone on her announcement post clarifying if it's full coeliac or gluten intolerance. Granted she doesn't owe anyone that but if she's going to flit between different phrasing it would reduce the risk of alienating those GF followers of hers.

So she’s putting Macie back in nursery again??!
Its probably a #gifted one now so she can now now Connie doesn’t have to actually pay??

Reactions: 1
How is she drained from moving, she went on holiday while Ricky stayed behind working on the house!

So she can’t be arsed to take Macie Pumpkin picking so I’ll turn an M&S food as into an excuse to whine about it??! How is she still getting paid ads??!

Reactions: 2
It baffles me that now even a sniff of gluten is leaving her in a bad way. Didn’t seem all that fussed on her holidays and didn’t seem to be in a bad way?

She is actually so oblivious to her privlidge, her post this morning about everything will work out..... Well sometimes it doesn't and sometimes people go through tit everyday that what break a spoilt brat like her and these people carry on without running to mummy or posting about it on SM.
God she's infuriating.

Reactions: 5
It is sad how she is now really monetising poor little Macie now. Guess she knows without her she cannot earn anywhere near as much. Poor little girl

Christ all she seems to be doing lately is online shopping and spending how much everything costs??? I would literally have to think twice before buying 1 or 2 things from H&M for myself let alone reems of stuff, the other day it was loads of dresses at £50 each?!

Christ all she seems to be doing lately is online shopping and spending how much everything costs??? I would literally have to think twice before buying 1 or 2 things from H&M for myself let alone reems of stuff, the other day it was loads of dresses at £50 each?!
I had exactly this thought earlier today when I skipped through 3 stories worth of H&M screenshots and she had multiple things at £26.99 in her basket. I’d tot with the idea of buying one, she really has no idea how the other half live

Reactions: 1
Her latest moan - tired of solo parenting 😂😂 seriously she is living with her Mum she doesn’t realise how easy she has it

Reactions: 5