Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connie I don’t think anyone cares that much about your teeth to say you’ve photoshopped them…
The use of filters all the time probably helps her 😂. Also likely low on engagement so wants people to jump to her defence but unlikely that's a thing!!

Just saw the protein bar ad 🤢. Really poor at explaining the flavours and of the 58 second clip, most of it is her slapping the food around her mouth going "mm". Also sounded like she forgot the brand name at the start. It's not something that she has managed to sell to me at all so can't see it being a successful campaign with just 58 likes and 2 comments in 2 days, one of which was hers and the other someone she knows inviting herself for a freebie when she's back from holiday 😂

Reactions: 1
I see the mum has braces. Must of been influenced by the gruesome twosome’s Invisalign “journey”. (Cons and Brads)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eugh her holiday with “mummy” just making her seem so much more out of touch and privileged than ever before.

Reactions: 4
Just seen that her mum treated her to her holiday - was wondering as it is not a cheap place to go even out of season. Surely she is at an age now where she should be repaying the favour to her parents not them taking her away like she is a teenager?!

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m shocked at how much room service they got on an all inclusive holiday. Part of the fun is going to the restaurant every meal time and picking up a little bit of everything, why just sit in your room all the time? I can understand the last day with Macie being ill, but the rest of it I can’t, felt like every ig story was another room service

so she's back from her all expenses paid (by mummy) trip and has decided she needs to slow down.....just like sticky vicky pattison...what is it with these people? what do they do? The film crappy ig vidoes advertising shite and very little else. Makes me absolutely sick.

Fist time poster here, sorry if this has already been mentioned.
Didn’t she do a huge post on how she’d researched child safety online and how many weirdos are on Instagram so she’d not be posting anymore of her daughter for her safety. Just wondering what happened? Macie is now all over the gram, pretty sure the same weirdos are still around, who can crop your child’s picture to make them look naked or know where you live and get chatting to them in a park as they know all about them what they like, what their Mummy and Daddy is called, when her birthday is, where they have been on holiday, does this not scare the hell out of a Mum? As a mum myself I post very little about my daughter because as her Mum it’s my job to protect her the best I possibly can. I honestly find it strange where people flog their children on Instagram for likes and freebies. I really wish social media platforms would do more to protect children from parents that see them as cash cows.

Fist time poster here, sorry if this has already been mentioned.
Didn’t she do a huge post on how she’d researched child safety online and how many weirdos are on Instagram so she’d not be posting anymore of her daughter for her safety. Just wondering what happened? Macie is now all over the gram, pretty sure the same weirdos are still around, who can crop your child’s picture to make them look naked or know where you live and get chatting to them in a park as they know all about them what they like, what their Mummy and Daddy is called, when her birthday is, where they have been on holiday, does this not scare the hell out of a Mum? As a mum myself I post very little about my daughter because as her Mum it’s my job to protect her the best I possibly can. I honestly find it strange where people flog their children on Instagram for likes and freebies. I really wish social media platforms would do more to protect children from parents that see them as cash cows.
It’s ok she has a follower who’s a police officer and said it was ok to post Macie…..🙄.

Or she realised macie got more views than she did

Complete oversharing of her child, location etc.
Plus Instagram and Facebook don’t care about child safety or mental health as revealed by the whistleblower at US Congress this week. Surprised Connie didn’t cover that as she jumps on all the bandwagons.

It’s ok she has a follower who’s a police officer and said it was ok to post Macie…..🙄.

Or she realised macie got more views than she did
The posts with Macie get significantly more engagement. She's averaging less than 1% engagement on ads (honestly don't know why brands are still persevering with her) and posts that feature just her, at best, are around 2/3% so she needs whatever boost she can get, which is in essence monetising her child. She really did make such a huge fuss about protecting Macie online and now films her doing hair and make up tutorials.

Complete oversharing of her child, location etc.
Plus Instagram and Facebook don’t care about child safety or mental health as revealed by the whistleblower at US Congress this week. Surprised Connie didn’t cover that as she jumps on all the bandwagons.
That'll be the next thing once someone else posts something she can copy and paste 😂

Reactions: 3
Coeliac……seems strange to me but if that’s what the results say then they must be correct
I think it’s bullshit. In a lot of cases they need to take biopsies of the bowel. I’ve known people to fight for months and months having more than just a few blood tests. Coeliac disease can be incredibly debilitating and generally make people incredibly unwell (beyond bloating and nausea). There’s a guy on TikTok with a stoma as a result of it. Connie is sat in Zizzi every week gorging on pasta and pizza. It’s a bit more than cutting out biscuits. I hope she feels the backlash of that comment from the coeliac community.

Oh and a common symptom of coeliac disease is unexplained weight loss which we know isn’t the case for Connie. I find it hard to believe the GP called her to let her know, they continue with a lot of tests after diagnosis as well 🙄 She really is a con artist

Last edited:
There goes her zizzi’s trips!
(I know they have a gluten free menu but my very limited understanding of celiacs is that you have to be so careful with any cross contamination)

I question the coeliac diagnosis too but if that's what the doctors have apparently told her after only 4 weeks of being "unwell" and consistently eating pizza, pasta and cereal bars then 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

The Mummy MOT also sounds a load of rubbish too. She's hypermobile and retains fluid so explains why she's overweight but "she loves being active". Just another thing to blame it on like the DNA diet that was super short lived 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes, finding it difficult to take it.

I’ve just been diagnosed coeliac. Everyone is different. I reckon she’s been told she has a gluten sensitivity or a gluten intolerance. That is not coeliac disease.
If she has coeliac she would not be able to barely touch gluten. If I wash my hair with certain shampoos I itch for days. Before the diagnosis if I ate a piece of gluten free bread cooked in the same bread maker as normal bread I would be on the loo for hours.

Everything she’s saying looks more like a gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
I’m just absolutely dumbfounded she can say she’s got celiacs in a passing comment like that an hour round her normal life. I was devastated. It’s affected everything. If I go to restaurants/friends/anywhere I have to make sure the food is cooked in a completly gluten free environment.

Coeliac DISEASE is an autoimmune condition where your body attacks itself.
Gluten sensitivity is an allergic reaction where the body tried to tell you it’s not happy

Bore off connie. Go have another kid and make everyone's life more miserable. Can’t wait to watch her eat all her gluten goodies!

Reactions: 7