Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know how she does it.... Solo parenting, living with her mum, going out for lunches.... GLUTEN FREE lunches, promoting tights and life coaching..... Oh wait the next coaching sesh is being rescheduled!! 😂😂😂Wonder woman or what.... Sign her up for a pride of Britain award!!!

Reactions: 5
"I'm just going to dab with my index finger"....

I still don't get why these companies insist on having her do ads (aside from mixing her fingers up) as she always sounds so bored, just repeats the same phrases in every single ad she does which just shows an overall lack of interest and always makes weird noises. I adore a bit of make up and have way too much for someone that rarely wears it anymore but not once has she ever convinced me to want to buy anything.

Screenshot_20211108_201549.jpg

Reactions: 3
Moans about volume of partner on the phone, mutes it so no one else can hear.... Cool story bro 🙄 what a pointless bloody story!
Screenshot_20211111_143040.jpg

Reactions: 1
I’m sure only last week Connie was whinging about Macie being unwell. Is there any wonder when she out without a coat on in November?!?

Did I see before she had a free sofa given and she’s trying to sell it
Wasn’t there drama rama with that couch and delivery?
Think she’d hang onto it, she’s so wasteful, little miss consumerism.
Or even free cycle it!

Macie running ahead and pushing in…maybe parent her and teach her not to do so, Connie?

I love her ‘honest review’ of Lapland - bet she wouldn’t be saying all that if she had got it for free 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm exhausted just watching her stories. I don't know how she does it....... What a life 😂😂😂another lunch out today!!
She does a different video for a different skincare product everyday, how can anyone believe any of it.
So insincere, I'd be mortified for her if she didn't think she was so hard done by.
Imagine being her mate..... Bet they're embaressed for her.

No Connie, you were called out for putting a BACON SANDWICH in a "cook book" because that surely doesn't need a bloody recipe.

Also "mindful moderation people" how condescending does that sound?! 🙄

Screenshot_20211121_112354.jpg

Bet the companies that sent her those lovely expensive advent calendars are thrilled she’s only bothered opening them today and then just giving all the contents to Macie?!

So macie has a cough, do we think Connie has got her tested 🤔🤔 i doubt it.
Of course not. The risk of not being able to go! Because you don’t need to test children under 11 so as long as connie doesn’t get it then they can go. What a selfish brat. Of course if macie hasn’t got it then fine.