Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right fellow Tattlers, a quick catch up for you all….

Connie and Ricky, now engaged, have bought their first family house yet Connie has buzzed off on holibobs with Macie & Mum and left Ricky to it. Connie officially has no management now but was very scant on why that is- of course we all suspect she got dumped for naff content. She is now an “accredited” life coach offering masterclasses but spends all her time moaning about housework that she doesn’t do, judging by the persistent pile of washing, and about juggling her non existent job with her free on tap childcare. Privilege check- NIL! Anyway, after a DNA test, Connie is still dining out at Zizzis & co for those freebies and having the occasional netball practice to offset as part of her cyclical approach to exercise which is killed the moment her period is due. Bandwagon hopping all day long, freebies galore and lots of laying on the sofa….nothing changes folks!

Previous thread
https://tattle.life/threads/connie-...ff-your-arse-and-do-some-chores.17008/page-52

Many thanks to @Boutros-Boutros Ghali for thread inspo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Asking a 3 year old are you excited for a holiday.... ? Holiday everyday for that kid with the amount of sugar that is consumed.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha is the big building work getting shutters….so that’ll be at least 12 weeks with mummy if she’s waiting for them….or 12 weeks of her moaning because she’s got. I covering in her windows….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mention of feeling guilty about going away without Ricky has popped up in the "brain dump" (why do these "influencers" insist on doing these?! 😣) Hi Connie 👋🏻

Also. This masterclass... Didn't she make a big fuss of not doing it on Instagram live to make it more exclusive and more like a formal masterclass.. Yet... Insta live because she clearly didn't get anyone sign up!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The mention of feeling guilty about going away without Ricky has popped up in the "brain dump" (why do these "influencers" insist on doing these?! 😣) Hi Connie 👋🏻

Also. This masterclass... Didn't she make a big fuss of not doing it on Instagram live to make it more exclusive and more like a formal masterclass.. Yet... Insta live because she clearly didn't get anyone sign up!
Came for the same! Literally this thread was created with that in the recap and snap, Connie finally feels guilty for hiding at her mums instead of helping and then leaving Ricky behind to go on holiday! It makes me laugh that influencers call Tattlers trolls and bullies but yet when their behaviour gets called out they suddenly change or acknowledge it. So who’s the troll? The brain dump thing really winds me up because it’s oversharing for engagement yet the same influencer will cry when they reckon their privacy has been invaded by “trolls”. There’s a recurring theme of crying wolf and fakery on the gram nowadays!

100% no interest in that masterclass! How is it even a masterclass? What exactly is she doing that makes it one? Just another Instagram live. I predict it’ll start to turn in to her podcast again where she gets guests on lives every so often. No actual business.

Reactions: 3
100% no interest in that masterclass! How is it even a masterclass? What exactly is she doing that makes it one? Just another Instagram live. I predict it’ll start to turn in to her podcast again where she gets guests on lives every so often. No actual business.
Who is taking one for the team later?

• Haha
I just don’t get it? She trained to be a life coach for 5 minutes. Her life is not one I would aspire to. She’s all over the place emotionally and career wise. Who told her ‘life coaching’ would be a good idea? This is someone who struggles with putting the washing away.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get it? She trained to be a life coach for 5 minutes. Her life is not one I would aspire to. She’s all over the place emotionally and career wise. Who told her ‘life coaching’ would be a good idea? This is someone who struggles with putting the washing away.
I feel its the latest "trend" for Instagrammers to do. Know of a few who have trained as coaches and talk about it for all of 5 minutes and then get bored when the next thing comes along. As you say, she's all over the place and that doesn't sell her image as a life coach. I can't see the appeal of anyone signing up to use her as a coach so it'll fizzle out fairly quickly imo.

I watched for 30seconds 😂 she’s reading off a script and she is talking like one of those fake motivational speakers you see…can’t think of a better description haha

Reactions: 3
Just watched a couple of minutes and it's buzzwords and all the workings of a fake motivational speaker where you "manifest" a good job, money and a lifestyle through just being positive and reading The Secret. "If work isn't making you happy, just get another job" Simples. Apparently she doesn't moan any more, doesn't compare or be jealous of others successes and doesn't worry what people think of her... Of course not 🙄. She made a comment about making a list of achievements and she said she wants pages, take it back to the first things you've achieved. I jokingly muttered "I learnt to walk when I was 1" and she went there... "you learnt to crawl, walk, talk and that's a privilege". Spat my drink out 😂😂. What a load of tosh I just couldn't watch a second more of it 😂

• Haha
Just watched a couple of minutes and it's buzzwords and all the workings of a fake motivational speaker where you "manifest" a good job, money and a lifestyle through just being positive and reading The Secret. "If work isn't making you happy, just get another job" Simples. Apparently she doesn't moan any more, doesn't compare or be jealous of others successes and doesn't worry what people think of her... Of course not 🙄. She made a comment about making a list of achievements and she said she wants pages, take it back to the first things you've achieved. I jokingly muttered "I learnt to walk when I was 1" and she went there... "you learnt to crawl, walk, talk and that's a privilege". Spat my drink out 😂😂. What a load of tosh I just couldn't watch a second more of it 😂
I missed it but thanks for the recap. Will have a look on the IGTV when I need a laugh to cheer me up during my day at my boring job tomorrow. Oh that's right I can just get another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2