Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times on this holiday she's commented on her losing her voice, talking quietly when she says it and then immediately starts talking normally 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Poor Ricky not having a day off in 2 years when Connie mostly lies on the sofa
What crap, he hasn't had a day off in 2 years. If she wasn't so lazy and precious maybe he could. Who has the luxury of living at their parent while the bathroom is done? We had to live in air bnb and short term room rental while ours was finished and we could move in. Get with realty Connie. Imagine when baby 2 come along..

Reactions: 4
Poor Ricky didn’t even get a present from Connie, you know if it was the other way round she would be kicking off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow scraping the barrel for content there, filming picking up her daughter she palmed off on her mum with free babysitting. On the edge of my seat waiting for her next story!

• Haha
Now it all makes sense. How could we not work it out (maybe we were all just hoping it wasn’t true)

No period talk for a while
Staying at home whilst Ricky did the move because she would have been in the early stages of pregnancy
Looking bigger than ever before
Hasn’t been out on a boozer with friends

Reactions: 8
Have we got another 6 months of the hourly pregnancy updates
Also the comment Ricky made ‘imagine if you had an actual 9-5 job’ 😂😂😂 that’ll never happen
Am guessing that was a big lump sum from the bank of mummy and daddy because they massively reduced the price of the flag to get a sale, they were spending 1800 a month on rent while finding their ‘dream home’ and even the crappy bits of Cobham don’t come cheap….what is it with influencers and Cobham?!

I expected to see a lot more comments about Connie being up the duff again than this? 😂 wow she’s dull!

I expected to see a lot more comments about Connie being up the duff again than this? 😂 wow she’s dull!
Probably shows how few people still actually follow her….although she managed a shed load of likes for the announcement so she’ll be knocking a kid out every time she needs engagement rather than consider the 9-5 life

Reactions: 3
"I don't usually get spots unless I'm pregnant... Or ovulating.. Or on my period."

So, seeing as you're on your period every 12 days when you're not pregnant that's all the time then yeah?

• Haha
Anyone taking one for the team? Didn’t she get about 5 people on the last one
As if you’d have her as a life coach?! How is she relatable? And then she’ll go off on her maternity leave (and there’ll be a great song and dance about maternity pay again) and then the whole thing will be forgotten until the next fad comes along like the healthy eating/MUA or whatever she brands herself as next

Reactions: 3