Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, finding it difficult to take it.

I’ve just been diagnosed coeliac. Everyone is different. I reckon she’s been told she has a gluten sensitivity or a gluten intolerance. That is not coeliac disease.
If she has coeliac she would not be able to barely touch gluten. If I wash my hair with certain shampoos I itch for days. Before the diagnosis if I ate a piece of gluten free bread cooked in the same bread maker as normal bread I would be on the loo for hours.

Everything she’s saying looks more like a gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
I’m just absolutely dumbfounded she can say she’s got celiacs in a passing comment like that an hour round her normal life. I was devastated. It’s affected everything. If I go to restaurants/friends/anywhere I have to make sure the food is cooked in a completly gluten free environment.

Coeliac DISEASE is an autoimmune condition where your body attacks itself.
Gluten sensitivity is an allergic reaction where the body tried to tell you it’s not happy
Oh bless you, I can imagine it is a diagnosis that is difficult to hear with the impact it will no doubt have on your life (and the symptoms likely would have done that for some time). I am glad however that you do know what the issue is and you do have a diagnosis as sometimes not knowing what is going on is so much worse.

I know its not the same at all, but I'd been palmed off with IBS-C for years until I saw a private consultant and had a number of tests including a flexible sigmoidoscopy with biopsies to check for things like coeliac and cancer and finally had a SEH-CAT scan which diagnosed bile salt malabsorption. I also was diagnosed with mild lactose intolerance too. Went from having to spend hours in the bathroom every day to popping 3 huge tablets at breakfast and maintaining normal bowel habits for the first time in absolute years. That took about 4 months of diagnostic tests going privately. I hope you are able to find a lifestyle which works for you both in terms of your diet and social life 🤗

I just can't see how it's not just an intolerance on the basis of her lack of comment on symptoms. Christ, we know the exact day she starts her period every month two weeks. A lot of restaurants may have GF stuff on their menu but don't actually have a GF kitchen so there is likely to be cross contamination so will be interested to see how many restaurants she's tagging herself in going forwards. Didn't she say she was planning on book 2 at some point...? There's the subject matter sorted 😬

*edit - spelling*

Reactions: 2
Now she’s gluten intolerant not coeliac 🙄
Surely if you have just been diagnosed coeliac you start being really careful with everything tou eat and would check labels on everything ?
Yes, finding it difficult to take it.

I’ve just been diagnosed coeliac. Everyone is different. I reckon she’s been told she has a gluten sensitivity or a gluten intolerance. That is not coeliac disease.
If she has coeliac she would not be able to barely touch gluten. If I wash my hair with certain shampoos I itch for days. Before the diagnosis if I ate a piece of gluten free bread cooked in the same bread maker as normal bread I would be on the loo for hours.

Everything she’s saying looks more like a gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
I’m just absolutely dumbfounded she can say she’s got celiacs in a passing comment like that an hour round her normal life. I was devastated. It’s affected everything. If I go to restaurants/friends/anywhere I have to make sure the food is cooked in a completly gluten free environment.

Coeliac DISEASE is an autoimmune condition where your body attacks itself.
Gluten sensitivity is an allergic reaction where the body tried to tell you it’s not happy

Bore off connie. Go have another kid and make everyone's life more miserable. Can’t wait to watch her eat all her gluten goodies!

Reactions: 4
Now she’s gluten intolerant not coeliac 🙄
Surely if you have just been diagnosed coeliac you start being really careful with everything tou eat and would check labels on everything ?
Yeah, I just noticed she's now changed to gluten intolerant. I'm sure she doesn't realise they're two different things...

Reactions: 3
Most gravy’s contain gluten so I guess if she’s celiac she will be spending the night on the loo…..oh wait no just on the sofa.

Hi Connie! Hope you enjoyed my story up there! Convenient your suddenly not coeliac and Instead gluten intolerant

Reactions: 5
And in her latest feed post, back to gluten intolerant 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. Someone has asked outright in the comments whether she's coeliac or intolerant so will be interested to see if she responds.
She talks like it’s a death sentence. Does she not realise how insensitive some of her comments might be to others? “I’m the annoying dinner party guest” clearly a pretty judgment she’s had? Honestly she reeks of privilege.

Of course she did Connie. The phrasing on this makes it sound like a 2 year old is fully cognisant of Amy Winehouse, Amy's death and her location in London 🙄

Screenshot_20211013_165818_com.instagram.android_edit_662676566336903.jpg

• Haha
She is SO lazy!! She is just tired/ran down from the hen so she went to 😂 Bloody been in bed all day with family looking after Macie & having to postpone her Live which is tomorrow.

Bloody Nora - how would she hold down a job in the real world lazy bint!

Reactions: 5
So it’s Macie’s fault that she can’t read descriptions on tiles and chose the wrong ones 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry, you don’t need to share where you got your coat from. A quick google and I managed to find it.

Eurgh she is painful!
She thinks she’s some sort of “mid size” style icon who looks bleeping fabulous in her clothes.

Reactions: 2
If I didn't already have children she'd put me off. The constant moaning and complaining about her daughter ffs get on with it! What did everyone else do, she makes the child seem like a hateful brat, the way she talks about her!

She’s only just declaring her coat as a gift when I’m sure yesterday she said she had bought a new coat? I cba to go back and watch

Reactions: 1