Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’ll be a hard pass for me I think. I don’t think I can cope with being told how to get my life together by someone in their mid 20s who’s never done a days work in their life and still hangs off her Mums apron strings….

Reactions: 9

teelee

I never really noticed how entitled she really is until she had Chester. Moaning how Macie doesn’t listen to her then posts that she’s going to her mums for the weekend to get in as many naps a possible! Yeah way to get Stability, authority and routine into your children’s lives… I’m sorry but she is not a working mum! She has a full on army of people behind her and palms her kids off to her mum at every opportunity. She is genuinely is so out of touch with reality it’s unreal. God forbid she had a normal 9-5 and had to deal with the reality of actually having to try and juggle a normal job and being a parent. This evening I’ve had to unfollow her as she actually makes my bloody boil! 🥱

Reactions: 8

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Oh my god Macie stuck her fingers in the birthday cake of a fellow “instahuns” childs birthday cake right before they lit the candles!
Last time Con gets an invite anywhere!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

It is what it is

Now it all makes sense. How could we not work it out (maybe we were all just hoping it wasn’t true)

No period talk for a while
Staying at home whilst Ricky did the move because she would have been in the early stages of pregnancy
Looking bigger than ever before
Hasn’t been out on a boozer with friends

aral

and yes blame the government! Childcare issues? blame the govt! not losing weight? blame the govt! constantly eating out? blame the govt! not enough in laws to leave your children with? blame the govt! lol this woman is something else

• Haha
That bloody hashtag….you’d think that she’d have checked it wasn't used for something else….it is. The campaign to stop ear cropping on dogs…I know which one I’m supporting and it’s not bloody short jumpers. Give it up Connie

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Whatever123

VIP Member
I just don’t get it? She trained to be a life coach for 5 minutes. Her life is not one I would aspire to. She’s all over the place emotionally and career wise. Who told her ‘life coaching’ would be a good idea? This is someone who struggles with putting the washing away.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Eugh her “party” that’s just all gifted stuff - she obviously had to beg for all that!
Imagine being one of her friends and having to redo her candles for the sake of Instagram and pretend to be all excited all over again? ☠- maybe they thought it was worth it for some free pyjamas and a makeup bag??
Also, undeclared gift on the Iconic slides? I'm not overly up on ASA guidance so might be massively wrong on this but shouldn't she be #gift-ing it?

Screenshot_20220417_101428.jpg

Also "my child was selfishly born the day before my birthday because she had a choice when to be born, so I have to extend all my birthday celebrations so it can be all about me. Pretty selfish of a child I conceived to be born around her due date imo"

cee-bee

VIP Member
View attachment 2381748
Sorry but is this actually a thing? I don't know of any males in my life that are dad's that take the stance that his plans are the most important and everyone else has to work around that. Is that not a her thing and indicative of the way she was brought up?

Full post for posterity (with other childs face blurred) View attachment 2381750
Can you imagine how much more she would be whinging with a third?!
that’s definitely more of a reflection on her own upbringing… the floor is on the bar when you’re praising your OH for not prioritising his plans over his kids. Jesus. They are children he equally brought into the world? If he’s planning around the family he *created* then that’s not commendable? That’s just baseline expectation? The bare fucking minimum?

the government doesn’t make having kids hard… it’s the societal model we currently have in place that does. The insular model which focuses more on individuals and nuclear families rather than raising children communally or within a community. It’s the sexist expectations put on mothers, the expectations they should be wholly selfless and without their owns needs, that makes it hard. The very sexism she seems to have bought into, because she’s saying the father of her children is great because he *checks notes* works his schedule around the children be created.

the sexism must run strong in the simmonds family, because there’s a lot of it from Bradley and there’s a lot of it from Connie.

It is what it is

Yes, finding it difficult to take it.

I’ve just been diagnosed coeliac. Everyone is different. I reckon she’s been told she has a gluten sensitivity or a gluten intolerance. That is not coeliac disease.
If she has coeliac she would not be able to barely touch gluten. If I wash my hair with certain shampoos I itch for days. Before the diagnosis if I ate a piece of gluten free bread cooked in the same bread maker as normal bread I would be on the loo for hours.

Everything she’s saying looks more like a gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
I’m just absolutely dumbfounded she can say she’s got celiacs in a passing comment like that an hour round her normal life. I was devastated. It’s affected everything. If I go to restaurants/friends/anywhere I have to make sure the food is cooked in a completly gluten free environment.

Coeliac DISEASE is an autoimmune condition where your body attacks itself.
Gluten sensitivity is an allergic reaction where the body tried to tell you it’s not happy

Bore off connie. Go have another kid and make everyone's life more miserable. Can’t wait to watch her eat all her gluten goodies!

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
LOL!!! She’s such an entitled spoilt cow!!!
If you want more childcare Connie, (on top of the family you have on tap) pay for it like the rest of us have too!!!

Not posting any sponsored or gifted content as it feels inappropriate….or you just can’t be arsed Connie and it’s convenient to use Ukraine as an excuse. Bet you’re still taking the freebie parcels in though….

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
looks like ses been reading here...i mean who else would think she's lazy and lives off free stuff....maybe one of her friends has pointed it out....nah no way!! She's been reading here for sure!
She doesn't have time to troll and have negative energy, but she has the time to read the comments and write a response. Why are these 'Influencers' so sensitive. People judge you by what they see on your account Connie as that is what you show them. Just as you judge people who you consider to be negative and critical of you by the comments they write. Neither party knows each other, and can only judge the other by what they have experienced with that person. So Connie maybe just take it on the chin as being part of the 'job' and don't feel the need to passive aggressively respond. It obviously has quite an impact on you otherwise you wouldn't bother to respond. Just my thoughts Connie, based on what and how I have experienced your content. If I reacted to my 'customers' at work like that when I receive negative feedback I would be sacked on the spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Connie having to buy lots of clothes to try on and send back so she gets that bad boy commission and aff links…bet the retailers are thrilled with her announcing that
And still trying to flog a pram she was gifted….donate it to a baby bank you tight cow…

Reactions: 6