Connie Simmonds #5 mid size lies, monetising Macie and period blaming when content dies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life coach??? Is that some sort of joke!! Aren’t you supposed to have your tit together to be a life coach (whatever that even is) … one minute she is a make up artist, then a fitness/weight loss account, then a ‘real Mum’ wannabe and now a life coach!! Lols!! She is only where she is because of her brother!! Spoilt madam who doesn’t stop moaning!

Reactions: 1
Also, just for the chuckles she mentioned something along the lines of how she eats well and is healthy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I watched part 1. The one thing that was staggering was Connie’s privilege and total lack of acknowledgment for it. Has she ever stopped to consider that not everyone has the freedom or capacity to take the actions she’s suggesting?! What about those in an arranged marriage? How many of them are free to simply get up and leave without fear because it doesn’t serve them. How many of us can just walk away from a job because we hate it? Very little of us! She has no understanding of what independence really is because if she did, she’d understand that most women are not free to just get up and walk away from the people and situations that affect them. Why doesn’t she highlight that instead of bashing women for not having the freedom in the first place?!

Reactions: 6
It’ll be a hard pass for me I think. I don’t think I can cope with being told how to get my life together by someone in their mid 20s who’s never done a days work in their life and still hangs off her Mums apron strings….

Reactions: 9
I just watched 30 seconds of it and it just made me feel sick. It's so self indulgent and deluded.
I have suffered trauma and have been to counselling, and cannot believe that some jumped up wannabe with the most privlidged life did an online course and now thinks they have the right to preach to others.
It's pathetic.

Reactions: 6
I just watched 30 seconds of it and it just made me feel sick. It's so self indulgent and deluded.
I have suffered trauma and have been to counselling, and cannot believe that some jumped up wannabe with the most privlidged life did an online course and now thinks they have the right to preach to others.
It's pathetic.
Couldn’t agree with you more! I’ve also had treatment for a mental health problem and I think it’s a massive disservice to all the wonderful professionals who’ve helped people like us to get back on our feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Classic Connie disregarding men again. All about the women

“My circle of friends aren’t serving me” 🤣🤣🤣

“A lot of blame on social media, take responsibility” - she didn’t hesitate to rip Lauren Goodger down did she?

“When you get dressed up, who are you dressing for… are you dressing for the likes on Instagram” she’s the biggest hypocrite going 🤣 she’s always whinging about her ads not getting engagement 😳

If she’s classing drinking enough water as an achievement then Jesus Christ anyone who pays for her service need to lower their expectations

A positivity jar - never heard of that before, that’s a whole new concept that I’ve never seen anyone ever do in my life. I’m blown away 😑😑😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Connie jumping on this bandwagon about people here being tracked down. what are the police going to take people down for commenting on her not writing ad on her posts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Connie jumping on this bandwagon about people here being tracked down. what are the police going to take people down for commenting on her not writing ad on her posts 😆
I saw that and thought it was quite threatening which is counter objective. It still doesn’t prove that person is a user either. You have to prove the person using that email address knows the account exists and we all know how easy emails are to hack. So they could be outing people who are totally oblivious? Sorry but isn’t that bullying? It shows they don’t understand the law behind this either. No one who has commented on these threads could be prosecuted because to the best of my knowledge no one has stalked her or attacked her. Yes people have criticised her for not declaring ads, putting out misleading information and being hypocritical but that’s not a crime- it’s called freedom of speech. She put the ad for her flat on her stories!! So she basically gave out her own location. Sorry that’s an own goal. Yes I have seen some awful comments on other threads but I avoid those threads and have never left an abusive message. These people need to learn the difference between trolling and constructive criticism. You can’t cry bullying when you tear down other people eg Lauren Goodger so openly and don’t apologise for it.

Reactions: 1
How does she make so much mess? Especially in such a short amount of time and does she have no respect for other people’s houses?

Connie acting like her three hour flight was an 18 hour one 😂 although it’s probably the most amount of attention she’d given macie without her lying on the sofa

All her stories are whiney. Also the “I’m used to Apple, so will probably buy an iPad for the December trip” 🙄 beg.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
All her stories are whiney. Also the “I’m used to Apple, so will probably buy an iPad for the December trip” 🙄 beg.
Sooo whiney... Impressed with easyjet apart from the cost of a case. No point tagging easyjet luv, they won't be gifting you anything.......they don't need the likes of her to make money.
It's just so desperate

Slow motion of Connie eating is really making me want to buy those protein bars 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Connie I don’t think anyone cares that much about your teeth to say you’ve photoshopped them…