Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that stupid voice she does on food /waitrose reels. Like she's on a bleeping marks and Spencers advert.
As in her Yorkshire pudding recipe she keeps pedalling with 'the voice' like she's some culinary arch seductress. She's trying to steer towards foodie things now, making on like surprisingly cooking has always been her thing, not just Interiors... . Oh really Kate? Or is just that you have no interior to speak of and are now just desperate for content.

I wonder why she doesn't just go back to being a dentist? She has nothing of any interest, at this point she's just an infomercial for anything anyone chucks her way.
She's like a raccoon in a bin looking for anything to put 'over on the grid'

And that gives me the ick too, over on the grid... duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate that stupid voice she does on food /waitrose reels. Like she's on a bleeping marks and Spencers advert.
As in her Yorkshire pudding recipe she keeps pedalling with 'the voice' like she's some culinary arch seductress. She's trying to steer towards foodie things now, making on like surprisingly cooking has always been her thing, not just Interiors... . Oh really Kate? Or is just that you have no interior to speak of and are now just desperate for content.

I wonder why she doesn't just go back to being a dentist? She has nothing of any interest, at this point she's just an infomercial for anything anyone chucks her way.
She's like a raccoon in a bin looking for anything to put 'over on the grid'

And that gives me the ick too, over on the grid... duck off.
Nailed it. Absolutely spot on.
The other day she mentioned thinking of changing her account name - assume also part of her desperate scramble to pivot to something else, especially as Dotty the golden child will soon be old enough to tell her to bog off.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Or 'dots' will jump on board, which reminds me whatever happened to that kids weekly newspaper that was the best thing ever... Even she and dripoid loved it?
That's not been mentioned for a while. Or like everything it's only the best thing ever when it's free.
I honestly cannot believe people get sucked in by all this tit.

Reactions: 5
She’s lost a few followers over the last week or so. Clearly people don’t want to see self inflicted skin burns and dead squirrels.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So in the past month with that house she has posted about:
* Rats
* Setting herself / kitchen in fire
* Theft of stuff from the house

She is DEFINITELY building up to moving.... Under the guise of "we just can't stay here any longer for our own safety"

Wonder if they will move to Smurf House full-time?

Reactions: 10
So in the past month with that house she has posted about:
* Rats
* Setting herself / kitchen in fire
* Theft of stuff from the house

She is DEFINITELY building up to moving.... Under the guise of "we just can't stay here any longer for our own safety"

Wonder if they will move to Smurf House full-time?
Well given they have 4 children in school, I sincerely doubt it. However, knowing this muppet, anything is possible.

So a thief has stolen multiple boxes of free skin care or fire extinguishers?! Imagine the disappointment on opening that 😂

They can only actually move if they manage to sell the fire damaged, rat infested, crime ridden money pit. Which is by no means an easy task given a developer offloaded it to drippy and greedy in short order (and at a profit - what were they thinking?!?) after gazumping them in the first place

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it the best idea to tell everyone who cares to look that your away for Easter when you've just been robbed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know anyone else who is renovating their million pound house and has the fortune of staying of their own 2nd million pound home whilst doing up the first. Poor Katie- our hearts bleed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear - some accidental wear and tear has occurred at the Smurf House and the guests are refusing to take responsibility. So Katie will need to pay for this. Surely you would be insured or just claim it as a tax deductible expense?

Just the kind of stories that will encourage people to go and stay 🙈

Oh dear - some accidental wear and tear has occurred at the Smurf House and the guests are refusing to take responsibility. So Katie will need to pay for this. Surely you would be insured or just claim it as a tax deductible expense?

Assuming she is declaring and paying tax!

Reactions: 4

Exactly and how does she expect to earn money on this property when she spends most of the high season weeks there herself 🤣

Reactions: 2
Exactly and how does she expect to earn money on this property when she spends most of the high season weeks there herself 🤣
But does she spend the time there as no one will pay the ridiculous amount she wants per week? You could go abroad all inclusive for what she wants for that place!

Reactions: 9
Maybe the plan was that the rentals, outside of the peak holiday times, would cover the cost of the place for the whole time, so basically it would be a no-cost holiday home for them. She completely blew this by the ridiculous renovation costs . She’s not as clever as she thinks she is, it must be absolutely draining money from them.

Reactions: 6
Probably got the doors for free first time round anyway. It’s not ‘absolutely wild’. They are completely ridiculous doors and unless they have been intentionally, individually smashed surely there is a fault on the doors for all 4 panels to smash. Such an incredibly unlikeable woman.

Entirely agree. Not usual for all those panels to smash and also this is the sort of thing that I expect is usual when you rent a holiday home.

Constant moaning from Katie. Like a broken record

Reactions: 4
Yes that’s more like it, w
But does she spend the time there as no one will pay the ridiculous amount she wants per week? You could go abroad all inclusive for what she wants for that place!
henever I’ve looked at availability there’s always loads. What a white elephant 😂😂

Reactions: 2