Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also worth remembering that the last house was a reno, so those kids have lived on a building site for almost their whole lives (bar the couple of years the last house was done). And then they’ve put up with their holidays being spent looking around a building site in Devon. Obviously there are far worse hardships, but constantly living in between renovations because their mother sold her soul to Instagram must be crap.

Reactions: 9
They should invest in that out house or whatever it is she wants to convert into her studio and make that a lovely safe, clean space so when they inevitably get #spon renos done the kids will have somewhere to live!

Reactions: 4
She’s in bed after getting in at 1am. I don’t get it - I have a job that requires me to be away from home one or two nights a week. So when I am home, I am present for my kids and make sure they take priority. Why is she lay in bed at 9am on a school day?

Reactions: 7
She’s in bed after getting in at 1am. I don’t get it - I have a job that requires me to be away from home one or two nights a week. So when I am home, I am present for my kids and make sure they take priority. Why is she lay in bed at 9am on a school day?
I was about to say the exact same thing. How can a Mum of 4 be lying around in bed at 9 in the morning?!!

For sure she must have an au pair or a nanny and obv keeps it on the down low.

Reactions: 8
If you love almond shower oil you're in for a treat. What? Am I supposed to love almond shower oil? Is this some niche marketing trick I missed?! Obnoxious woman

Reactions: 2
I actually do love that almond shower oil but I won't be bloody buying it now they're sponsoring these hideous women. Anyone know of an alternative?

Reactions: 5
The Dripoid knocking his pan in whilst greedy guys is titting about making flower wreaths …..

Reactions: 1
Shock horror Re her wreath being 'stolen' - grabby women grab stuff. Was she going to carry it around all day then bring it back on the train?

Reactions: 2
Wtf is she talking about? Taking a 2 week break? Wasn't she filming herself having a lie in on Friday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she was at multiple influencer events in London a few days ago? Does she mean posting something 'gridworthy'?

Reactions: 6
Without a shadow of doubt if Grabby was offered an Emma mattress or Hello Fresh she would jump on it. Anything to shill and she’s your woman! She has a cheek to slag off other instahuns when she’s the biggest freeloader going

Reactions: 5
The replies to that post are golden. All the Huns moaning away about the social media platform that has given them so much privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at this pair of bitter old has beens. 😂. What a terrible look - what happened to lifting up women etc and if you don’t have anything nice to say, be quiet. Rules for thee but not for me

As if they wouldn’t give a kidney to go viral 😂😂

Guess who’s not got that call from Insta 😂. “I’m doing my best THAT’S why I’ve not gone viral”. No love - no one’s interested in your content 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since when has any of her content over the last 12 months been original? Every post she has made has been either moaning about nothing happening at her house or some sort of rehash of a stop motion video of her running through a doorway, jumping on a bed, changing outfits. Essentially she just misses the “good old days” of taking a few photos and watching the paid gigs and free stuff roll in. Keep up or eff off.

Reactions: 18
I agree it's bitter and sulky. So many of them rode the wave - using a FREE platform - gobbling up whatever they could get and thinking they were 'special' due to their echo chambers of validation and arse licking. None of them seemed to consider how precarious their 'employment' situation was or that the bottom could fall out of it at any second. Now all of a sudden it's the fault of the platform! This is why so many 'influencers' are turning to substack and newsletters, to try to get a better direct link to their sheeple. Katie has, yet again, been left way way behind on this because she's too busy moaning about the delay to her swimming pool or not getting gifted a six-figure kitchen.

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t she complaining about the algorithm and her ‘hard work’ not being shown to people recently? The instahuns are wild, people in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones.

• Haha
Thing is, she has done a couple of inventive things, that Christmas decorating one where the ball got thrown into the room, that was genuinely new and fresh and did go viral. Or the one where she painted the circles on the wall and shook the brush at it. But since she seems to do everything the same. Jump changes, sharp edits, gurning face and miz lurking in the background.

Reactions: 4