Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual state of that hob. How the hell is she feeding a family of six from that kitchen. SURELY you’d have just bought a new electric cooker by now just to see you through?!

Reactions: 8
If she hasn't put in a fully functioning temporary cooker then she's an idiot. I imagine there is one tucked out of sight, after 3 days of cooking like I'm camping I'd of been straight down to Currys.
Exactly. She could have had a new hob for less than £200. The reno wasn't never going to be starting straight away due to having to get planning so why on earth wasn't something to cook on a priority. Her own bloody stupid fault if she is still cooking like that.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She could have had a new hob for less than £200. The reno wasn't never going to be starting straight away due to having to get planning so why on earth wasn't something to cook on a priority. Her own bloody stupid fault if she is still cooking like that.
She could pop to argos and grab one of these for £40. If only influencers had access to Google and not just begging on Insta....their lives could be so much easier!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Owns 2 million pound homes, but won't spend £200 getting some decent basic cooking facilities. Or £50 on someone to give that oven a deep clean. Or an hour of her time fitting a new rubber seal to that oven door that's pouring out steam.

I guess she's doing nothing about it because having a tit kitchen = content 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Moaning about her oven and how hard it is. But Katie forgets to mention she’s had a free ninja BBQ, free air fryer and free slow cooker only in the last 12 months

Plenty of equipment to cook a roast dinner in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She could pop to argos and grab one of these for £40. If only influencers had access to Google and not just begging on Insta....their lives could be so much easier!
Even Sam Faiers got herself a temporary hob like that so she could cook for her family whilst she waited for the kitchen renos 🙄

Reactions: 4
Have you seen today's story?
Roughly translates as, 'I've begged nicely, I've dropped hints, I've offered an adverting deal but non of you suckers have bitten. Now look what's happened, here is the burning cupboard and the damage to my skin...let's stop playing games and GIVE ME MY FREE KITCHEN NOW!!!!'

* I would be mortified to share that story, all that money she has and she can't just spend a couple of hundred on a temporary free standing safe oven whilst the renovations are sorted. It could even be gifted to a charity once the renovations are done! The safety and comfort or her family as so far below her insta content on her list or priorities!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is appalling. A new oven and hob could have been installed for very little - compared to what is spent on holidays etc. It is clear what was in situ was not fit for purpose and not operating properly

Those poor children. Pure negligence. Stop obsessing over swimming pools, cut your cloth accordingly and sort your house out. If you can’t afford what you want, get back on the register and get back to work. duck about and find out

What a silly, silly, woman

Reactions: 16
Hate to admit I did chuckle when I saw her burnt arm. I bet she has a free oven by the end of today

Reactions: 2
Exactly… any sensible person would know that steam bellowing out of an oven is going to cause a burn. She’s ludicrously greedy and disgusting. Quit spending £££££ on luxury holidays and buy a basic oven- she’s only got herself to blame. The dripoid needs to grow a set of balls and tell her to wise up.

Reactions: 11
Exactly… any sensible person would know that steam bellowing out of an oven is going to cause a burn. She’s ludicrously greedy and disgusting. Quit spending £££££ on luxury holidays and buy a basic oven- she’s only got herself to blame. The dripoid needs to grow a set of balls and tell her to wise up.
Thank goodness none of the children were standing in front of the oven. They could have had a burn to the face.

What a foolish person.

Reactions: 6
Still don’t understand why she couldn’t use her air fryer or other appliances to cook the dinner if the oven was so precarious.
Also entirely agree with others - a simple electric oven could have easily been purchased some time ago.

Reactions: 11
She mentions the steam coming out of the oven, she knew it wasn’t sealed and therefore dangerous. Insanity.

Reactions: 3
Would insurance even cover that if the homeowner is aware of the issue and haven’t taken any steps to fix the problem?

Reactions: 1
Would insurance even cover that if the homeowner is aware of the issue and haven’t taken any steps to fix the problem?
I hope the insurance company knows she’s already shared her dodgy oven with over 200k people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5