Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so bloated and unwell. It’s really jarring!

I’m not saying everyone should be skinny but with all this spare time why doesn’t she eat better/move more? If I had all day to myself id be so healthy!

Reactions: 2

I’m not saying everyone should be skinny but with all this spare time why doesn’t she eat better/move more? If I had all day to myself id be so healthy!
I thought that too, till I did, but no, I'm still fat. 🤣

(and yeah I called her fat even though I am too, but shes just so greedy and gluttonous, it's different 😂)

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand her strategy. You can’t say on one hand that you are completely stuck due to an expensive renovation and then advertise a service that’s booking bespoke expensive holidays for people that can’t even be arsed to check themselves in for their flight.
It makes NO sense

Reactions: 9

She's back to normal looking today. She must just constantly use the same filter to look slimmer faced. Obvs forgot it yesterday 😂

• Haha
Bloody hate these cryptic messages. Either tell or don’t tell. Don’t say “can’t tell”. Unless she’s after lots of “u ok hon” type validation.

Reactions: 7
I thought that too, till I did, but no, I'm still fat. 🤣

(and yeah I called her fat even though I am too, but shes just so greedy and gluttonous, it's different 😂)
Haha to be fair I’ve never had the time but I’d probably still be lazy.

Her problem is greed though you’re right. Just grabby grabby me me me. That’s what makes me dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So what's happened then, I thought her eyes looked like she'd been crying....are we heading for the sob story regards the reno not happening.......

Her sob sorry is so attention seeking… all the huns will be flooding her inbox… whilst the rest of the world puts in a good solid day of hard graft. Get off your arse Katie, go back to dentistry and you’ll find yourself in a much better space.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hate these cryptic messages. Either tell or don’t tell. Don’t say “can’t tell”. Unless she’s after lots of “u ok hon” type validation.
Gets engagement doesn't it so helps her stats but her content is all over the shop, no continuity or consistency. One minute she is selling me skin care products, the next it is a luxury travel agency, then it is seasonal food from Waitrose. What exactly is her usp?

Reactions: 4
It’s really quite sad that someone with so much can only ever focus on what she doesn’t have instead of what she does. She has four healthy children, a husband with his own business, two £1m+ houses, goes on free / heavily subsidised holidays that most families of six couldn’t dream of, regular freebies, a business that allows her to pick her kids up from school and be off with them during the holiday. I could go on. And yet it’s just moan, moan, moan that she can’t have a swimming pool in her garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a bloody drama queen about jury duty.
I've had a quick look (I'm bored waiting for kids to finish activities) & I can't see anything 'bad' at Leeds crown court this week. Obviously all crime is bad but she seems to be trying to allude it was a particularly harrowing case & I can't see anything of that nature listed.

It was probably the fact that she didn’t have access to her phone for a period of time that has caused her the most distress

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just looked at her “absence” for those that have been concerned. She’s had 5 posts since 28 Feb 😆 what on earth is she chatting about. I’m still traumatised by squirrelgate… she’s been posting stories constantly too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the incessant ‘woe is me’ about her kitchen/cooker…. Perhaps if she didn’t go on luxury holidays and copious trips down to her £1 million holiday home she could have afforded to put in a new cooker. I honestly hope no kitchen company gives her a free kitchen refit…because that’s exactly what’s she’s holding out for!!

Reactions: 7
If she hasn't put in a fully functioning temporary cooker then she's an idiot. I imagine there is one tucked out of sight, after 3 days of cooking like I'm camping I'd of been straight down to Currys.

Reactions: 5