Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what Cunard will get out of it. They are probably the most famous cruise line in the world. Having her and mizz making jump reels from deck to deck isn’t going to entice people to buy.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand what Cunard will get out of it. They are probably the most famous cruise line in the world. Having her and mizz making jump reels from deck to deck isn’t going to entice people to buy.
Entirely the opposite if anything!

Reactions: 3
People that will buy a Cunard cruise probably don’t follow a gurning grifter on instagram 🤣

Reactions: 7
People that will buy a Cunard cruise probably don’t follow a gurning grifter on instagram 🤣
Used to work for Cunard a very long time ago, I’d never set foot on board, even if it was free! Overwhelmingly pretentious and lots of looking down noses.

I feel really uncomfortable about her filming in the gym. As someone trying really hard to improve my health and fitness I'd feel so incredibly uncomfortable &upset if she filmed me. It would probably stop me going back.

I feel really uncomfortable about her filming in the gym. As someone trying really hard to improve my health and fitness I'd feel so incredibly uncomfortable &upset if she filmed me. It would probably stop me going back.
It's so entitled & all about what SHE is doing. I'd be devastated if I was sneak filmed in the gym & put online for a quarter of a million followers to see.

& as for this face looking all 'sultry' get a grip you absolute cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
She often says ‘loads of you asking’ and I always think.. really?
Today loads of you asking how you get on and off a boat :unsure:

• Haha
The last thing I’d do is book a Cunard if greedy guts and the OTT slave is their target market ….. chav city especially the two cretins sneaking fizz on the bus… really… what age are you?

Oh she's won 'Most Creative Account' at some awards show she couldn't even be arsed to attend as she's on yet another freebie holiday. She will be even more insufferable than usual now 🙄

Most creative account at the Yorkshire blogger awards, entered by her and a couple of badgers I expect. Not much competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really can’t understand how Cunard think this is going to get them customers?! And I hope she doesn’t come back and complain about her house after this freebie!

Reactions: 5
I am cringing at her pretend friendship with Pascale Banks on this cruise with the caption ‘Had dinner with these sauce pots’.

I have no doubt she’ll be home moaning from her Devon holiday home at half term about how hard her life is.

Her whole world is full of fake relationships and guffaws so she can max out on freebies. What a sad and false way to make a living.
She probably forgot her passport as was too busy hogging out at the buffet, snuffling for all her worth before disembarking

Reactions: 4
I think she the 'lost passport' was purely for insta drama. Either that or Mizzles didn't want to have to sit next to her on the flight home.

• Haha
Those questions about the cruise are so clearly written by herself. ‘Did you meet anyone on the cruise?’…cue Katie name dropping a load of Z list instahuns. Embarrassing.

Home to lots of free luxury gifts as usual. No consideration given to donating, especially as she begged people to vote for her recently.

All take take take as ever

Reactions: 10