Comedowntothewoods #3 mostly moaning and free stuff’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the point of inviting those insta wankers to Smurf house was so they could make sickly sweet reels to beg people to stay 🤔 plus she didn't have to go aswell, especially being ill and with her dog. Tell me you hate your home Katie without telling me you hate your home

Reactions: 5
How does £64.95 a day not cover her childcare bill? How old is the invisible middle child (not the twins and not Dotty)?

How does £64.95 a day not cover her childcare bill? How old is the invisible middle child (not the twins and not Dotty)?
And I love how she says 'it is hard for self employed people like me', what about all the employed people who also only get the £64.95 because their employers don't provide paid jury service. I hope her husband's dental clinic isn't one of those employers and tops up their employees pay if they are required to do jury service.

Reactions: 2
Breakfast club and after school club for the last eat pick up at our school not too far away would be £15.40 per day, per child. How much are her school charging 😵💫 She’s also an incredibly wealthy woman that quite clearly doesn’t need to worry about finding a bit of money to care for her children.

Reactions: 6
Has plans for a swimming pool
Owns 2 houses
Goes on multiple holidays every year

Can’t cover child care for school aged kids under £62

Makes entire sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 8
A popular tax dodge is to kit out your main dwelling but pretend the stuff has been bought for your holiday home and deduct that from your tax bill. So the removal of that particular wheeze is not ideal given that the rat hole is just about to start being done up. Better get cracking with the reno.

Reactions: 3
'Katie's top tips for renovating'.
I've heard it all now. I've never done a renovation but my top tip to her would be make sure you have the funds to pay for it so you don't end up in a rat infested, derelict money pit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, one minute you are moaning incessantly about the increasing costs of your renovation, the next you are advertising a service where someone books your expensive, multiple holidays.

What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, one minute you are moaning incessantly about the increasing costs of your renovation, the next you are advertising a service where someone books your expensive, multiple holidays.

What a time to be alive
She’s completely tone deaf!

side note, she’s put on quite a bit of weight looking at her face in those ad stories.

Reactions: 4
She’s on a total backhander from the Travel agent… and she needs to lay off the Botox!

Reactions: 2
I came on to say the same - eeek, the botox doesn't look good. And I think she's started on fillers too.