Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshinex80

Does she not realise if you’re gonna lie then you need to remember the lies you’ve told 🤦🏻‍♀️

1. she is now saying she cancelled the surgery. But she got all the way to Dublin and was called back because M wasn’t well. So something doesn’t add up there

2. a Caribbean cruise and a trip to Disney is a bloody fortune so what she saved from Copenhagen won’t pay for that and she hasn’t worked hard for months. She wouldn’t know what hard work is!

3. If M was so ill why is she leaving him for a couple of weeks to piss off on a holiday

4. you don’t just book a cruise and Disney holiday last minute

5. how does she justify taking MM out of school again and how do the school not pull her up on this

6. if she is claiming all these benefits how do they not pull her up for not being eligible cos if you did have ‘mental health’ issues you def wouldn’t be clearing off on a holiday without any support with you

7. Where is all this money coming from?

8. if they planned it properly then there is no reason why M couldn’t go on the family holiday with them. Tell the truth Toni you’re just a selfish cow and can’t be bothered with him!

Reactions: 24

RenegadeMaster80

Title suggestions

Baby boils for tits, hair full of nits. Caravan interiors make her anything than superior. Flashes the cash but we all know your trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Them 2 boxes is more than I own!
She said she's embarrassed, no she's not! She loves showing off what she has and that she has more than others!
I'd hate to own the amount t of clothes she has, I'd feel like there is stuff everywhere, it says more about her, she needs to buy happiness! And her crying she was getting a free wheelchair for that young man, she really needs to take a long look at herself

Reactions: 23

VioletBear

VIP Member
Guys my heart aches for that boy! I have two kids one with additional needs and every spare penny we have is put into paying for private therapies because nhs ones are non existent. For her to complain and gurn about not getting a chair but yet will spend thousands on Mm is disgraceful! Nhs provided equipment are more than often bog standard, I’d that was Mm that needed something you can guarantee she’d have it specially made! All the work to that house and nothing in it for that child. If she’s thousands to be spending on renovating, surgeries, holidays etc you’d think she’d put a wee bit of it into improving the quality of life for m! If she thinks life is TUFF for Mm imagine how bloody tough it is for the child actually suffering it and not having the capacity to communicate. Goes to school and home for an iPad shoved in his face, not knowing from one day to next is Toni tit gonna be there or has swanned off. She’s shown updates from school before with him involved in all kinds of activities so it’s not as if he doesn’t do them with others.

Honestly it just blows my mind! I completely get that the sibling of a child with special needs has to make adaptions, I experience it myself BUT the differences she makes between the two are shocking! What happens if heaven forbid he was to take unwell while they were at sea where signal isn’t great, it’s not like she can just easily hop on a plane home. She needs a good shake and a boot up the hole!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

gossiplady17

How does she afford to take 6 weeks off work and pay for a surgery? I’m a public sector worker who is striking and even one days pay lost is too much!
Also 6 weeks off? Is she going to act like she’s dying again? Not healthy that ND was back doing hair a week after she got her surgery but still. Cmb will have everybody lighting candles for a self inflicted surgery!
Then it’ll get infected because she’s one of the great unwashed and somehow she will manage to be able to go to the GP every day for a dressing change when the rest of us have to ring 279 times only to be told to fuck off by the receptionist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
There's no amount of botox in this world that can give her the anti-aging effect she's looking for. She looks awful and her face is just puffy. Must be all that reading she's doing.. she gets even less than her 2 hours sleep a night!
She looks so unhealthy and it ages her. She needs to address her diet. Trying to look younger also has the opposite effect. She really doesn’t suit long hair. The bob made her look more youthful and was a really flattering style on her.

The main problem with Toni lies in a quote from The Twits, by Roald Dahl:

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely”

That, and the fact she needs to eat a vegetable that’s not triple fried and drowning in cheese 🧀

• Heart
Reactions: 22

gossiplady17

I can’t do another “our son with whom we are well pleased” birthday post with 5 days worth of Snapchat videos about how he’s the light of their life when she couldn’t even be bothered to buy him a chair to get outside but happily does mm room twice a year with 10 holidays thrown I

Reactions: 21

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
But I thought her family needed her and Paul needed the help with M? But she can fuck off to America for a few weeks? 😂 Dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
So, did the phone call from her da go something along the lines of “don’t go get surgery, your ma will pay for a big holiday”?

She’s a liar. Bare faced liar. So concerned about M’s health and her job as a mother she’s f**king off to America then on a Caribbean cruise. It amuses me that she forgets her own lies and believes that everyone is as stupid as her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New thread folks!

Congratulations to @Gossipdollxoxo on the winning title with 26 likes 🏆 I hope you don’t mind but I amalgamated both suggestions.

Thank you Toni, our daily source of entertainment for keeping us in equal measures of laughs and disgust at this dull time of year.

Still living a lie
Still lazy
Still lying
Still unhappy with her appearance
Still flogging tat
Still blagging benefits
Still spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket
Still hoarding
Still frying everything with melted cheese
Still a terrible parent
Still a walking contradiction
Still a filthy bitch who doesn’t wash

Taking the month of February off - from whatever it is she does - we suspect for more surgery. If work was in the bed, she’d lie on the floor!

Keep up the good work trolls 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19