ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows another influencer that lives in Dubai and has lost over 60kg through diet and exercise . She has had numerous surgeries to remove skin and nip/tuck. She advises to use the she wee post thigh lift because you won’t be able to sit/stand easily and also you need to wear the compression garments and it’s difficult to remove them as the swelling is meant to be awful for the first 2 weeks.
I have seen her being tagged in posts so she’ll be taking her advice as gospel because charlotte has healed so well after her operations.
I reckon it’ll be a thigh lift with fat placed into her bum cheeks

Reactions: 5
it’s possible to get a blue badge for hidden disabilities. Autism, anxiety, depression etc

not sticking up for her: she’s a dose.
Please tell me HOW someone gets a disabled parking badge for depression??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
She follows another influencer that lives in Dubai and has lost over 60kg through diet and exercise . She has had numerous surgeries to remove skin and nip/tuck. She advises to use the she wee post thigh lift because you won’t be able to sit/stand easily and also you need to wear the compression garments and it’s difficult to remove them as the swelling is meant to be awful for the first 2 weeks.
I have seen her being tagged in posts so she’ll be taking her advice as gospel because charlotte has healed so well after her operations.
I reckon it’ll be a thigh lift with fat placed into her bum cheeks
if you’re talking about the same influencer I think you are (she has a thread on here but it’s a quiet one) she’s a dose too who starves herself all day then eats and promotes it as healthy living and also says she loves her body etc but is continually looking at what to get done next!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
if you’re talking about the same influencer I think you are (she has a thread on here but it’s a quiet one) she’s a dose too who starves herself all day then eats and promotes it as healthy living and also says she loves her body etc but is continually looking at what to get done next!!
Who is it? Does she have more than 10k followers then you can share ?

Reactions: 1
Is it FFF????

Reactions: 1
FrankinToni sets off for her next patchwork quilt operation cos she respects her body.

Shame she can't get a brain transplant cos that disgusting personality is what she really needs to be dealing with.

Does she ever respect her body by eating a vegetable???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If her da phoned her to Dublin about M Where was Perfect Paul. She did say she was travelling alone……..Strange one 🤔
I was just about to say this 😂 why did her daddy have him. In other words Paul was going with her and she was trying to pretend he wasn’t

Reactions: 11
She really is full of her own importance
Crazy thing is she believes her own shite
Annoying thing is she thinks we’re all as stupid as she is 🤪🤪🤪
Devine intervention, wonder was it her bestie Jenna that rang her then, or is it Divine Intervention she is talking about, for being such a devout catholic and having angles (purposefully spelt incorrect) & 15:00 pics of Jesus… I wonder🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the quotes about accepting your body as it is and self love and acceptance 🤣🤣🤣🤣 from one day to the next she does a complete 360!!
I cant keep up 🤣🤣
God love her she's a train wreck. All over the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for reeeeeel Really? Had to rush back home because of a phone call she got about M, yet here she is now heading to a lunch date 😂 make it make sense ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.