ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaahhhhhh Carrrigan!!!!!!!!

Also, Doctors and nurses really love it when patients have acrylic nails and or gel polish on for surgery 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s such a dick, I cannot deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she afford to take 6 weeks off work and pay for a surgery? I’m a public sector worker who is striking and even one days pay lost is too much!
Also 6 weeks off? Is she going to act like she’s dying again? Not healthy that ND was back doing hair a week after she got her surgery but still. Cmb will have everybody lighting candles for a self inflicted surgery!
Then it’ll get infected because she’s one of the great unwashed and somehow she will manage to be able to go to the GP every day for a dressing change when the rest of us have to ring 279 times only to be told to duck off by the receptionist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
3 showers in a week. Who even is she?
She wants the doctor to think she's clean and looks after herself. So when she gets infected, it's not her fault

Reactions: 4
She makes a mess on a plate and calls it a Mexican. There are Mexicans all over the world fainting at the sight of that.

Car-dig-an Antonia ! 👏The 👏word 👏is👏cardigan👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her insides must be pickled from the vinegar and all the salt, Jesus! And who fries with vinegar?????? Omg that slop of a dinner full of vinegar, packet sauces, jar of sauces, taco sauce....coronary on a plate

Reactions: 4
Her insides must be pickled from the vinegar and all the salt, Jesus! And who fries with vinegar?????? Omg that slop of a dinner full of vinegar, packet sauces, jar of sauces, taco sauce....coronary on a plate
Yes. Lazy garlic. Lazy chilli. Lazy jar sauce. Frozen veg. Packet sauces. Bottles taco sauce. Pound grated cheese ……..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Refried baby boils 🤪🤪🤪🤪. VInegar 🤮
In prison they call this slop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth have I just watched her make?? Packet flavourings, bottles of rubbish sauces, vinegar!!! What!!!
Plus how can she even eat that amount! She is meant to have had a gastric bypass, which she is obviously totally abusing 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s the cheese in the sauce and then cheese on bottom of the plate so the potatoes have something to stick to them cheese on top of the dinner! And it’s stinking pre grated cheese, how lazy can you get.

• Haha
Any of her cronies on here (come on, we know you read here), want to fill us in on her latest cosmetic surgery endeavour? You’re amongst friends 😉

How does she afford to take 6 weeks off work and pay for a surgery? I’m a public sector worker who is striking and even one days pay lost is too much!
Also 6 weeks off? Is she going to act like she’s dying again? Not healthy that ND was back doing hair a week after she got her surgery but still. Cmb will have everybody lighting candles for a self inflicted surgery!
Then it’ll get infected because she’s one of the great unwashed and somehow she will manage to be able to go to the GP every day for a dressing change when the rest of us have to ring 279 times only to be told to duck off by the receptionist.
This whole comment had me in fits 🤣🤣🤣 I like your style 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's not an ounce of nutritional value in that whole pot ! 100% processed, salt and additive laden crap. Why go to the bother of buying 5% mince when you're going to destroy it with the rest of that junk ? Frylite is really bad, it's full of chemicals, plus it takes the coating off non stick pans so you're getting Teflon mixed in with your meal ☠ the garlic & chilli are mixed with oil and salt to keep them from going off. The Taco sauce is full of chemicals and additives, might as well eat the bottle it comes in 🙄 the seasoning mixes are all heavy on salt and artificial colourings and flavourings. Vinegar is an acid ☠ and the ready prepared cheese isn't even natural, it's mixed with an additive to stop it clumping together. I'm actually horrified by what I've just watched.... Chili con carne is actually one of the quickest meals to prepare and cook and can be quite healthy low fat dinner if madeusing fresh ingredients and served with boiled rice

Reactions: 11
I can see through using a jar of sauce or a packet if you aren’t confident cooking but why would you use both at once as well as aromat, vinegar, taco, chilli, garlic, salt etc etc etc… SO many clashing flavours I can’t see how it doesn’t taste anything other than sour saltiness

Reactions: 7
Surprised the clampets weren’t round scrounging the slop. Their kinda food 🍲.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a lot of things toni has said to annoy me but saying ‘The Guard’ was a brutal movie is top of the list m

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.