Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkingloads

SIXTY FIVE story's about a card game, sixty fucking five. Her content is dog shit.

Thought the same aswell. Utter boring bastard she is.

Honestly how the fuck did she think that was good content. I'd rather watch my dog squeeze out a shite than watch them playing cards again.

Fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

darkcherry14k

Never seen a more vapid self obsessed selfish human being in my life. She's literally high as a kite because she's not at home, zero responsibility, selfish to the core and she's setting the worst example to her daughter. See how many shopping bags there are! Pure greedy and materialistic. Literally made an excuse that she couldn't get surgery for Maddison then within a few days travels as far away from him as possible! Don't get me started on how her child is allowed all of this time off school for all these holidays?! She is barely ever in school, is it 1 rule for her and a rule for everyone else? Fucking sick of her the selfish arrogant lazy excuse for a human being!
Somethings seriously going on with there finances to be able to afford a holiday like that but then have all that spending money on top, just from eyebrows and Chinese tat? The math ain't mathing!

• Heart

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Woah woah woah

Let me get this straight. She told everyone she's getting surgery, she posed for a photo - with a suitcase - as if she was heading off for her surgery and talked about going, almost non stop. Then she said she couldn't go because of M (who was in hospital the night she was supposed to be in Dublin). Then she claimed she couldn't face it cos her family needed her (lol). Now she's saying she CANCELLED the surgery and booked a trip for her and MM to go away for a few weeks!

Does she ever fucking listen to herself 👀 does she genuinely think people want to listen to her go on and on about blowing money on things that people would consider extreme luxury's at the moment?

She is on another planet 🤯

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
How can she say they “saved” without laughing? Saved what exactly? M’s DLA? Two half days doing brows in March couldn’t have paid much! Entire month of February off with a Caribbean cruise and flouncing around Orlando thrown in! I doubt she could spell the word saved. She’s tapped the aul mas claim or she’s dug herself deeper into debt to keep MM in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to. I howled at her describing the rest of their house as “luxurious” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Something very strange about the whole surgery story it doest make sense or add up, she said on her stories her family needed her that it wasn't fair to leave everything for Paul to deal with but now she is going away for a few weeks so clearly Paul is looking after m, definitely something fishy about the whole thing
It's as fishy as her unwashed fanny and that's saying something

• Haha

Lurkingloads

Naw girls I'm laid up in hospital after eye surgery. I rolled my eyes that far back at her total cringe stories since she's been back that I've detached a retina and had to be taken in. It's just too much for me. The outfit to Asda I thought was the icing on the cake but the book quotes today have taken me to the fair

Say prayers for me and stay safe out there.

• Haha
I don’t even think she went to Dublin I think she didn’t have the money to go but had to keep up the story or she was hoping perfect Paul would find it for her at the last minute! Then the photo at the door was all show because u all know she would have been on her stories in the car on the way up and on crying on the way back down for pity! 4 hours in the car all the way to Dublin and she didn’t video herself that doesn’t add up at all!

mcsparkle12

She’s been boarded for PIP review
Meeting for M has been planned by welfare
Finances wouldn’t allow it
Paul has thrown the head up
MM is getting bullied
Court summons for MM non attendance or meeting with EWO

All more plausible than, “my children come first”

• Haha
Reactions: 17

well......

It’s one of Toni’s shopping spree's. They’ll disappear into her tardis wardrobe never to be seen again 🧦🧦
2 years later when clearing out her wardrobe...yous, can yous cope, I bought these off some site years ago when I done the pilates. I think they were £48 or something like that and threw them in here and would ye luk, I've only just come across them clearing out here. CAN YE'S COPE!! That's my greedy bitch syndrome again (cackle, cackle)

• Haha
  • Sick

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Would she really do that? Its a high risk operation and she has two kids that need her
I’d put nothing past her. Please don’t all pile on me but I don’t think she thinks of her kids when her narcissism kicks in. It’s all about Toni. She’s a terrible parent. As much as I can’t stick him, it’s Paul that parents and cares for those children and their needs. Toni seems to take a hands off approach with her son and just wants to be her daughters friend, that’s not parenting.

• Heart

VioletBear

VIP Member
I totally get M can’t deal with fuss but that’s no excuse for doing fk all! As a parent with a child with additional needs there is always something out there to enrich or enhance their life, to encourage their development and to help
Them reach their maximum potential. She said it’s his birthday eve and she’s running last minute into shops to buy him clothes…she said he doesn’t even like wearing clothes, he just likes pjs…why not go buy him pjs? Why buy him designer outfits? That’s for you toni not him! I’m sure he doesn’t sit on his iPad in school from 9-3 so surely there must be things they can recommend that he enjoys in school. Instead she is running here there and everywhere sorting out MM new expensive ‘luxurious’ bedroom refurb that she’s been saving for…yet couldn’t save to buy M a chair. It pains me to see that young man not being encouraged, it’s like they’ve just given up and think there’s no point putting in any effort.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I can’t listen to her stories cause she’s a melt but imagine being in Asda, doing your shopping, minding your own business and seeing her coming up the escalator in that outfit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Welcome back Toni, I’ve missed this 💋

• Haha

secondhandnews

At least with a dinner that just cooks in the oven there's a chance not everything will be the texture of babyfood. No wonder her teeth's fucked, she never uses them.

CMB #21 - Eats fish on a Friday, smells like it the rest of the week...

• Haha

Girl4gossip12

She cancelled her skin removal surgery to be at home with her children and then books a trip to America followed by a Cruise where she will be far from one of her children. Something doesn't add up for me 😂