ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, did the phone call from her da go something along the lines of “don’t go get surgery, your ma will pay for a big holiday”?

She’s a liar. Bare faced liar. So concerned about M’s health and her job as a mother she’s f**king off to America then on a Caribbean cruise. It amuses me that she forgets her own lies and believes that everyone is as stupid as her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, did the phone call from her da go something along the lines of “don’t go get surgery, your ma will pay for a big holiday”?

She’s a liar. Bare faced liar. So concerned about M’s health and her job as a mother she’s f**king off to America then on a Caribbean cruise. It amuses me that she forgets her own lies and believes that everyone is as stupid as her 🤣
This I exactly what I was thinking happened. She really does think people are stupid. The worst about it is...she doesn't need to tell anyone anything. Nobody cares only for the fact we love catching bullying liars out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys my heart aches for that boy! I have two kids one with additional needs and every spare penny we have is put into paying for private therapies because nhs ones are non existent. For her to complain and gurn about not getting a chair but yet will spend thousands on Mm is disgraceful! Nhs provided equipment are more than often bog standard, I’d that was Mm that needed something you can guarantee she’d have it specially made! All the work to that house and nothing in it for that child. If she’s thousands to be spending on renovating, surgeries, holidays etc you’d think she’d put a wee bit of it into improving the quality of life for m! If she thinks life is TUFF for Mm imagine how bloody tough it is for the child actually suffering it and not having the capacity to communicate. Goes to school and home for an iPad shoved in his face, not knowing from one day to next is Toni tit gonna be there or has swanned off. She’s shown updates from school before with him involved in all kinds of activities so it’s not as if he doesn’t do them with others.

Honestly it just blows my mind! I completely get that the sibling of a child with special needs has to make adaptions, I experience it myself BUT the differences she makes between the two are shocking! What happens if heaven forbid he was to take unwell while they were at sea where signal isn’t great, it’s not like she can just easily hop on a plane home. She needs a good shake and a boot up the hole!!!
This, this, this and all of this!!!!

Reactions: 4
This I exactly what I was thinking happened. She really does think people are stupid. The worst about it is...she doesn't need to tell anyone anything. Nobody cares only for the fact we love catching bullying liars out.
Unfortunately, people are stupid and falling for every word she says

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to the meltdown that follows Toni rocking up to the Disney parks, which require reservations that sell out months in advance, to buy tickets on the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may be getting away to Disney but she's balls deep in debt living in a house she'll never own. Always chasing and running away from her normal everyday life.

Personally I love my time in my house with my husband and children! I'm just more than content when I'm with the ones I love most in our wee space.

I don't feel one bit jealous of her if she's not ripping up the house to change it, she's changing herself or running to get out of the house and away from her wane and responsibilities not that she has any. She's a pathetic excuse for a mother! Paul's left to do all the dog work, she has no interest or happiness in day to day life.

Maggie May is also a spoilt brat who plays the victim of being "bullied" at every school she's attended. Always playing the victim like her mother. But having a mother like Toni was always going to negatively impact a child.
Ohh please spill, you seem to have insider knowledge lol

Reactions: 2
I know someone

I agree 😂 it's very run down looks nothing like u see in pictures or on the TV, I was actually very shocked how run down it was when I went a few years back
The only one good thing about magic Kingdom is the way back out of it, it's overpriced, filthy and full of ignorant people
---

Toni wil feel right at home

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brown boxes that’s she’s coloured in so we don’t see the Chinese writing
B4BBC476-8A0E-4B5B-931B-FE8C264F9599.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All of this 😂
2 questions:

1) why is it all at the house and not the “warehouse”?
2) if this is today then why’s your Xmas nativity in the background Toni?
She posted about the nativity last week-ish I think. She just never put it away because she likes it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I take it they’re away today, met them heading over the Glenshane in the gypsy wagon- Paul driving of course

Reactions: 1
She kept the nativity out. More tacky clutter to gather dust in Tetris Towers. #notblasphemy

Her stories are the ramblings of a lunatic.

“Aginnnnnn”
“Wuuuurrrrr”

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Tell me, am I missing a secret?
Or is she taking the canestan for a yeast infection 🤔 why does 40, 000 PPL NEED to know that?
But if it's some kind of beauty tip I'm all ears, please tell me it is, that thought of chunky cheese in a pool turns me 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Tell me, am I missing a secret?
Or is she taking the canestan for a yeast infection 🤔 why does 40, 000 PPL NEED to know that?
But if it's some kind of beauty tip I'm all ears, please tell me it is, that thought of chunky cheese in a pool turns me 🤮
It was the ‘if you know you know’ like witch please the majority of the population actually wash their flaps 🤢 also thank you for the mental image of the cheese pool 🤮🤮 pure out of date cottage cheese 😷🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The way she eats antibiotics, she’s just a walking fungus! God bless the girl doing her spray tan 🤢

Nine pairs of designer sunglasses for 1 holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ She thinks she’s a Kardashian but she’s actually just a slow motion car crash.

9 pairs of sunglasses?????!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she eats antibiotics, she’s just a walking fungus! God bless the girl doing her spray tan 🤢

Nine pairs of designer sunglasses for 1 holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ She thinks she’s a Kardashian but she’s actually just a slow motion car crash.

9 pairs of sunglasses?????!!!!!!
They're the ugliest collection of sunglasses too. 😂 It's nearly lousy that no-one tells her what a clown she looks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.