ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the age of MM, you would think a good mother would let her daughter would want her room to be. Although I’m sure she probably is as mother like daughter and 6 shops searched, who is looking after M can I please ask?
Awk didn't you know that poor critter never gets a break and MM is so hard done by having disabled brother she deserves a new room 🤣

Reactions: 7
How can she say they “saved” without laughing? Saved what exactly? M’s DLA? Two half days doing brows in March couldn’t have paid much! Entire month of February off with a Caribbean cruise and flouncing around Orlando thrown in! I doubt she could spell the word saved. She’s tapped the aul mas claim or she’s dug herself deeper into debt to keep MM in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to. I howled at her describing the rest of their house as “luxurious” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't realise doing a few brows a week and selling tat from China could be such a lucrative business 🤔
I think I need to reassess my own career.
Pilates classes, lulumon gear, copious amounts if clothes still with tags, holidays for a month and now this...
Definitely not short of cash.
It doesn't add up

Reactions: 12
Torlet??? Her house is definitely more luxurious than mine as I’m stuck with a stupid toilet and she gets a luxurious torlet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t do another “our son with whom we are well pleased” birthday post with 5 days worth of Snapchat videos about how he’s the light of their life when she couldn’t even be bothered to buy him a chair to get outside but happily does mm room twice a year with 10 holidays thrown I

Reactions: 21
She’s turned the captions off! Instagram trying to interpret her gave me a laugh yesterday 🤣
🤣🤣🤣youse know what I mean. Youse know what I mean. Youse know what I mean
Yes we know what you mean ….house is small. Toni has delusions of grandeur
Canni Cope 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 years. And she’s ripping the floor up again. That digital design is awful and still ain’t going to have any light any wonder the wanes never there she’s way the aul ma

Reactions: 5
Didn't realise doing a few brows a week and selling tat from China could be such a lucrative business 🤔
I think I need to reassess my own career.
Pilates classes, lulumon gear, copious amounts if clothes still with tags, holidays for a month and now this...
Definitely not short of cash.
It doesn't add up
Don't forget all the tax she's not paying by having a conveniently broken card machine

Reactions: 10
So for Maddisons "sweet 16" where she isn't giving him a fuss because he'll get overwhelmed... She's going to have a house full of strange men ripping out a bedroom and doing noisy construction work?

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think she babies MM but in a strange way? She let her stay up after to went to bed on the cruise, allows her to have spray tans and nails done but talks about her not being old enough yet to wear makeup? She’s what 14 coming 15? Most teenage girls that age are into experimenting with makeup. And MM doesn’t seem to have a say in the bedroom all Toni says is “i want” when referring to it

Reactions: 8
Most teenage girls that age are into experimenting with makeup. And MM doesn’t seem to have a say in the bedroom all Toni says is “i want” when referring to it
I don't for one minute believe MM isn't wearing makeup. She's said before how she's done her brows and lashes. I have a 15 & 18 Yr old and i don't know of anyone in their peer group at that age that wasnt at least wearing mascara, and concealer is usually a must for hormonal skin.🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't for one minute believe MM isn't wearing makeup. She's said before how she's done her brows and lashes. I have a 15 & 18 Yr old and i don't know of anyone in their peer group at that age that wasnt at least wearing mascara, and concealer is usually a must for hormonal skin.🙄
Yeah that’s why I think it’s strange that she keeps saying “when she’s old enough to wear makeup” When I was that age myself and all the girls in my year group had a wee bit of mascara/concealer on 🤔

Reactions: 4
Maybe she sees the amount of crap her ma slaps on her face and thinks "no thanks" 🤣

Reactions: 4
She honestly makes me physically sick. MM's birthday and she gets presents for days, all organised and wrapped ready to go.

But M? MM's 16th birthday and she's out last minute in town trying to find him clothes. Surely all that online shopping she does for herself, she could of spared a minute to order M something in advance of his birthday? Like dashing into sports direct minutes before it closes? Come on Toni, have a bit more respect for your son whom you are so pleased ffs.

Joke! 😡😡

Reactions: 11
She's a tone deaf woman. She doesn't give a tit about when shops close or them people wanting to get home. Walking around videoing talking shite. Just buy your son clothes and stop trying to be relatable, because your not. Not even in a hurry. Imagine someone did that in her tit show of a shop

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.