ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread folks!

Congratulations to @Gossipdollxoxo on the winning title with 26 likes 🏆 I hope you don’t mind but I amalgamated both suggestions.

Thank you Toni, our daily source of entertainment for keeping us in equal measures of laughs and disgust at this dull time of year.

Still living a lie
Still lazy
Still lying
Still unhappy with her appearance
Still flogging tat
Still blagging benefits
Still spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket
Still hoarding
Still frying everything with melted cheese
Still a terrible parent
Still a walking contradiction
Still a filthy witch who doesn’t wash

Taking the month of February off - from whatever it is she does - we suspect for more surgery. If work was in the bed, she’d lie on the floor!

Keep up the good work trolls 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread folks!

Congratulations to @Gossipdollxoxo on the winning title with 26 likes 🏆 I hope you don’t mind but I amalgamated both suggestions.

Thank you Toni, our daily source of entertainment for keeping us in equal measures of laughs and disgust at this dull time of year.

Still living a lie
Still lazy
Still lying
Still unhappy with her appearance
Still flogging tat
Still blagging benefits
Still spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket
Still hoarding
Still frying everything with melted cheese
Still a terrible parent
Still a walking contradiction
Still a filthy witch who doesn’t wash

Taking the month of February off - from whatever it is she does - we suspect for more surgery. If work was in the bed, she’d lie on the floor!

Keep up the good work trolls 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
You for still eating baby boils

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Continued…

Still eating “baby boils” (baby potatoes, boiled)
Still redecorating Tetris Towers
Still stocking the “pantry” with junk
Still going to reformer Pilates this week 🙄
Still using emoji Jesus at 3pm
Still doesn’t wash her own hair
Still hasn’t a friend
Still illiterate
Still using M’s blue badge outside salon
Still posing on the stairs like she needs a 💩
Still eating antibiotics
Still saying “Wuuuuurrrrr” randomly
Still a c**t

And relax 🧘🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it fair to reference the butcher in this? I know I don’t know him but he or his friends/family might read this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Naw am I dreaming? Big black doors and a blue kitchen?! 😂😂 She will be painting the kitchen next when she realises is clashes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naw am I dreaming? Big black doors and a blue kitchen?! 😂😂 She will be painting the kitchen next when she realises is clashes 🥴
I get the look she’s going for but let’s be honest, the house is too small and too cluttered to pull it off. She’d have been as well keeping everything neutral to give the illusion that there’s some space. The black will age very badly.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and il say it again, everything about her gives me the dry bokes 🤢 I bet Tetris towers reeks of bo & sweaty minge 😷🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the look she’s going for but let’s be honest, the house is too small and too cluttered to pull it off. She’d have been as well keeping everything neutral to give the illusion that there’s some space. The black will age very badly.
So do I. The black and white look can work well but just not with that blue kitchen of hers! Makes no sense

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.