ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be a step by step guide on how to become pre-bypass Toni. The calories in that mess is ridiculous. Extra light mayo after all that sauce in the pot is just redundant. She'll be back where she started if she keeps cooking like that.

Reactions: 8
A slow news day from Toni Tit Towers today. Maybe gone to hospital…….. can’t wait for ‘I’m alive’ announcement 📣 from T

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gypsy wagon was parked up across from the salon on Friday- on double yellow lines of course blocking the traffic with the blue badge stuck up for good measure. I know this isn’t important info but felt like I had to share 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The gypsy wagon was parked up across from the salon on Friday- on double yellow lines of course blocking the traffic with the blue badge stuck up for good measure. I know this isn’t important info but felt like I had to share 😆
It absolutely is important! It shows that nobody here is making stuff up! They really are selfish, horrible c**ts 😉 Lights were on in salon today, they open on Sundays?

Reactions: 4
Abuse of the disabled badge? I’m at the point now where I want to ring and report her muself! That dmg girl is wile for parking on them lines too with no fucks given

Reactions: 4
Abuse of the disabled badge? I’m at the point now where I want to ring and report her muself! That dmg girl is wile for parking on them lines too with no fucks given
And constantly half on the footpath so no one can get past with prams or wheelchairs!

Reactions: 1
All the money wasted on clothes with price tag still on them, and now an operation!!... where she wi be out of commission for 6 weeks..so no income??!
And..in January... no January blues in her household
How the other half live hey?
Those brush sets must be very profitable in the black Friday sale!

Reactions: 6
And constantly half on the footpath so no one can get past with prams or wheelchairs!
I'd get past cause I'd dig the side of the Pram or wheelchair into the side of their car and drag it 1 end to the other, youssssse let her off way far too much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd get past cause I'd dig the side of the Pram or wheelchair into the side of their car and drag it 1 end to the other, youssssse let her off way far too much
Me too, I only ever drive past but have considered parking and getting out just to do exactly this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I'm getting fed up with the big mystery of what surgery she's getting done. Tellllllllll us NOWWWW toni you owe it to us like we're all invested in it , the way she's got the scarf hanging between her legs to cover the weird thigh bulges is making me think now it definitely could be designer vagina surgery she's probably sagging in there too., it would defs explain the pee funnel (?)

So Toni are u getting your fat fanny done or wats the haps ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yousins she’s had 6 Pilate sessions and she’s in’s best shape ever for this surgery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.