ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too am so nosey lol.
There is one on this thread too about her going to some cosmetics place and she thought she was getting gifted treatments but she wasn't and hadn't the money to pay for it
Ah youssssse, ye can't be keeping this information to yourself we're all friends here 🤗 tell us the craic 👀🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically they were on a cruise and had met another couple from Co Derry on it. One night there was an auction of artwork and Toni Tears kept outbidding people and ended up winning 3 or 4 auctioned pieces of artwork. It was all good until the next morning when the couple were coming down to get breakfast and Toni was standing at the reception shouting on about how she couldn’t afford to pay for the art she won the previous night and the auction and whipped out her phone and said to the couple look at my bank balance here and tell them I can’t afford it there’s no money in my account. Needless to say the couple did not entertain her and spent the rest of the cruise actively avoiding her and Paul 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Basically they were on a cruise and had met another couple from Co Derry on it. One night there was an auction of artwork and Toni Tears kept outbidding people and ended up winning 3 or 4 auctioned pieces of artwork. It was all good until the next morning when the couple were coming down to get breakfast and Toni was standing at the reception shouting on about how she couldn’t afford to pay for the art she won the previous night and the auction and whipped out her phone and said to the couple look at my bank balance here and tell them I can’t afford it there’s no money in my account. Needless to say the couple did not entertain her and spent the rest of the cruise actively avoiding her and Paul 😆😆
Ofcourse there isnt money in the account. She can't keep her money in a bank to be tracked. She can either keep it under her mattress or spend it straight away. She does the 2nd option.

Reactions: 6
If you look behind the post she put up saying it was cancelled it was a screenshot of her wallpaper with the boarding pass notification for a Dublin flight at 10:10am and destinations scribbled out. The only flights at this time were either to London or Lithuania, where I believe she had her last surgery? So the flights were bought, I’m sure the surgery/deposit was also paid, doubt it is money issues. It might be the same reason she didn’t go to Copenhagen, her conscience is catching up on her perhaps ? (Can you tell I’m bored on nightshift haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you look behind the post she put up saying it was cancelled it was a screenshot of her wallpaper with the boarding pass notification for a Dublin flight at 10:10am and destinations scribbled out. The only flights at this time were either to London or Lithuania, where I believe she had her last surgery? So the flights were bought, I’m sure the surgery/deposit was also paid, doubt it is money issues. It might be the same reason she didn’t go to Copenhagen, her conscience is catching up on her perhaps ? (Can you tell I’m bored on nightshift haha)
Na. She has no conscience. Def nothing to do with her children. She doesn't care enough about them. Be interesting to hear what it is...as we always do hear. Bet the salon lot are fuming they haven't got rid of her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something while odd is going on though.. didn't go to Copenhagen, didn't go to Gran Canaria or wherever it was she had planned and now hasn't went for surgery!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she wash her hair 3 times this week? That’s a major red flag 🚩 with this one, now she hasn’t went for surgery… 🤓🕵️‍♂️ I don’t know what I’m getting at here as I haven’t slept but WTF???? Is she actually reading on here and her angles are telling her to listen to the 🧌 trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.