ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that wee face, not the face of her lovely son she's abandoning, but that of her dog 🤷
---

Yousseeee look, I have 20 pairs of sunglasses, I'm only taking 9
Translates to
Youse look at me with my designer gear, an yousseeees way yr primark gear

Anto pet,
I used to feel sorry for you, I'm very confused now whether I feel even more sorry for you, or think Holy duck🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Florida is a tit hole, it's like Portrush on steroids
I love it, I’m so glad that Toni’s there now because if she was on my flight in a few weeks I’d be raging!!!
---

They're the ugliest collection of sunglasses too. 😂 It's nearly lousy that no-one tells her what a clown she looks.
I laughed a little bit too much!! Tattle in fairness does a good job of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dublin to Orlando flight is at half 1. To be at the airport at half 10 she needs to be leaving at 7am. That's not the middle of the night to most people.

Reactions: 8
The dublin to Orlando flight is at half 1. To be at the airport at half 10 she needs to be leaving at 7am. That's not the middle of the night to most people.
Not in her defence, but when I travel, esp long distance, I always give myself loads more extra time. More time incase anything delays travel down the road and then anything else in between lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how on earth they are getting away with taking MM out of school constantly for holidays? I’m sure she will be selecting her GCSE choices over the coming weeks.

Reactions: 7
She claims she in was in the shower twice last night (once before the spray tan & again to wash the tan off) and she couldn’t spend an extra 60 seconds in there to let the water fall over her hair and scrub some shampoo through it???
Her hair is absolutely crawling in those latest stories. God love anyone on that flight that comes in contact with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She claims she in was in the shower twice last night (once before the spray tan & again to wash the tan off) and she couldn’t spend an extra 60 seconds in there to let the water fall over her hair and scrub some shampoo through it???
Her hair is absolutely crawling in those latest stories. God love anyone on that flight that comes in contact with her.
I don’t understand her aversion to washing her hair. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere, never mind on holidays, with boggin hair 🥲 And as you say, for all the time it would have took for a bit of shampoo and water to pass over it. She baffles me. 🧐

Reactions: 9
All on a high with the constant on plane updates!!....God help anyone sitting near her!....Enjoy the high now Toni, Tiny Tears will appear again when normal life resumes!🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Size of her pupils, she's deffs on some of cocktail of tablets today. She's like 😳 when talking to the camera.

Reactions: 12
The canesten wouldn't be needed if she changed her underwear regularly, the way the flakes build up on her head her knickers is probably the same

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she eats antibiotics, she’s just a walking fungus! God bless the girl doing her spray tan 🤢

Nine pairs of designer sunglasses for 1 holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️ She thinks she’s a Kardashian but she’s actually just a slow motion car crash.

9 pairs of sunglasses?????!!!!!!

She needs that many cos she's a 40 faced bastard ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.