Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well hello. I’ve been waiting for this shit show for a moment.

Firstly, what a bitch you are Toni. Your life is somehow wrecked because of your beautiful son. He has never done wrong, none of this is anyones fault, but as usual, Toni needs someone to blame for her life, which she views as pathetic.
If I were ever to have children, I would do ANYTHING for them, to provide, care, nurture, please and excite. Anything.
But Toni, all you want is to have the life for yourself and hide your little handsome boy upstairs and then bring him out as and when is required for attention, sympathy and god forbid, payments.
Yes as you’ve stated, to all your followers, minimal customers, and local eyes, you do have a great life. You have your house sitting to the way you way it - (which that only may last 2/3 weeks), you have trips away more often than I have sex. You get out with your friends, sorry, staff children. You get time at home with your partner lying on the sofa. In my home, we fly past each other to get things at home done that haven’t been touched because we’ve been working extra hours, looking after family members, getting the house cleaned and ironing done. We seldom get to sit down on the sofa together and just chill. But that’s our life, and I’m happy to have a life that there’s no drama, no pleasing other people and simple things make us happy.

Anyway, a more pressing subject, I’m surprised Toni hasn’t worked out who I am by my posts, but I don’t give a shit xo
1. I had a night out with Toni and Clitoris back when she was feeding from Cliona’s bank account. All Toni could talk about that weekend was when she got Maddison into full time care, she’s going to start her life again - “as it should have been before he turned it upside down” yes that “he” is her darling son. Cliona made Antiona believe that she would be a multi millionaire in a year with their new venture together, and she would have a rambling mansion in the country with all her family living with her. I vividly remember asking “if you get that, you could have a full time carer living with you in a dedicated apartment/annex style living for M. She said that she wouldn’t but instead stated that “her life needed to be her own”.

2. The night she was out, there was a tantrum (I hate calling it that, but her son was upset and it’s the term she uses frequently), and Paul was relentlessly phoning her to come home, after 2/3 calls, she turned her phone onto airplane mode for a couple of hours. Once airplane mode was switched off, dozens of calls and messages came through. Emergency services had been at her home with her son, and she laughed it off - “always a drama”. Sadly at this stage, I was made to believe that Paul was overreacting, but I quickly learnt that it was Antonia that simply didn’t care.

3. When the shit hit the fan about her talking about clients, I felt for her, her business was affected, her home life, her security. But I was contacted by a local journalist to get my impression of Antonia, about 2 weeks after it all happened and she had gone into radio silence. There was quite an investment of financial security in my story for the tabloids, which for a moment made me think twice, but then I thought “no, she’s still a daughter and a mum, and our mistakes shouldn’t always be deemed”. I’d never have done it for money, but the more I’ve learnt over the last 3 years, I wish I’d spoken out for no fee! That boy would have been taken, placed into safe care and brought up in the way any child should be, additional needs or not.
But the most interesting fact of this journalist was that the £20k for the story, was being funded by Lady Cliona.

I’ve multiple more points, which I’ll save for coming days and weeks.
It’s Sunday morning and myself and my partner have the day off and we are going to enjoy it and visit family and get odds and ends done at home that we can’t fit in during the week.

Another thing that frustrates me, on her Instagram page, it states she’s an influencer. She simply isn’t. She’s a self entitled cow who unfortunately hasn’t got 100% of the life she dreamed off. She certainly has never influenced me, and the only thing she will influence me to do, is keep a closer eye, keep tabs and report what’s necessary.

Antiona honey, I know you’ll be reading this and you’ll know exactly who it is, but just remember all the solicitor papers and files I have against you for your detrimental harm and defamation of me before, which never worked. I’ll press the big red button and turn your life upside down and get that little boy the life he deserves and Paul will have freedom to have the partner that he’s had all this time.

Happy Sunday 11:11 xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
She's just made me so mad! She's saying she wishes she had a chair for Maddison to be able to take him out but it's taking years to fight for ! Can she not buy one privately for him, if she stopped spending money on holidays, sofas, dining tables, bathrooms, designer clothes, make up etc etc the list goes on for things she wastes money on. But will 'fight for years' to wait for a chair for her son

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Derrygirl21

Hmmmmmmm so they don’t have the man power to take a lot of online sales so online stock will be limited…BUT you are encouraged to call into the salon where they will have even more in store offers on 🤔 will someone please call in to see if the card machine is working…I smell a 🐀
I can hear her already: "Yous, yous aren't guni believe this .. our card machine's down *serious look into the camera* .. lik pure typical on the one day of the year where we have our massive sale on every single CMB product we sell *eyeroll and lip bite* as if I'm not stressed out enough cus it's just me an Paul doing it all wursels *eyeroll* but there's plenty of bank machines on yer way in tey the town anyway. *eyeroll and lip bite* Thanks yousins mmwwwaaah"
I'm sure she'll tell us all how great she was at her job that day and the whole next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
NAW IS SHE FOR REAL???

SHE HAS JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK THE BIGGEST ARSEHOLE EVER.

"WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A CHAIR, WE CANT EVEN TAKE HIM OUT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A CHAIR"

BUT LET ME GO ON 10 HOLIDAYS ONE WITH A PRIVATE VILLA, RENOVATE MY COUNCIL HOUSE, BUY 2 NEW SOFAS IN A YEAR, BUY DESIGNER CLOTHES AND BAGS, BUY CARS AND ALL THE REST. FUCK OFF TONI YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG. STOP BEING A SELFISH CUNT, SPEND LESS MONEY ON MATERIAL THINGS AND BUY YOUR WAIN A FUCKING CHAIR THAT COST £900!!!
IM SO ANGRY AT THEM STORIES IM NOT EVEN JOKING, I CANT WAIT TO THE NEXT TIME I MEET HER IN THE STREET FOR I WILL TELL IT TO HER TO HER FACE. SHE PUTS HER OWN WANTS BEFORE Ms NEEDS AND THE WHOLE TOWN CAN SEE IT.

She's obviously lost her direct payments for Madison's care which is why paddy isn't watching him anymore. She used to have respite care also which she abused so she's obviously lost that aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mcsparkle12

Her's and Paul's behaviour over the weekend was nothing short of shocking. To put that poor child through that rigmarole all with a camera in his face just to prove some sort of strange point. Why not take him out for shorter periods of time to build it up? Take him to familiar places where there is routine and he knows what to expect. Shopping trips are sensory overload for most Autistic people. As for the chair, as a parent of a child with complex needs myself, I get it. It's frustrating to have to pay out extra expenses. But just because you are able to get something for free doesn't mean that you should. I was able to buy a chair for my son for a few hundred pounds - it's better than some I've seen his peers avail of freely from the NHS. Why did I buy it? Because a) I'm fortunate to be in a position to be able to, b) DLA helps to cover additional expenses (or at least thats what it's supposed to be for and c) why would I put my child through pain and torture to wait when I'm able to provide for him myself. Get rid of some of your tacky "designer" outifts Toni and you could too. Also the direct payments/respite saga, she's clearly been caught either being non complient or can't be arsed with the paperwork. If you are paying someone for help or respite via direct payments there are strict rules, paying holidays etc is a requirement. Myself and my husband were told that we were able to avail of this depite both being high earners - I was told clearly it is not income based, it is based on the needs of the child. We declined in part due to the extra hassle it would take to organise the admin side of it and also becasue we both work full time and I want to use our spare time to do things as a family - that meet the needs of our son. I am exhausted. I am certainly out more money than the average family on equaly wage but I love my son and he will always be my priority. Not a mere prop to excuse lazy or poor behaviour like Toni. This isn't trolling, this is merely observation coupled with my own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
How does she always turn her enjoying being a disgusting narcissistic pig back around to people that drink being the worst in the world?

Just because she had trauma with her alcoholic parents doesn't mean she's superior to anyone that has a sip by not drinking. This whole Pepsi because its the weekend and going to the bar for a cup of tea somehow makes her Saint Toni Titless.

She has absolutely ragged me this last few days. Seeing how cluttered her house is makes me want to take a claustrophobic panic attack.

Can't tell if it's the teef or the tramadol that makes her slurr the way she does when she speaks but she's an absolute raving lunatic like her mother.

There was absolutely no need for 5 pairs of tights that's 4 pairs that could have gone towards a chair for her son. With all those hideous pieces of clothing with the tags still on them she could have bought 6 chairs, with the trip to Copenhagen (That she mentions every fucking day) she could have bought a 7th.

She laughs off Greedy Bastard Syndrome as if its a relatable mental illness, There isn't a single redeeming feature in her whole stitched up permanently sedated, chinplant, botched filler, pigeon chested, fainted arse, greasy limp hair body. She just lives in Toni land with her perfect straight husband and able bodied child with no care or concern for her impoverished community or her neglected son.

Sorry for the rant ladies, gents and everyone in between but it needed said. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Zigazigaaah

You know I actually feel sorry for her. She is constantly striving for happiness whether its furniture or whatever & nothing seems to do it for her. Buys something & a short time after hates it, it's sad really.
The constant spending has nothing to do with happiness. It's to squander money from the salon and website so there's little to no earnings to declare. Card machine never works in the parlour for a reason.

Funny how a new sofa can replace a new sofa in an instant but M's chair is just an impossible thought or purchase. Imagine, actually having to provide for your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Instaluva18

The woman is as usual on a high this week!, she gets to escape Creggan and her real life and responsibilities for a few days! Wears designer but lives in a Council house🙄👀. There's wiser eating grass hi!, she'll as usual be so happy and raring to go then when she gets home Tiny tears will appear again!.

I personally love nothing more than being about my home and spending all my time and money on family life and nice experiences. She just can't wait to escape her house and wanes....unable to think of anyone but herself.

I unfortunately think she suffers from SFBS (selfish fucking bastard syndrome) no known cure for it but a good kick up the hole!👊🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BigbadLc

Full wardrobes, empty life. That disgraceful amount of clothing is just the manifestation of greed like everything else she does.
Actually can’t get over the amount of clothes/accessories she’s bought. I would be MORTIFIED even owning that many things never mind coming on & showing people. She’s had a 200£ pair of doc martens lying in her wardrobe for over a year without even opening the box!? Most of is save months & weeks to buy something like that & we sure as hell wouldn’t leave it lying in a wardrobe fora year then 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t understand how she can spend hundreds of pounds on clothes/shoes etc that are never wore or even looked at after she buys them but she couldn’t buy her son a chair that he NEEDS & WILL use !??

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lovingthegossipgirl

The love he has for his Daddy. Paul's great to that wane and its plain too see. He loves his Daddy and you can see Paul isn't putting on any act for the camera he's always great with him.

She's selfish as fuck and all she does she has to document so not standing up for her at all. Something has definitely happened. Paul runs that house and all her days she's in bed he's giving care to those 2 wanes. She's a rat and he may not have a squeaky clean history but he's good to his family and too good to her. The pressure of handling Maddison along with pleasing and tending to her must be immense.....😪
I would of agreed with you a few weeks ago, but Paul has showing his true colours as of late,if he loved his child he would of stood up to that walking viral plague and told her that he isn't putting his son in harm's way so she can make a point to whoever is watching. He's complicit and just as dangerous as her.

Reactions: 24

VioletBear

VIP Member
Her post this morning of the pictures of M then ‘I’m ready to make all the phone calls I need to today for this boy’ why have you not been doing this all along??? Clearly something has happened with the school. She said he had a fall at school because he wasn’t in his chair…who smells claim coming on???

• Wow
Reactions: 24

VioletBear

VIP Member
I’m so infuriated by her tonight. I’ve said before on here I’ve a child with additional needs, cerebral palsy in fact. He’s mild like M in that he can walk but falls a lot/is clumsy etc firstly M will have a statement of educational need which will state his medical condition and I have no doubt will state that he requires supportive seating for school, just like my son has. Now it is up to the school to provide that seating for when he is in school, it enables my son to sit at a table safely so I find it had that a teacher didn’t notice M has mobility issues and that the school also hasn’t consulted his statement.

Secondly the chair they are referring to for use at home is generally provided by occupational therapy. Again my son has CP and it’s something you have to keep on at them for and when you know they are close to growing out of their equipment you need to pester them. There have been so many occasions were we have bought and paid for our own equipment as our child needs it NOW rather than waiting 6 months or more for OT to get on it. Also with M CP and mobility issues why is he shoved upstairs in a bedroom alone when stairs would be a big hazard for anyone with CP…so she can have the big room and ensuite.

Im so cross with her. I’m such a big advocate for being your child’s voice when they haven’t one themselves and how the health system is so flawed for children with additional needs. My husband works and I run a small business, never ever had that been brought into question when my sons needs are being assessed. Not once has someone said you have your own business and post happy posts on social media so your child is getting nothing. She is so full of shit it’s UNREAL. Again playing The pity card! When she said ‘I’m going to have to start fighting for him’ I nearly lost it. She should have been fighting for him since day 1.

Sorry for ranting but that just made me mad tonight 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Kizzyd33

Taking M to the park was not to take M to the park. It was to upset him, to put on a show. That poor wean was provoked into doing something she knew he wouldn't like. She knew he would attack, and she got it on camera.
Why not put your f**King phone away and help your son to walk.
She stood back from him. Paul stood in front of him.
She set her own son up. All for the people who challenged her lifestyle. To be fair Paul looked uncomfortable doing it.

Social services has taken weans away from parents for less. Maybe that's what she is hoping for. I am beyond disgusted and actually cried watching the video earlier.
Not for Toni or Paul but for M.

Then to come home and f**King cry about it.
How anyone Can't see through this billshit is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I don’t care what she says, she’s building up to having M in full time residential care.

Just noticing there are a lot of new posters to this thread recently. I’d be the first to agree that some threads on this site can be mean and cruel, I genuinely don’t think this thread can be described that way at all. On occasion there might be the odd comment that goes a wee bit far, I just scroll by, because by the most part, everything discussed here is fact or based on observations of her behaviour. I’m not trying to moderate in the slightest, I just don’t think anyone should feel ashamed or guilty about being here. We are just chatting 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Why does she make such a fuss of Black Friday? I’ve never seen anything like it! For f**k sake, calm down Toni. You’ve done about 3 days work, for most people that’s part-time employment.

I wouldn’t take a gift of one single product she’s “designed” (picked from an Ali Express catalog). CMB cosmetics is a complete joke and I’m constantly embarrassed for them.

Saint Toni, slashing her market stall crap to “rock bottom prices” so the peasants can afford them. God bless her 🙄

CMB - Cretins Milking Benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Antonia got ready for the sale of the year,
But she shit her pants, filled with fear.
Paul literally can’t stand the nags from his wife,
Time for him to move out and start a new life.
She sells Aliexpress tat, to fund her fake story,
She stands legs apart to show her thigh gap glory.
Toni is always sick, she’s a walking infection,
She’s so dirty and smelly, Paul can’t get an erection.
Xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Told a bride to jump the bridge
Was leaving Derry forever

She's a pathological liar
Her Paul is the queen of lashes

It's everyone else's fault what toni does

She doesn't wash, she works a day a week

She's had weight loss surgery
Tummy tuck
Boob reduction and lift x 2
Bingo wings surgery

She just needs brain transplant
And arse surgery
To be honest I'm surprised her arse isn't massive, as all she does is sit on it

Our toni lives in Creggandale the estate of fairy land, Creggandale is in Disney City
Toni has episodes and traits of biopolar behaviour but, but, its the trolls fault,
Toni never sees her mistakes
She up for a Disney city Oscar for the worst crier in the land, tears, snotters, the works

She's a daughter, sister, wife and mother
And works if and when required

Don't be like Toni, Toni is a dick

Happy Friday

Toni spends money she hasn't earned, to buy things doesn't want, to impress people she doesn't even like

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s 100% up to something. There was a purpose behind that show today.

I feel so sorry for M. She affords him no dignity or privacy.

• Heart

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
The tan is shockingly bad! If I was Danielle I’d go and get proper training because I’d be fuming if that was me!
Does anyone else get the ick with her rings or just me? They really are trashy!
I still can’t believe that it’s cash only “because the machines slow”… gone to fuck you two scam artists. I hope the tax man (or woman) is a secret shopper tomorrow