Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmmmm so they don’t have the man power to take a lot of online sales so online stock will be limited…BUT you are encouraged to call into the salon where they will have even more in store offers on 🤔 will someone please call in to see if the card machine is working…I smell a 🐀
I can hear her already: "Yous, yous aren't guni believe this .. our card machine's down *serious look into the camera* .. lik pure typical on the one day of the year where we have our massive sale on every single CMB product we sell *eyeroll and lip bite* as if I'm not stressed out enough cus it's just me an Paul doing it all wursels *eyeroll* but there's plenty of bank machines on yer way in tey the town anyway. *eyeroll and lip bite* Thanks yousins mmwwwaaah"
I'm sure she'll tell us all how great she was at her job that day and the whole next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I dont post here much but she is one self centered knob head. Will you go away on your weekend with your daughter...throw a few comfy bits in a bag and go make memories. .but no! Who is going to be looking at you toni??

Reactions: 5
Who posts pics from the toilet and actually tells ppl, I'm sure if she has IBS she has been told to follow a healthy diet, its no wonder she's stuck to the toilet if she eats what she shows us

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ad a GP I have serious concerns over how often she takes antibiotics and really don't understand how she is continually prescribed them..if I was her doctor I'd be either carrying out further investigations as to why she keeps getting infections(professional opinion) or telling her to mind her hygiene

Reactions: 15
Cream for your bum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really hasn't a clue
She thinks it bum bum. It's close but bum bum isn't even for your bum

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What?? I'm blocked an havnt a clue what's goin on.
She's going through her expensive advent calender and she pulls out the pink sol de janeiro body cream and thinks it's cream for your bum.
It's the same ones that does the bum bum body cream. She thinks it's the bum bum and that it's actually for your bum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the monstrosity!
2AF9E1BE-DA86-4907-9D15-C1BC095DA9A1.png

I have no words other than this must be her way of mocking tattlers because who would ever?!?!

And I’d love to know why she is using products right before a spray tan when everyone in the industry knows you prep a few days before hand and not to use products 24hours before hand!

I feel sorry for that girl Rachel because Toni is not a good advertisement. No wonder it was green last week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I have to say, is she for real on those stories today? She's went from I shouldn't of bought all those tights to I've bought allllll this and I bought that coat the other day. Honestly she needs brought down a peg or 90.

And the antibiotic thing. Think she should just get the bleeping ears removed at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
YOUUUUUUUUS 🤯 She looks like she’s wearing a knee support 😳 All that squandering of her ill gotten gains and she has absolutely no taste or style.

“A cream for yerrrr arse” 🫣

The. Way. She. Says. Cccccofffee 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t know if I can even hate watch the walking infection much longer!

Just to add - who the f is going to be looking at her?!

Just throw some things in your hand luggage and go away with your pretend friends Toni. You clearly feel you have to impress them and that in itself is toxic - but that might as well be your middle name 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nobody in a cosmopolitan European city is going to give her as much as a second glance. FML she’s such a narc!

Thats enough from me for today 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I take back my Pat Butcher comment. She is definitely getting her inspiration from Nora Batty in that bleeping other outfit. Jesus I'm in fits at them socks. God bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After all this fuss putting clothes these last few days, Paul be glad to be rid of her
(And have a guy in taking clothes off, not on)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.