Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe that the school doesn't know M has cerebral palsy. Schools have to have a Childs medical history if there are issues. If they don't have it then there is something badly wrong at the school particularly with a child with such additional needs as M.

Reactions: 15
So basically she's such a saint that doesn't drink...but only because she has a drug addiction. It makes sense. How can she function enough to look after the children. This makes me feel sorry for Paul. He's looking after a child with additional needs, another one who seems to have her mother's personality but she's still a child at the end of the day and a drug addict for a wife...I'm not degrading people with addictions. But this head is so far in cuckoo land she doesn't even recognise it. Isnt there addictions in the family also?
I have to say, I don't like this one bit! Plenty in the town with additions, just because a post is up with pisyou can't come out with this stuff, keep it real, don't stur, I'm sure my comment won't go down to well, but oh well, and the kid is only a kid so leave her be

I find it hard to believe that the school doesn't know M has cerebral palsy. Schools have to have a Childs medical history if there are issues. If they don't have it then there is something badly wrong at the school particularly with a child with such additional needs as M.
Wonder if this is what someone mentioned already, someone on here said something was happening and they couldn't say what, ppl were asking was she a teacher

Reactions: 2
I have to say, I don't like this one bit! Plenty in the town with additions, just because a post is up with pisyou can't come out with this stuff, keep it real, don't stur, I'm sure my comment won't go down to well, but oh well, and the kid is only a kid so leave her be

Wonder if this is what someone mentioned already, someone on here said something was happening and they couldn't say what, ppl were asking was she a teacher
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say

Reactions: 9
I think the previous poster was saying it wasn't Tonis choice to be staying local that day. That day, toni went christmas shopping around derry.
I think Toni was being pulled on something

Reactions: 3
Taking M to the park was not to take M to the park. It was to upset him, to put on a show. That poor wean was provoked into doing something she knew he wouldn't like. She knew he would attack, and she got it on camera.
Why not put your f**King phone away and help your son to walk.
She stood back from him. Paul stood in front of him.
She set her own son up. All for the people who challenged her lifestyle. To be fair Paul looked uncomfortable doing it.

Social services has taken weans away from parents for less. Maybe that's what she is hoping for. I am beyond disgusted and actually cried watching the video earlier.
Not for Toni or Paul but for M.

Then to come home and f**King cry about it.
How anyone Can't see through this billshit is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Are you on the tramadol too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taking M to the park was not to take M to the park. It was to upset him, to put on a show. That poor wean was provoked into doing something she knew he wouldn't like. She knew he would attack, and she got it on camera.
She set her own son up. All for the people who challenged her lifestyle. To be fair Paul looked uncomfortable doing it.

Social services has taken weans away from parents for less. Maybe that's what she is hoping for. I am beyond disgusted and actually cried watching the video earlier.

100% 🙌 all a set up for video "evidence" of how hard they have it

Reactions: 12
She is a complete woman, I am related to two nonverbal ASD children and they don’t have 2 iPads stuck in their face all day, useless parents.. Going to get reported soon

Reactions: 9
She’s a disgrace!! So self obsessed it’s unreal. I worked at one of her events one time and she’s so rude, thinks she’s above everyone. Also I seen someone commented about the da and abuse, that is true. One of her sisters was abused by him, how she can have him around her children is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have not posted before
I am a senior professional in the field of Intellectual Disability. I am horrified and grossly upset by what this mother did this eve...she knew this child had insensitives in public..what did she do only record it for social media??? Why oh why..
I need to question whos benefit this was for.
Social services NEED to be be alerted.
And then a pity party!! Im beyond words

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have not posted before
I am a senior professional in the field of Intellectual Disability. I am horrified and grossly upset by what this mother did this eve...she knew this child had insensitives in public..what did she do only record it for social media??? Why oh why..
I need to question whos benefit this was for.
Social services NEED to be be alerted.
And then a pity party!! Im beyond words
Of course it was for social media, and the tears after was to try and make ppl feel sorry For her not the child, it should not have happened

Are you on the tramadol too 🤣
No I'm not, but because I disagree with one on here, shouldn't be put down as me being on it also, wise up, oh I'm sure that will get a back lash also,
But I'm the type of person that says it how it is, I don't try and make things worse looking just for likes, and I will stay that way, I don't tey and follow what others say just to be more popular! I've had to search the Foyle for ppl that had addictions, and if you lot like to make a laugh of that well I hope you enjoy your journey

Reactions: 5

Hang on, what???? I’m blocked so can’t see her stories.

She videoed M having a meltdown ( I’m guessing because he was overstimulated) and posted it on Insta?! That is beyond cruel.

She’s no mother. The only type of mother she is is on his birth certificate. She was only the vessel that carried him if she’s deliberately set him up for failure like this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
I’m so infuriated by her tonight. I’ve said before on here I’ve a child with additional needs, cerebral palsy in fact. He’s mild like M in that he can walk but falls a lot/is clumsy etc firstly M will have a statement of educational need which will state his medical condition and I have no doubt will state that he requires supportive seating for school, just like my son has. Now it is up to the school to provide that seating for when he is in school, it enables my son to sit at a table safely so I find it had that a teacher didn’t notice M has mobility issues and that the school also hasn’t consulted his statement.

Secondly the chair they are referring to for use at home is generally provided by occupational therapy. Again my son has CP and it’s something you have to keep on at them for and when you know they are close to growing out of their equipment you need to pester them. There have been so many occasions were we have bought and paid for our own equipment as our child needs it NOW rather than waiting 6 months or more for OT to get on it. Also with M CP and mobility issues why is he shoved upstairs in a bedroom alone when stairs would be a big hazard for anyone with CP…so she can have the big room and ensuite.

Im so cross with her. I’m such a big advocate for being your child’s voice when they haven’t one themselves and how the health system is so flawed for children with additional needs. My husband works and I run a small business, never ever had that been brought into question when my sons needs are being assessed. Not once has someone said you have your own business and post happy posts on social media so your child is getting nothing. She is so full of tit it’s UNREAL. Again playing The pity card! When she said ‘I’m going to have to start fighting for him’ I nearly lost it. She should have been fighting for him since day 1.

Sorry for ranting but that just made me mad tonight 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly can’t put into words how upsetting those stories were it was almost like Paul was goading him to get a reaction, like you’d wind up a pet getting up in his face and everything the poor soul he genuinely is helpless and it’s scary how little she can interact or parent her own child. My heart breaks for him, the conversations shes had with Paul too to capture that on video even driving to the park. It’s mind blowing, if my partner caught me videoing even a tantrum of our child, nevermind a child who has additional needs and is over stimulated and lashing out he would be gobsmacked. Paul is 100% as bad as her.

Also didn’t understand her comment about parents who don’t do social media or have their own business getting better treatment than her when she proclaims she gets no income from socials she does it to share her ‘life’ if its costing her sons wellbeing WHY DO IT. I wish to God someone would take that poor wee soul and look after him. Who gives flying monkeys about kevin bridges too sure it goes on tv in a few months. I honestly think she’ll get in the end too. Plus who the f**k fed M this whole time when they’ve been off on the caravan holidays!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I'm not stirring and I am keeping it real. I already said I could have worded it better and I was not being derogatory to anyone with addictions. You have turned it into something it wasn't and taken it whatever way you chose to. I was highlighting the fact that she appears to have an addiction and if anything it's very sad that nobody is stepping in to help her if that's the case. If you read on down I said this. And yes m is only a kid which I also said!!!

Reactions: 11
NAW IS SHE FOR REAL???

SHE HAS JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK THE BIGGEST hole EVER.

"WE ARE FIGHTING FOR A CHAIR, WE CANT EVEN TAKE HIM OUT BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A CHAIR"

BUT LET ME GO ON 10 HOLIDAYS ONE WITH A PRIVATE VILLA, RENOVATE MY COUNCIL HOUSE, BUY 2 NEW SOFAS IN A YEAR, BUY DESIGNER CLOTHES AND BAGS, BUY CARS AND ALL THE REST. duck OFF TONI YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG. STOP BEING A SELFISH bleep, SPEND LESS MONEY ON MATERIAL THINGS AND BUY YOUR WAIN A bleeping CHAIR THAT COST £900!!!
IM SO ANGRY AT THEM STORIES IM NOT EVEN JOKING, I CANT WAIT TO THE NEXT TIME I MEET HER IN THE STREET FOR I WILL TELL IT TO HER TO HER FACE. SHE PUTS HER OWN WANTS BEFORE Ms NEEDS AND THE WHOLE TOWN CAN SEE IT.

She's obviously lost her direct payments for Madison's care which is why paddy isn't watching him anymore. She used to have respite care also which she abused so she's obviously lost that aswell.
It’s like the net is closing in on her & all the running she does. Imagine it having to take the State to force you to become a parent to your child, she should be mortified & ashamed.

Sitting there feeling sorry for herself, she needs to give her head a wobble. Imagine if M had all his faculties about him, how would that critter feel knowing you’d rather blow money on tack & material possessions than buy that pet a chair - holy f***!!! How self centered can you get, she’s no problem spending that money on MM & all the holidays she gets , fake tan & all her possessions! Can’t believe her behaviour! She is shocking to say the least. She’s really made me angry, the only person that should be bloody crying in this situation is poor M. God Bless You M.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well hello. I’ve been waiting for this tit show for a moment.

Firstly, what a witch you are Toni. Your life is somehow wrecked because of your beautiful son. He has never done wrong, none of this is anyones fault, but as usual, Toni needs someone to blame for her life, which she views as pathetic.
If I were ever to have children, I would do ANYTHING for them, to provide, care, nurture, please and excite. Anything.
But Toni, all you want is to have the life for yourself and hide your little handsome boy upstairs and then bring him out as and when is required for attention, sympathy and god forbid, payments.
Yes as you’ve stated, to all your followers, minimal customers, and local eyes, you do have a great life. You have your house sitting to the way you way it - (which that only may last 2/3 weeks), you have trips away more often than I have sex. You get out with your friends, sorry, staff children. You get time at home with your partner lying on the sofa. In my home, we fly past each other to get things at home done that haven’t been touched because we’ve been working extra hours, looking after family members, getting the house cleaned and ironing done. We seldom get to sit down on the sofa together and just chill. But that’s our life, and I’m happy to have a life that there’s no drama, no pleasing other people and simple things make us happy.

Anyway, a more pressing subject, I’m surprised Toni hasn’t worked out who I am by my posts, but I don’t give a tit xo
1. I had a night out with Toni and Clitoris back when she was feeding from Cliona’s bank account. All Toni could talk about that weekend was when she got Maddison into full time care, she’s going to start her life again - “as it should have been before he turned it upside down” yes that “he” is her darling son. Cliona made Antiona believe that she would be a multi millionaire in a year with their new venture together, and she would have a rambling mansion in the country with all her family living with her. I vividly remember asking “if you get that, you could have a full time carer living with you in a dedicated apartment/annex style living for M. She said that she wouldn’t but instead stated that “her life needed to be her own”.

2. The night she was out, there was a tantrum (I hate calling it that, but her son was upset and it’s the term she uses frequently), and Paul was relentlessly phoning her to come home, after 2/3 calls, she turned her phone onto airplane mode for a couple of hours. Once airplane mode was switched off, dozens of calls and messages came through. Emergency services had been at her home with her son, and she laughed it off - “always a drama”. Sadly at this stage, I was made to believe that Paul was overreacting, but I quickly learnt that it was Antonia that simply didn’t care.

3. When the tit hit the fan about her talking about clients, I felt for her, her business was affected, her home life, her security. But I was contacted by a local journalist to get my impression of Antonia, about 2 weeks after it all happened and she had gone into radio silence. There was quite an investment of financial security in my story for the tabloids, which for a moment made me think twice, but then I thought “no, she’s still a daughter and a mum, and our mistakes shouldn’t always be deemed”. I’d never have done it for money, but the more I’ve learnt over the last 3 years, I wish I’d spoken out for no fee! That boy would have been taken, placed into safe care and brought up in the way any child should be, additional needs or not.
But the most interesting fact of this journalist was that the £20k for the story, was being funded by Lady Cliona.

I’ve multiple more points, which I’ll save for coming days and weeks.
It’s Sunday morning and myself and my partner have the day off and we are going to enjoy it and visit family and get odds and ends done at home that we can’t fit in during the week.

Another thing that frustrates me, on her Instagram page, it states she’s an influencer. She simply isn’t. She’s a self entitled cow who unfortunately hasn’t got 100% of the life she dreamed off. She certainly has never influenced me, and the only thing she will influence me to do, is keep a closer eye, keep tabs and report what’s necessary.

Antiona honey, I know you’ll be reading this and you’ll know exactly who it is, but just remember all the solicitor papers and files I have against you for your detrimental harm and defamation of me before, which never worked. I’ll press the big red button and turn your life upside down and get that little boy the life he deserves and Paul will have freedom to have the partner that he’s had all this time.

Happy Sunday 11:11 xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.