Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Toni will still support Andy Malone after all the stuff that's coming out about him now since that video he posted the other day.
Still following him I see and was only few weeks ago that she reposted his troll busters announcement. When she going to wake up to this man. How many people is he going to hurt before people like toni cop on.
She was quick to share his post and support him. Won't be as quick supporting his victims
What have I missed with old Tampax?

Reactions: 5
What have I missed with old Tampax?
There's a thread for him on here if you search his name - but a lot of stories coming out about him abusing staff, making them pull 80 hour weeks and not paying them etc

No mention of Mr Beauty's announcement either - doesn't look like she's even commented on the post. I was dubious about the secret homo/transphobia theories on here when she doesn't engage with pride etc but it is starting to become more and more suspicious that she has literally nothing supportive to say about someone she's allegedly friends with coming out as trans.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I offended. I didn't watch the video. It didn't say on the post and they still go by mrbeauty.
She's still using Mr Beauty as a brand for now but is using Anastasia (I can't remember the middle name) Doherty now and has updated all her socials. I wasn't trying to be arsey either - just in the middle of cooking me dinner and sent it off quick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wasn't trying to be arsey either - just in the middle of cooking me dinner and sent it off quick lol
I didn't take it that you were being arsey. I took it as oh gee she's right. I'm wrong. And needed to apologise as I could have offended someone when I didn't mean too

Reactions: 3
There's a thread for him on here if you search his name - but a lot of stories coming out about him abusing staff, making them pull 80 hour weeks and not paying them etc

No mention of Mr Beauty's announcement either - doesn't look like she's even commented on the post. I was dubious about the secret homo/transphobia theories on here when she doesn't engage with pride etc but it is starting to become more and more suspicious that she has literally nothing supportive to say about someone she's allegedly friends with coming out as trans.
I have noticed that too, she never engages pride or support any local drag artists as I've seen a lot of our local muas do

Also had a good snoop at old Tampax. Yet Toni has no problem promoting him

Reactions: 4
I have noticed that too, she never engages pride or support any local drag artists as I've seen a lot of our local muas do

Also had a good snoop at old Tampax. Yet Toni has no problem promoting him
Just wait til he promotes the troll busters again. She'll be sharing that shite

Last edited:
Fair play to Anastasia I just watched the video and it can't have been easy..but surely his "inspirational former boss" would be supporting him

She hasn't liked or commented on Anastasia's still from what I can see ? And yet was posting work photos last night on her Instagram so was deffs on her phone

Reactions: 2
She definitely is trying to be relatable and making sure we know she hasn't bought anything new in a couple of months.

Reactions: 2
Full wardrobes, empty life. That disgraceful amount of clothing is just the manifestation of greed like everything else she does.

Reactions: 10
Full wardrobes, empty life. That disgraceful amount of clothing is just the manifestation of greed like everything else she does.
Actually can’t get over the amount of clothes/accessories she’s bought. I would be MORTIFIED even owning that many things never mind coming on & showing people. She’s had a 200£ pair of doc martens lying in her wardrobe for over a year without even opening the box!? Most of is save months & weeks to buy something like that & we sure as hell wouldn’t leave it lying in a wardrobe fora year then 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t understand how she can spend hundreds of pounds on clothes/shoes etc that are never wore or even looked at after she buys them but she couldn’t buy her son a chair that he NEEDS & WILL use !??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What I think is crazy, why she doesn't save an buy her house, it would be better than owning all that crap

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.