Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now M is in a chair in zara.. sorry where did the chair come from?
Or is it a different chair she said he outgrew?
I'm confused now.
Also, how embarrassing taking a video in Zara of your child.
My teens would be scundered if I did that to them.
Why does she have to whip her phone out for everything 🙄

Reactions: 12
So now M is in a chair in zara.. sorry where did the chair come from?
Or is it a different chair she said he outgrew?
I'm confused now.
Also, how embarrassing taking a video in Zara of your child.
My teens would be scundered if I did that to them.
Why does she have to whip her phone out for everything 🙄
Looks as if its a standard wheelchair shops provide

Reactions: 3
Some agency has definitely called them out in relation to how they always leave M and bring him nowhere and Toni knows no other way to respond than passive aggressive posts on social media..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some agency has definitely called them out in relation to how they always leave M and bring him nowhere and Toni knows no other way to respond than passive aggressive posts on social media..
I was just thinking this. Something has definitely happened. She couldn't have done that in Derry 5 mins from his home just incase he didn't cope?

Reactions: 9
So to stimulate your special needs son you take him to Zara, apple and five guys? So there’s no where at all that you could go to actually stimulate him? A fucken clothes shop and a fast food place so he can sit and watch you two greedy messes stuff ur faces? Thought u had to eat before because you wouldn’t dream of taking m into anywhere that he might embarrass you????
And then you sit patting each other on the back???
Hold duck 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s 100% up to something. There was a purpose behind that show today.

I feel so sorry for M. She affords him no dignity or privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbf he prob would of liked going to Apple because of all the iPads, but I agree my son who has mild special needs wouldn’t enjoy me taking him into town like that

Reactions: 1
Sweet suffering Jesus she is so transparent. Clearly tit is going down and there’s trouble in the waters. Why on earth would she bring a child on a 4 hour round trip to the shops when he couldn’t deal with a trip to the park recently. I’m all for getting him out and exposing him to different stimulus but that’s pushing the child to the extreme. It makes me so sad he has no privacy and can’t consent to everything she is posting.

Reactions: 13
She needs them children taking off her, I am sorry but she is in no state to be a mother and wish Paul would just leave her and come out. She needs mental health help seriously.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the posts in Belfast, they are deliberately trying to stress that poor child out by sticking cameras in his face, he actually puts ipad in front of his face in 5Guys..
I would be stressed out of someone screeched at me with a camera stuck in my face..And I agree its not just her, Paul is equally to blame because he can stop the pantomime at anytime

Reactions: 15
All I can is that poor boy, being exposed to all sorts today when he isn’t used to that.

all for selfish Instagram pity posts. It’s disgusting !! I would never put anybody with additional needs through that amount of exposure, and sure as god wouldn’t be putting my child through it. See the way she had to show him getting fed… give them boy some bleeping privacy. We all know Paul can work his feed, the Online world does not need to see it.
But wait to you see where they woman that poor boy to now because today they managed to actually do something. But MM might get a weekend away first because they spent a wee bit at a park yesterday and a couple hours today in Belfast with M. She would be entitled and all that

Reactions: 5
I think Paul is just as bad as her 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s playing along with her scenarios!
M is so so vulnerable & it feels like she is exploiting him to thousands of people, both the public & her ‘followers’.
It’s like she wants him to have a meltdown on camera so she can be there to record it - terribly sad.
I literally feel like crying for that poor child, it is absolutely heartbreaking watching her circus 🎪 just simply heartbreaking.

Isn’t there shops/shopping centres that have quiet hours that she could take him if she’s really dying that much to go shopping for unnecessary things that she does not need.

She could’ve took M a lovely wee walk the day in his chair, but naw, mon we’ll take him to one of the busiest shopping centres in NI on the busiest day of the week on the run up to Halloween.

Make it make sense Toni. I don’t even know your son or you, but I could literally cry for him, you upset me that much for your son that is by what you are doing. May God forgive you.

Reactions: 10
Well hello. I’ve been waiting for this tit show for a moment.

Firstly, what a witch you are Toni. Your life is somehow wrecked because of your beautiful son. He has never done wrong, none of this is anyones fault, but as usual, Toni needs someone to blame for her life, which she views as pathetic.
If I were ever to have children, I would do ANYTHING for them, to provide, care, nurture, please and excite. Anything.
But Toni, all you want is to have the life for yourself and hide your little handsome boy upstairs and then bring him out as and when is required for attention, sympathy and god forbid, payments.
Yes as you’ve stated, to all your followers, minimal customers, and local eyes, you do have a great life. You have your house sitting to the way you way it - (which that only may last 2/3 weeks), you have trips away more often than I have sex. You get out with your friends, sorry, staff children. You get time at home with your partner lying on the sofa. In my home, we fly past each other to get things at home done that haven’t been touched because we’ve been working extra hours, looking after family members, getting the house cleaned and ironing done. We seldom get to sit down on the sofa together and just chill. But that’s our life, and I’m happy to have a life that there’s no drama, no pleasing other people and simple things make us happy.

Anyway, a more pressing subject, I’m surprised Toni hasn’t worked out who I am by my posts, but I don’t give a tit xo
1. I had a night out with Toni and Clitoris back when she was feeding from Cliona’s bank account. All Toni could talk about that weekend was when she got Maddison into full time care, she’s going to start her life again - “as it should have been before he turned it upside down” yes that “he” is her darling son. Cliona made Antiona believe that she would be a multi millionaire in a year with their new venture together, and she would have a rambling mansion in the country with all her family living with her. I vividly remember asking “if you get that, you could have a full time carer living with you in a dedicated apartment/annex style living for M. She said that she wouldn’t but instead stated that “her life needed to be her own”.

2. The night she was out, there was a tantrum (I hate calling it that, but her son was upset and it’s the term she uses frequently), and Paul was relentlessly phoning her to come home, after 2/3 calls, she turned her phone onto airplane mode for a couple of hours. Once airplane mode was switched off, dozens of calls and messages came through. Emergency services had been at her home with her son, and she laughed it off - “always a drama”. Sadly at this stage, I was made to believe that Paul was overreacting, but I quickly learnt that it was Antonia that simply didn’t care.

3. When the tit hit the fan about her talking about clients, I felt for her, her business was affected, her home life, her security. But I was contacted by a local journalist to get my impression of Antonia, about 2 weeks after it all happened and she had gone into radio silence. There was quite an investment of financial security in my story for the tabloids, which for a moment made me think twice, but then I thought “no, she’s still a daughter and a mum, and our mistakes shouldn’t always be deemed”. I’d never have done it for money, but the more I’ve learnt over the last 3 years, I wish I’d spoken out for no fee! That boy would have been taken, placed into safe care and brought up in the way any child should be, additional needs or not.
But the most interesting fact of this journalist was that the £20k for the story, was being funded by Lady Cliona.

I’ve multiple more points, which I’ll save for coming days and weeks.
It’s Sunday morning and myself and my partner have the day off and we are going to enjoy it and visit family and get odds and ends done at home that we can’t fit in during the week.

Another thing that frustrates me, on her Instagram page, it states she’s an influencer. She simply isn’t. She’s a self entitled cow who unfortunately hasn’t got 100% of the life she dreamed off. She certainly has never influenced me, and the only thing she will influence me to do, is keep a closer eye, keep tabs and report what’s necessary.

Antiona honey, I know you’ll be reading this and you’ll know exactly who it is, but just remember all the solicitor papers and files I have against you for your detrimental harm and defamation of me before, which never worked. I’ll press the big red button and turn your life upside down and get that little boy the life he deserves and Paul will have freedom to have the partner that he’s had all this time.

Happy Sunday 11:11 xx

I'm sorry but that is the biggest pile of shite I've ever read

• Haha
I’m so confused. She has spent all this year excusing her behaviour about not taking him on holidays, days away and drives as it overwhelms him and he cannot cope. Then today they take him as far as they can very out of the blue and randomly with no build up to it? What?! I think it’s fab he’s got out this weekend. But you cannot coop him up for years then just bam expose him to so many overwhelming environments! Would it not have made more sense going a walk say along the quay to see how he gets on and if he’s fine then say venture to the likes of a local shop or shopping centre and see how he copes. And if it does become overwhelming then just leave. You are close to home and can be home to a familiar place to settle him. And to say we need to eat before we leave to then hours later be sitting in five guys is the biggest contradiction. I just cannot comprehend it at all. How does she think this is okay?! I cannot wrap my head around it all! But can I just say fair play to M who appears to have been fine all day today despite just being dropped into the most overwhelming situations. He seems such an amazing boy.

Reactions: 17
I totally agree with you but its not as overwhelming for him as you think because he does be out with the school, she just uses it as an excuse for not bring8ng him places

Reactions: 4
Wow I've been flat out all weekend with work and kids and only seeing this now..Im so mad, sacrifice one thing and buy your child a chair..Shes beyond entitled, a total benefit scrounger, she would rather let her child suffer because she feel she's entitled to a chair for free..I work for NHS and am totally aware that it isn't fit for purpose at present but my 4year old needed her tonsils out, had sore throats, was on list and entitled to it for free but I paid the 4k and went private as I couldn't watch my child suffer..
I wonder is there a fall out with Paddy because he doesn't seem to be around since the wedding..
Did she never sit back and think that M is entitled to privacy and we don't all need or want to know his business..
Likewise regarding getting tonsils out this was about 15 years ago now but I was absolutely tortured with sore throats every other week missing school and everything and was getting no where on the NHS waiting list and my mummy who is a widowed parent of 5 who wasnt working at the timengot the money together to take me privately to get it done because she couldn't watch me suffer any longer and looking back I don't know how she managed it but I was her priority and she done her best to get me sorted and ill never forget that and here's this absolute waster of a 'mother' who can dam right afford a chair for her child but would rather spend it on herself or her house she does not deserve that poor child! It sickens me to see! I look after my cousin who had a bad car accident 20 years ago and her parents would have done without to get her everything she needs to live a somewhat normal life considering her condition it really annoys me that there is people like her in this world!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If M didn't have additional needs and was the age he is would be be standing in Zara looking at clothes with his ma? No that was Al for toni today, not a single thought about what would of been best for M. she can't sit in the house for more than a day without feeling bitter at the world because tonis not getting to do what toni wants to do. She's not willing to sacrifice a single thing for her child including giving up one of her many holidays to get him a chair he needs. And the nerve of her to come on crying about not getting to a comedy show after her 5th holiday , surgery, house Reno.. she really is the most low down woman. other than doing eyebrows, what exactly does she do, she dosnt cook,she dosnt clean, she dosnt feed her child,she dosnt change her child, Paul does Al the driving lifting carrying, and she's just there laying in her bed sucking up snot. He's just as evil, they are going to bring on the biggest sezuire of M life and they are completely at falut. Somthing needs to be done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.