Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the delightful CMB.

Congratulations to @Lurkingloads on the winning thread title with 30 votes 🏆 it’s a good”un 😉 one of the funniest yet!

It’s a massive reach but maybe, just maybe there’s a small chance this title might inspire our queen 👑 to wash her hair - not that she reads here 😜 We live in hope that her angels of time and temperature send her a sign 🙏🏻

She’s been keeping us well entertained, so much so I can’t remember half of her antics. Anyone fancy a wee recap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Told a bride to jump the bridge
Was leaving Derry forever

She's a pathological liar
Her Paul is the queen of lashes

It's everyone else's fault what toni does

She doesn't wash, she works a day a week

She's had weight loss surgery
Tummy tuck
Boob reduction and lift x 2
Bingo wings surgery

She just needs brain transplant
And arse surgery
To be honest I'm surprised her arse isn't massive, as all she does is sit on it

Our toni lives in Creggandale the estate of fairy land, Creggandale is in Disney City
Toni has episodes and traits of biopolar behaviour but, but, its the trolls fault,
Toni never sees her mistakes
She up for a Disney city Oscar for the worst crier in the land, tears, snotters, the works

She's a daughter, sister, wife and mother
And works if and when required

Don't be like Toni, Toni is a dick

Happy Friday

Toni spends money she hasn't earned, to buy things doesn't want, to impress people she doesn't even like

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Naw I actually cannot deal with her hair this morning. It’s so straggly 🤮

waiting for th blow dry photo captioned ‘you asked and we provided’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, my first thread title!! I honestly never suggest any as you lot always have some gems already thought of but thought we couldn't let the fainted arse slide on this one.

But of course the real thanks should go to Toni, for always giving us the content we need.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow, my first thread title!! I honestly never suggest any as you lot always have some gems already thought of but thought we couldn't let the fainted arse slide on this one.

But of course the real thanks should go to Toni, for always giving us the content we need.
Take a big bow under the troll bridge 👏👏👏

• Haha
I might be behind...but that last video she posted. I don't mean to be harsh for anyone who has taken one...but has she taken a bleeping stroke...or is she that off her head she can't keep her mouth straight? Something isn't right. She's sore on the eyes.

Reactions: 3
I might be behind...but that last video she posted. I don't mean to be harsh for anyone who has taken one...but has she taken a bleeping stroke...or is she that off her head she can't keep her mouth straight? Something isn't right. She's sore on the eyes.
Two of the three pills she posted on her mental health day attention seeking exercise looked like mirtazapine and tramadol. This is just guesswork based on recognising the pills tbf but if she's on 100mg of tramadol daily (that was the dose on the pill) it explains why she can't drink, can't drive, sleeps for 23 hours a day and appears out of it sometimes and coherent at others (as the dose wears off)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Two of the three pills she posted on her mental health day attention seeking exercise looked like mirtazapine and tramadol. This is just guesswork based on recognising the pills tbf but if she's on 100mg of tramadol daily (that was the dose on the pill) it explains why she can't drink, can't drive, sleeps for 23 hours a day and appears out of it sometimes and coherent at others (as the dose wears off)
Why’s she getting tramadol they are highly addictive n she doesn’t appear to be in physical pain?

Reactions: 5
No harm but them formal makeups are awful! Too heavy for them young pretty faces!

The more I look at them the more dirtier the makeup looks! I really hope these minions aren’t taking Toni’s advice and just using the isoclean to clean the brushes instead of giving them a good wash

Reactions: 10
So basically she's such a saint that doesn't drink...but only because she has a drug addiction. It makes sense. How can she function enough to look after the children. This makes me feel sorry for Paul. He's looking after a child with additional needs, another one who seems to have her mother's personality but she's still a child at the end of the day and a drug addict for a wife...I'm not degrading people with addictions. But this head is so far in cuckoo land she doesn't even recognise it. Isnt there addictions in the family also?

Reactions: 8
So basically she's such a saint that doesn't drink...but only because she has a drug addiction. It makes sense. How can she function enough to look after the children. This makes me feel sorry for Paul. He's looking after a child with additional needs, another one who seems to have her mother's personality but she's still a child at the end of the day and a drug addict for a wife...I'm not degrading people with addictions. But this head is so far in cuckoo land she doesn't even recognise it. Isnt there addictions in the family also?
Ok drug addict surely a bit of a reach ?? Deffo not a toni fan but that’s a bit much based off someone’s pharmaceutical guesswork😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok drug addict surely a bit of a reach ?? Deffo not a toni fan but that’s a bit much based off someone’s pharmaceutical guesswork😳
More based off her presentation to be fair....and it's speculation and a suggestion. I shoulda worded it better but if we go back on the threads it's an ongoing theme people questioning her being on something. Makes sense. 🤷🏼‍♀️. It's not like it's every now and again. She's constantly looking under the influence.

Reactions: 6
What, why is she taking tramadol for?????

Surely her gp would know the type of person she is, she has in my opinion a very addictive personality, it's all or nothing with her

I was on tramadol for gallbladder flare up, I swear to you I lost 3 days in my life, I was wiped out, I have no memory of those days

Reactions: 5
What, why is she taking tramadol for?????

Surely her gp would know the type of person she is, she has in my opinion a very addictive personality, it's all or nothing with her

I was on tramadol for gallbladder flare up, I swear to you I lost 3 days in my life, I was wiped out, I have no memory of those days
It's probably Paul's. With all his back and knee pain

It's probably Paul's. With all his back and knee pain
From what I know, tramadol can be dangerous mixed with certain depression or anxiety meds. If she isn't being prescribed and taking Paul's whilst on these meds it sounds very dodgy. No doubt she will read this and say trolls are slagging her for her mental health meds....hi Toni...on them as well so go duck yourself 😁😁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.