Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221016-114300_Instagram.jpg

Paul was reading out the questions while she did her make up but he just completely skipped over it. 😂 Raging she didn't see it she would have went into one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So to stimulate your special needs son you take him to Zara, apple and five guys? So there’s no where at all that you could go to actually stimulate him? A fucken clothes shop and a fast food place so he can sit and watch you two greedy messes stuff ur faces? Thought u had to eat before because you wouldn’t dream of taking m into anywhere that he might embarrass you????
And then you sit patting each other on the back???
Hold fuck 😳

• Sad
  • Heart

Mumwithbump

And seriously how many fucking presents does mm actually need.totally shameless 2 spoil that girl for her birthday literally a matter of weeks b4 she's ruined for Xmas.
While m gets rattles and dummies.the amount of unnecessary spending in that house is out of control.
Did she not say if any1 sees me shopping tell me I don't need it.then she's away running bout foyleside bot a new coat identical 2 a coat she already has

BTW all those outfits she tried on are in the words of toni "whopping"

• Haha
  • Heart

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Explains what all the "Paying up for it" and "budget buying in aldi" is all about lately. Trying to act like she's hard done by so the government/social will pay for a chair and it doesn't have to come out of her own pocket. She's vile!!

Wait till you see some mindless follower offer to gift her one now. She's one scrounging tight bastard.

• Heart

Instaluva18

And on Colour me Cuntiful tonight a special on how to cook stew in an Instant pot for 18 minutes.

Fuck me I knew how to make a stew dinner at 12 years old ye daft bastard🥱😂

• Haha

Jennybaby86

I would of agreed with you a few weeks ago, but Paul has showing his true colours as of late,if he loved his child he would of stood up to that walking viral plague and told her that he isn't putting his son in harm's way so she can make a point to whoever is watching. He's complicit and just as dangerous as her.
Have to agree with you definitely after this weekends antics

Reactions: 17

secondhandnews

I can see it now, 1 year from today - "youuuuuuus oh my gawehd can yous believe me lik I totally totally fergat I had all lis stuff up here oh deaaaaaur"

• Haha

Derrygirl21

If she was sat with a driving examiner next to her there tonight she would have failed her test and not be allowed on the road. From she passed her test til now all "them buttons and things that twist an all" have always been on a car marked the same way to carry out the same functions. What is wrong with her head. "An not only is there one, there's two" and yes folks, she clearly doesn't know how to use her indicators either. I was behind her on the strand road headed towards Creggan tonight and not once did she use an indicator! At the time I truly wasn't sure if it was her or him driving because let's be real she's usually chauffeured around. If she's serious about not knowing basic features on her many, many cars she has now and those she's had prior, maybe she should stick to being driven around here, there and everywhere.

Also the absolute CHEEK of her talking about Paul being sick and her saying "naw Paul keep your germs to yourself" .. is she for real? Thon that clearly doesn't be showering for days on end and can't talk about anyone having germs.

And lastly in this wee rant 😅 is she honestly sitting there in the dark with her own thoughts, chatting nonsense into her phone about how worried she is that anyone brings anything into the house from outside, sickness wise for M. She doesn't spare one single thought about that child when she spends the majority of the year out of the house unnecessarily with god knows who and doesn't mind what she brings back into the house. Then again, because she spends no time with or around her son to pass anything on to him I suppose she can justify her own actions .. NOT!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Get off your phone & go and be with your son omg recording it all through the window, I’d be sitting holding his hand or with the paramedics, not on my phone recording the ambulance!!! Dear God!! I am so angry at her!! God forgive her!!! God help her if she ever lost her phone, how actually will she survive?!

• Heart

lavenderblu

That bottle of room scent from rituals is almost £100!! I have £24 in my bank to last until Monday.

• Wow
  • Sad

hello899

VIP Member
How insensitive to post about poor M recovering from a seizure and then salon availability less than a minute later..I really wish she would give M some Privacy, he's a 16year old boy, we don't need to know what is going on in his life, the only reason we are told is so that Toni can relish in the pity party and hope it gets her sales

• Heart

Noseyrosey88

I’m so confused. She has spent all this year excusing her behaviour about not taking him on holidays, days away and drives as it overwhelms him and he cannot cope. Then today they take him as far as they can very out of the blue and randomly with no build up to it? What?! I think it’s fab he’s got out this weekend. But you cannot coop him up for years then just bam expose him to so many overwhelming environments! Would it not have made more sense going a walk say along the quay to see how he gets on and if he’s fine then say venture to the likes of a local shop or shopping centre and see how he copes. And if it does become overwhelming then just leave. You are close to home and can be home to a familiar place to settle him. And to say we need to eat before we leave to then hours later be sitting in five guys is the biggest contradiction. I just cannot comprehend it at all. How does she think this is okay?! I cannot wrap my head around it all! But can I just say fair play to M who appears to have been fine all day today despite just being dropped into the most overwhelming situations. He seems such an amazing boy.

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
So it didn't work bringing M to a local park, he had a melt down and they were embarrassed as ppl were watching..So they decide to put him in a car, drive for 2 hours and bring him to IKEA on the busiest day of the week because she needs hangers..Im sure a packed IKEA will really stimulate him
It's like they're forcing him to have meltdowns to really push the fact they're completely incapable of taking care of him! It's all staged so it makes them look like they need the help for carers and respite

Reactions: 16

Mary Kate

The stuff in those bags won't ever see the light of day again. She would have been better to donate them to a womans aid shelter or a charity shop!

lorballs

VIP Member
She prob won’t buy him one so she can write on his DLA form that he was provided with one.. I know for a fact that if my son was in need of a chair I would beg steal or borrow to get him one or maybe downgrade the range to free up some cash to be able to take him out safely