Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post this morning of the pictures of M then ‘I’m ready to make all the phone calls I need to today for this boy’ why have you not been doing this all along??? Clearly something has happened with the school. She said he had a fall at school because he wasn’t in his chair…who smells claim coming on???

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The park videos are from earlier this year, not this weekend. Not that it excuses anything. The trip to Belfast was uncalled for. Surely they could’ve gone to culmore park a walk, st Columbs park etc… no need for trips to Zara and apple 🫣 surely they could buy a chair for him and then if they get one from OT sell or gift the one they have on. Or even keep as a spare.

Reactions: 7
That tit show on Saturday wasn't about a chair ! They've obviously had their direct payments stopped, possibly because of false claims ? Direct payments cannot be paid to family members, I'm guessing that they were claiming them and paying them to her father as "he is the only person that helps" Also, direct payments are not denied to claimants that are self employed or"look like they can manage without them because of their lifestyle as shown on social media" Antonia is outright lying if she is saying this. I know self employed people claiming them and getting them.

Reactions: 14
Her post this morning of the pictures of M then ‘I’m ready to make all the phone calls I need to today for this boy’ why have you not been doing this all along??? Clearly something has happened with the school. She said he had a fall at school because he wasn’t in his chair…who smells claim coming on???
She had the camera on him all day to try convince everyone M was too hard to handle when they took him out. The wee dote was as good as gold considering it was his first trip out with them in a very very long time. It’s clearly evident he’s just an inconvenience to them.
T&P… Shame on yous 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry wtf is them reels she put up. And how did she have time to do photos of herself. It’s all about her. So much so not having any confidence 🫠

Reactions: 6
Her's and Paul's behaviour over the weekend was nothing short of shocking. To put that poor child through that rigmarole all with a camera in his face just to prove some sort of strange point. Why not take him out for shorter periods of time to build it up? Take him to familiar places where there is routine and he knows what to expect. Shopping trips are sensory overload for most Autistic people. As for the chair, as a parent of a child with complex needs myself, I get it. It's frustrating to have to pay out extra expenses. But just because you are able to get something for free doesn't mean that you should. I was able to buy a chair for my son for a few hundred pounds - it's better than some I've seen his peers avail of freely from the NHS. Why did I buy it? Because a) I'm fortunate to be in a position to be able to, b) DLA helps to cover additional expenses (or at least thats what it's supposed to be for and c) why would I put my child through pain and torture to wait when I'm able to provide for him myself. Get rid of some of your tacky "designer" outifts Toni and you could too. Also the direct payments/respite saga, she's clearly been caught either being non complient or can't be arsed with the paperwork. If you are paying someone for help or respite via direct payments there are strict rules, paying holidays etc is a requirement. Myself and my husband were told that we were able to avail of this depite both being high earners - I was told clearly it is not income based, it is based on the needs of the child. We declined in part due to the extra hassle it would take to organise the admin side of it and also becasue we both work full time and I want to use our spare time to do things as a family - that meet the needs of our son. I am exhausted. I am certainly out more money than the average family on equaly wage but I love my son and he will always be my priority. Not a mere prop to excuse lazy or poor behaviour like Toni. This isn't trolling, this is merely observation coupled with my own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her's and Paul's behaviour over the weekend was nothing short of shocking. To put that poor child through that rigmarole all with a camera in his face just to prove some sort of strange point. Why not take him out for shorter periods of time to build it up? Take him to familiar places where there is routine and he knows what to expect. Shopping trips are sensory overload for most Autistic people. As for the chair, as a parent of a child with complex needs myself, I get it. It's frustrating to have to pay out extra expenses. But just because you are able to get something for free doesn't mean that you should. I was able to buy a chair for my son for a few hundred pounds - it's better than some I've seen his peers avail of freely from the NHS. Why did I buy it? Because a) I'm fortunate to be in a position to be able to, b) DLA helps to cover additional expenses (or at least thats what it's supposed to be for and c) why would I put my child through pain and torture to wait when I'm able to provide for him myself. Get rid of some of your tacky "designer" outifts Toni and you could too. Also the direct payments/respite saga, she's clearly been caught either being non complient or can't be arsed with the paperwork. If you are paying someone for help or respite via direct payments there are strict rules, paying holidays etc is a requirement. Myself and my husband were told that we were able to avail of this depite both being high earners - I was told clearly it is not income based, it is based on the needs of the child. We declined in part due to the extra hassle it would take to organise the admin side of it and also becasue we both work full time and I want to use our spare time to do things as a family - that meet the needs of our son. I am exhausted. I am certainly out more money than the average family on equaly wage but I love my son and he will always be my priority. Not a mere prop to excuse lazy or poor behaviour like Toni. This isn't trolling, this is merely observation coupled with my own experience.
So much this. When my son needed additional equipment for his needs we too bought a lot of it as we were in a position too.

I can't wrap head around the fact that one of her coats cost £1000 and many others in the 100s and she won't buy her son a chair

They must definitely have been pulled on something, maybe the school have reported something, it's hard to know. But she was definitely proving a point that was painful and cringe to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So much this. When my son needed additional equipment for his needs we too bought a lot of it as we were in a position too.

I can't wrap head around the fact that one of her coats cost £1000 and many others in the 100s and she won't buy her son a chair

They must definitely have been pulled on something, maybe the school have reported something, it's hard to know. But she was definitely proving a point that was painful and cringe to watch
Proving a point while making her son suffer, its horrific! I am the same, I see all the designer gear and it's obviously a priority for her. None of it adds up, 100's if not 1000's spent on outfits but cuts about with the grease hanging off her head and refuses to spend money on the quipment her son needs.

Maybe she thinks DLA won't award mobility if it's not NHS providing it 🙄

Reactions: 11
I thought she was spending the day on the phone? Looks like she’s doing anything but! Wonder if she’ll have the call logs up next

Reactions: 6
Tbh he would qualify for high rate dla with or without the car he’s a total flight risk he knows no danger needs round the clock care etc however childrens dla is to help with the needs of the child it’s not supposed to be spent on holidays etc when the child isn’t even included.. I would say they are pushing for full time care or extra funding or something for him

Reactions: 10
He's such a handsome big dote. I want to wrap him up and take care of him 😔 God knows why Paul lets her do this to the wee'un, he's as bad as her.

She said on her stories she only had him out for over an hour. Surely the drive from Derry to Belfast alone is more than that?

The love he has for his Daddy. Paul's great to that wane and its plain too see. He loves his Daddy and you can see Paul isn't putting on any act for the camera he's always great with him.

She's selfish as duck and all she does she has to document so not standing up for her at all. Something has definitely happened. Paul runs that house and all her days she's in bed he's giving care to those 2 wanes. She's a rat and he may not have a squeaky clean history but he's good to his family and too good to her. The pressure of handling Maddison along with pleasing and tending to her must be immense.....😪

The love he has for his Daddy. Paul's great to that wane and its plain too see. He loves his Daddy and you can see Paul isn't putting on any act for the camera he's always great with him.

She's selfish as duck and all she does she has to document so not standing up for her at all. Something has definitely happened. Paul runs that house and all her days she's in bed he's giving care to those 2 wanes. She's a rat and he may not have a squeaky clean history but he's good to his family and too good to her. The pressure of handling Maddison along with pleasing and tending to her must be immense.....😪
I would of agreed with you a few weeks ago, but Paul has showing his true colours as of late,if he loved his child he would of stood up to that walking viral plague and told her that he isn't putting his son in harm's way so she can make a point to whoever is watching. He's complicit and just as dangerous as her.

Reactions: 24
I would of agreed with you a few weeks ago, but Paul has showing his true colours as of late,if he loved his child he would of stood up to that walking viral plague and told her that he isn't putting his son in harm's way so she can make a point to whoever is watching. He's complicit and just as dangerous as her.
Have to agree with you definitely after this weekends antics

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.