Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. You are not permitted to do any structural work to the house under any circumstance and can be charged to put it back the way it was. She hasn't even improved it. She's wrecked it and 100% should be put out of it.
My niece is on the housing list years her two kids boy and girl share a bedroom they are both under 8,

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's bleeping delusional ๐Ÿ˜†. I couldn't think of anyone less I want to be...Toni I'm happy with my life and who I am. What I'm not happy with is sickening scrounging system draining cunts like you who don't work or do anything productive for society.

Reactions: 11
YOUSENS are jus jelous of me and my lyf

Things that goes through her head!

No Toni, you really have nothing weโ€™d be jealous of
Yes we all want to live in a shoebox with the most dire, cold and tacky looking interiors and fill every space available with tacky expensive clothes that no one will ever wear

Toni catch yourself on. Your a lazy good for nothing shite. Stop deflecting the fact that you are a devious jealous witch.

Has she even acknowledged Anastasia yet?

Reactions: 12
How does she always turn her enjoying being a disgusting narcissistic pig back around to people that drink being the worst in the world?

Just because she had trauma with her alcoholic parents doesn't mean she's superior to anyone that has a sip by not drinking. This whole Pepsi because its the weekend and going to the bar for a cup of tea somehow makes her Saint Toni Titless.

She has absolutely ragged me this last few days. Seeing how cluttered her house is makes me want to take a claustrophobic panic attack.

Can't tell if it's the teef or the tramadol that makes her slurr the way she does when she speaks but she's an absolute raving lunatic like her mother.

There was absolutely no need for 5 pairs of tights that's 4 pairs that could have gone towards a chair for her son. With all those hideous pieces of clothing with the tags still on them she could have bought 6 chairs, with the trip to Copenhagen (That she mentions every bleeping day) she could have bought a 7th.

She laughs off Greedy Bastard Syndrome as if its a relatable mental illness, There isn't a single redeeming feature in her whole stitched up permanently sedated, chinplant, botched filler, pigeon chested, fainted arse, greasy limp hair body. She just lives in Toni land with her perfect straight husband and able bodied child with no care or concern for her impoverished community or her neglected son.

Sorry for the rant ladies, gents and everyone in between but it needed said. ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has she got more done to her lips or is it her teeth that give her a funny mouth? I can't figure out if it's filler that has migrated or what it is..
She used to use the excuse that neither of them have a drink but we now know that was lies and Paul drinks..
I'm a terrible person who enjoys a glass of wine when I'm out(which due to work and kids isn't very often) but it doesn't make me feel bad because I work hard for all I have

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™d say Toniโ€™s socks cost more than my wine for the month ๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t know how sheโ€™s trying to justify the spending !

Fair enough itโ€™s her money but donโ€™t come on crying about not having a chair for M or not owning her own house. The amount of clothes she has in that room never worn is an absolute disgrace .. especially taking into account she hasnโ€™t been that size for long ? So all that spending has been what in the last what 2-3 yrs ?

Reactions: 12
The fact she thinks people are jealous of her and want her life is enough for her to be signed in! A failing business, debt to the eyeballs and a husband who would rather be balls deep in any manโ€ฆ. Your ok Toni love il pass and stick with my mediocre life ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™ƒ the constant slabbering about designer crap is cringe, she gives me second hand embarrassment ๐Ÿคฎ

I absolutely hate the wee she breaks on her bottom lip.
Thank god itโ€™s not just me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she makes me heave when she does it ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would say money is extremely tight in that house at the minute, this sudden influx of advertising this black friday deal and actually cooking at home, last night saying about opening up her selling account again and reusing what shes got in her wardrobe i would say she trying to get her explanation in before anyone comments shes selling her stuff, next it will be xmas M will have barely any gifts but it will be that xmas isnt about what you buy its about the people around you ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Shes living for her mother's claim and I'd say it was expected sooner and she has all cards maxed out..She can't apply for a mortgage using a failing business as income

It's an absolute disgrace,, she has turned bedrooms into walk in wardrobes,
There is people in this town that are living in houses too small for them they need 4 bedroom house

Toni should be put out of that house,, she has knocked down walls, changed the layout, done everything she can to change the appearance of that house, when it's her herself that is the problem

Surely the housing executive would have to grant permission for all that work

She's a scumbag
She has done an awful job of it, that kitchen ๐Ÿ™„ Id rip that monsersity right out,
I can't breath looking at them clothes,

Loads of ppl in Derry can't afford heating atm, and she's showing off her tit, is it any wonder she's not liked,

Also that bleeping chin and putting her mouth to the side, duck my phone is getting flushed soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.