Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youssssssins thon dinner from higgggggginnnnssssss butttchurrrrrs boke.
Fml she is getting worse. What a plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes disgusting how she thinks it's impressive that she's bought all this stuff and spoofing about it .
I dont know how wearing that jacket will make her look like a local, what does she think a local person looks like??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes disgusting how she thinks it's impressive that she's bought all this stuff and spoofing about it .
I dont know how wearing that jacket will make her look like a local, what does she think a local person looks like??
She does realise she's going to Copenhagen in Denmark and not Burning Man

All this ""anything goes" and its one of them places. It's a very nice safe city where people leave their babies to sleep outside in prams. Me and my husband were there in September. I'm not sure what she's expecting but it's a very respectable city

And it's November Toni. Not Christmas

Reactions: 8
It's unbelievable how utterly tone deaf this one is. We've been treated to days of her issues storing her thousands of ££'s worth of clothes that are never/rearely worn when there are families struggling to heat and feed their children.

I don't know who her 'target audience' is, but if it's everyday women she's not exact coming across as relatable.

Reactions: 9
World's most bog standard black dress and she's acting like she's going out in something high fashion, controversial, European street style.

Also in reaction to the second pic... What is that top??? 😭
I am in fits. Her all 'I'm going all out' I can't cope with her lol

That jumper is beyond hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Naw yousens mere, wurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Canny cope, im lured. LURED!!!

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr.

duck up you absolute bellend. Hope you lose your phone in Copenhagen and we get a break from yousens.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Naw yousens mere, wurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Canny cope, im lured. LURED!!!

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr.

duck up you absolute bellend. Hope you lose your phone in Copenhagen and we get a break from yousens.
The wurrrrrrrrr fucks me off as much as the yous

Wurrrrrrr doesn't even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Toni not realise that the world is a very cosmopolitan place now where people are encouraged to express themselves so she doesn't have to travel to Copenhagen for the "anything goes mentality". Why can't she do it in her home town and spend her money locally to help local business..
Also does anyone else feel that the big push on her brushes being half price on Black Friday is an open admission that even she doesn't think they are worth the full price, she couldn't make it more obvious that she is just trying to get rid of old stock

Reactions: 9
Does Toni not realise that the world is a very cosmopolitan place now where people are encouraged to express themselves so she doesn't have to travel to Copenhagen for the "anything goes mentality". Why can't she do it in her home town and spend her money locally to help local business..
Also does anyone else feel that the big push on her brushes being half price on Black Friday is an open admission that even she doesn't think they are worth the full price, she couldn't make it more obvious that she is just trying to get rid of old stock
Aye did you hear her saying it takes a week for the black Friday orders to be sorted, she is very confident they are going to sell

Reactions: 4
Aye did you hear her saying it takes a week for the black Friday orders to be sorted, she is very confident they are going to sell
I (hope) don’t think she’s going to sell what she thinks she will this year! Too many people have seen through her lately and she very much is despised locally with her selfish, obnoxious bragging and bullshit! There’s very few would want associated with her Ali express products. Think I worked out before with a following of 48000+ and less than 1000 liking her last reel/post- that’s less than 2% of people taking her on. Most people I know only follow her so we can laugh at her on our coffee break! She really is deluded.

Reactions: 14
Her ship has sailed she ruined it for herself by being a jealous hateful bleep ! Best thing she could do now is hide under a rock and put all her effort into her weans and business try to salvage something of the ruins.

Reactions: 4
The woman is as usual on a high this week!, she gets to escape Creggan and her real life and responsibilities for a few days! Wears designer but lives in a Council house🙄👀. There's wiser eating grass hi!, she'll as usual be so happy and raring to go then when she gets home Tiny tears will appear again!.

I personally love nothing more than being about my home and spending all my time and money on family life and nice experiences. She just can't wait to escape her house and wanes....unable to think of anyone but herself.

I unfortunately think she suffers from SFBS (selfish bleeping bastard syndrome) no known cure for it but a good kick up the hole!👊🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if you'd make a silverside roast into a stew. Leapin!!!
You reminded me of this. My dad's a butcher and ages ago when she was slicing up the silversides and cooking them in orange juice I showed him, poor man nearly had to be worked with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.