Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in "Thank you, Next" video for Ariana Grande.
Yes I know that. But I thought the point of that video was that it was full of references to 00’s chick flicks? I’ve not watched it but there’s been a lot of coverage about it.

Reactions: 1
They've been friends for years.
Yeah she was in a play or some production with Ariana's brother Frankie. They became friends and she met Ariana through him eons ago. I've been super busy and haven't been keeping track, but when is this baby due?! It should be right around now, right?

She uploaded a video last night with a title “the baby is coming before Christmas” So pretty soon!

Not really, just another click bait video. She makes it sound like she's giving birth but no, she has no date.

The baby isn't even that big, she's been talking for months how he's HUGE and she was 10lb and her bf over 10lb, this kid is only just about reaching 8lb and he's almost ready.

Reactions: 1
My prediction is she has booked a c section for early Dec. I think she's done with it and wants him out so she can enjoy her Christmas and lose the weight. I'm reading between the lines here from her short insta stories, but she was dropping big hints that's what she wants.. I will eat my hat if she is still preggers til his natural birth date of January.
1ok.jpg

uhh ohh
326758454603677696.png

Sorry for quoting myself, but I can read her like a blooming book. This ain't no natural birth, that is for sure lol Poor kid still had a month to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is already trending on twitter :oops:

I'm wondering if she is being induced or c section, I was going to originally guess the 6th Dec so not too far off lol :geek:

She's definitely making it look like a natural birth. I'm just not believing it atm.

She is already trending on twitter :oops:

I'm wondering if she is being induced or c section, I was going to originally guess the 6th Dec so not too far off lol :geek:

She's definitely making it look like a natural birth. I'm just not believing it atm.

Oh you are kidding me.
Roll on the “omg the pregnancy weight just fell off me” comments ?

While she eats 200 calories a day and uses the baby as a weight in between squats

Reactions: 3
I agree. This is clearly a pre-planned birth. She is the sort of person who leaves things to the last minute, so she finally rushed doing her DIY tummy cast the day before the birth.

If anyone thinks that's a coincidence and just really lucky .. lol

This will be endless now for the next week or so. She thrives on it, as soon as it dies down, she'll be back to click baiting like crazy and using this kid endlessly. I feel so bad for him.

Yeah he's born, glad he's healthy. After all of her focusing on every negative and hating on her pregnancy so much, she is very lucky.

I find it hard to congratulate a woman who's over 30 years old and spent the last 8 months acting like she's 15, in the process terrifying every young girl into never getting pregnant tbh and all for views and money, which worked. And for scamming her kid fan who visited her crappy 60 mins shows into gifting her all her baby clothes and accessories.

I feel sad for her brother and sister in law. She was pregnant and due the exact same time as Colleen but miscarried on the same day Colleen told the world (and them, and on camera) about her pregnancy. Imagine you're going thru a miscarriage and then your quirky annoying relative rings up saying guess what I'm pregnant!! be happy for me! Colleen then criticised her brother for not sounding happy enough. haha she's a selfish moo. The sister in law said in a recent video she knew where she would have been with her pregnancy as she can use Colleen as a time line. So I'm thinking of them today, While everyone is celebrating colleen, they will be mourning their loss. Especially as they already had 4 miscarriages. They seem like lovely people in comparison to colleen.

Anyway, I'm sure Colleen will be here shortly, telling us all how awful and dreadful her birth story was, how she nearly died, and omg omg omg, you have no idea. Traumatic, etc etc

I had to laugh tho yesterday she was busy posing up a storm on her socials, pulling sexy faces while holding a Starbucks drink in her hospital bed and her kid fans had to tell her to get off social media and focus on birthing her child :ROFLMAO: And then she disappeared and is only giving words on her socials no pics nothing. I think she's sulking. haha!

Wonder if that was a brand deal with Starbucks. Nothing would surprise me, nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't even read the Daily mail now without bumping into her :rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...es-perfect-baby-boy-fiance-Erik-Stocklin.html

I love these comments lol

1aaaa.jpg

So a girl replied to her twitter post saying she was so afraid of giving birth, and Colleen replied with 'you should, my vagina is shredded'.

I honestly hate this woman. She's one of the biggest fear mongerers and all for attention.

I saw a comment on another forum that in one of her last vlogs, she told Erik that she had wiped her bum after doing a poop and had flicked it on to the wall by accident and it was hysterically funny (her words) He just sat there with his head in his hands, and said why did you tell me that.

Now while this is nothing unusual for her, what is unusual is that he asked her to film it. She told him she had a funny toilet incident and he told her to record it for her channel. The reason why I mention that is because Erik hugely dislikes being filmed for her vlogs. He will do anything to not be filmed and it took her a while to get him to agree. So for him to now do a 180 and tell her to film it, makes me thing he's had enough of the tit she does and she wants evidence online so when he inevitably leaves her, people will feel sorry for him as he went thru so much. Idk i might be speculating wildly, but for Erik to ask to be recorded for her vlogs?? That is really unusual. And he must have a reason behind it. When his reaction was one of horror, normally someone wouldn't upload it. But it was uploaded. Something isn't right. He is in a tricky position, he was more or less ensnared and used to rub her ex husbands nose in it, and now he's trapped as if he leaves esp with a baby, the back lash will be huge. He also got her to tell the tale of how she pulled up her dress to show him her emoji face big pants, and she had peed them. I swear he's getting her to upload damning evidence & she's not smart enough to realize it lol!

All I will say is that he deserves a medal for sticking with her thru this pregnancy and sticking with her anyway, and good luck to him if he is trying to get out of it. There must be no shred of physical attraction left after everything gross thing she has done and said and told him and showed him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Whatever makes money and gets views, which will be the baby I think. She was making noises about not filming the baby at all at one point. Hilarious. If it's what pulls in the millions of views you wanna bet she films him.

Someone was saying the day before she gave birth she complained her baby was so high in her belly that he kicked the inside of her boob. So she didn't even drop.

Reactions: 2
Ugh. Cue the Miranda breastfeeding and changing nappies vids. That poor kid. Look how she treats her cats for reference. :cautious:
She's got the whole of that kid's life to complain about single motherhood because there is no way Erik will put up with her for very long.

Ikr, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Her cats need so much more care than they are receiving, especially poor Daisy. She's a mess.

I think Erik wants to bolt too :LOL::ROFLMAO: I feel bad for him as he seems like a really nice guy. And she is insufferable.

His face always speaks a thousand words.

poorguy.jpg

1111.jpg

123.jpg

That's his face to her 'hilarious toilet accident'. She's gross.

He replied 'You are so gross. Why would you tell me that'. He then grabs his coffee and says 'oh god' and walks away after he asks what's for dinner and she replies 'we're having poop for dinner!'.

Exactly Erik, you speak for us all. Someone please rescue this poor guy.

111111.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Moment of silence for the 2 poor men that are now linked to her for life after this birth.

So how long until the WORST BIRTH EXPERIENCE STORY OF ALL TIME uploads.
Maybe with jojo acting it out

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.