Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*moment of silence*

lol she knows she will make a lot of money from her birth vlog, so I think it will be out fairly soon. In fact I think she will make several.

some on her vlogging channel, some on her other channel, some on her miranda channel.

The same topic, just repeated and slightly different.

That's what she did for announcing her pregnancy. Kaching!

She posted a pic of him on insta, he looks like the bf but with her nose.

She has clumpy mascara on. that's all i got lol.

poor boy. He is going to be so embarrassed, just like his father is rn.

maybe erik will sweep up the child, meet a lovely classy lady and raise him together in a normal way. a bit like peter andre is doing with princess and junior. there is hope for the child!

Just hope and pray erik protects him from these endless moaning oversharing pregnancy vlogs. although once it's online, it's there for life. her grand kids will be able to read how grandma shat up the wall and her vagina was shredded and she peed her pants 7 x per day in front of grandad.

Reactions: 3
He’s actually so cute. I’m curious to see if motherhood changes her in any way. Like she will se herself in a new light and realize how childish and selfish she has been.

Reactions: 2
We can but hope. motherhood can change people drastically.

I'm just afraid she'll palm him off on others, to continue her self indulgences.

Is it normal that she gave birth on monday, and on thursday she's still in hospital?

My friend was out of hospital the next day with her first and second. Just curious, she's obviously paying for the treatment as she's American, here I think the NHS tend to turf out pretty fast, yet it's free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It was quite interesting how she completely changed as soon as she gave birth. Thank goodness she has family around her to teach her how to be a good mother. Whether or not she will be is a different matter, but I thought it was quite sweet how many of her family were there to welcome the baby. Hold on kid. You are in for one hell of a bumpy ride!

Reactions: 4
Her vlogs.
Are you actually kidding me,
WOMAN COP ON!

SHES LEGITIMATELY ACTING LIKE SHE CANNOT EVEN WALK DOWN STAIRS.
I really hoped once the kid came out she’d be a bit..... easier to watch.
Nope.
She’s the mental age of jojo. No wonder they’re friends
And she’s clearly still obsessed with her body and weight.
“My little tiny teeny six pack body”
“I made a baby, I’m ok with it” bla bla.... Colleen who are you trying to convince here

Good grief! Hey Kawaii, you sure about Erik getting her to tell those stories on a vid? I ask because I wanna make sure before I get too excited. I think your theory about him starting to build evidence to sway public opinion in his favor for his exit is def credible lol.

Why is she talking about her vagina being shredded? We all know that thing wasn't touched cuz she got a cesarean section. How much do you wanna bet that she'll never wear anything but high-waisted pants again so she doesn't show off that scar?

Good grief! Hey Kawaii, you sure about Erik getting her to tell those stories on a vid? I ask because I wanna make sure before I get too excited. I think your theory about him starting to build evidence to sway public opinion in his favor for his exit is def credible lol.

Why is she talking about her vagina being shredded? We all know that thing wasn't touched cuz she got a cesarean section. How much do you wanna bet that she'll never wear anything but high-waisted pants again so she doesn't show off that scar?
What? I thought she gave birth naturally?

i cant watch anymore, fed up of the moaning about how ripped her vagina is! she is 11 days pp she should just get on with it! congratulating herself on the fact she cooked dinner which took her 3 hours! sorry but some mums dont have the privilege of getting to do nothing after they have giving birth! which btw alot of woman deliver babies ( just in case she has forgotten she aint the only one!) I personally think she is going through a stage of depression at the moment. she hated being pregnant im starting to think she hated the baby whilst being pregnant now feels guilty that she thought that! she seems way over protective already

Her mukbang with Trisha.
Colleen, you pushed a baby out of your vag you didn’t just find the cure for cancer.
I get the feeling Trisha doesn’t actually like her, but that could be Trisha with everyone if they’re stealing the limelight.
At least we know she’s never gonna have another baby, wise choice Colleen.
For us all.

Reactions: 4
Her mukbang with Trisha.
Colleen, you pushed a baby out of your vag you didn’t just find the cure for cancer.
I get the feeling Trisha doesn’t actually like her, but that could be Trisha with everyone if they’re stealing the limelight.
At least we know she’s never gonna have another baby, wise choice Colleen.
For us all.
Did she tie her tubes?

So I haven’t watched many of her videos this year, but she said in that 2018 video that she and Erik knew they wanted kids so they started trying and that’s how they got pregnant. Has she said that before? It seems like bullshit to me but is that what she has been saying all along?

So I haven’t watched many of her videos this year, but she said in that 2018 video that she and Erik knew they wanted kids so they started trying and that’s how they got pregnant. Has she said that before? It seems like bullshit to me but is that what she has been saying all along?
Probably.

No she just had a baby and probably 99% of people will not be even thinking on having a baby 1 week after the birth!
She’s pretty adamant she hated pregnancy and won’t have a natural birth/pregnancy again and I believe her ? she seriously seemed to struggle from day one. I’d say like Kim Kardashian she will have a surrogate or adopt. For everyone’s sake let’s hope so

Last edited:
She’s pretty adamant she hated pregnancy and won’t have a natural birth:pregnancy again and I believe her ? she seriously seemed to struggle from day one. I’d say like Kim Kardashian she will have a surrogate or adopt. For everyone’s sake let’s hope so
Kim Kardashian had a valid medical reason not to have another baby...not just because she hated being fat. As we all know that was Colleen's main bug bear to pregnancy even with a few complications that many women have and grin and bear it as much as they can. Plus any good medical professional would tell Colleen it's unlikely to be the same second time around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.