Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it as, someone who complains about gaining weight and looking 'fat', when in fact they are just pregnant.
Ah ok this I ok.
I thought it was “one of those” as in “eating disorder/anorexic” and was thinking... Míeow ?

Reactions: 1
I find it really strange that a 31 year old woman chooses to spend so much time with a 14 year old girl. Sure they could be besties but it's just weird they do so many collabs from eating together, pretending she's her carer, dancing lessons etc. Colleen said in one video that she loves spending time in JoJo's merch room, with no hint of embarrassment, and then she got over excited when JoJo gave her a new towel with her face on it.

I just don't get it, lol. Does Colleen still see herself as a teen?

I used to keep a horse in my 20's and there was a 13 yr old girl who was also renting the same stables who followed me about to talk and I'd feel self conscious as we had nothing in common, and it was super annoying. And I was about 21 years old. lol.
I’m all for being open minded but this is just weird.
It’s kinda Dangerous territory I’m about to step into with this comment but.
If they were males and there was this big an age gap, people would be tattling.

It also cemented my feelings that she’s as fake as anything, there’s is no way an adult behaves like this. No way.

That poor child will come out of her womb more mature than she acts.

Reactions: 3
I took it as, someone who complains about gaining weight and looking 'fat', when in fact they are just pregnant.
That’s why I meant! And also those kinds of people who are really skinny and fit and are always like “ugh I need to loose so much weight”!

And if she truly has an eating disorder or body dismorphia I’m really sorry and just disappointed with our society

Reactions: 2
That’s why I meant! And also those kinds of people who are really skinny and fit and are always like “ugh I need to loose so much weight”!

And if she truly has an eating disorder or body dismorphia I’m really sorry and just disappointed with our society
Completely get you, sorry I took it up wrong and... I so agree. ?
She has definitely gained a lot of weight but I bet she’s the type who usually restricts her intake and gloats about being naturally skinny like it’s a hindrance.
Once she got pregnant she ate what she wanted and her body responded.

But she’s not the first person to get pregnant or, SHOCK HORROR gain weight.
the comments on her uploads are a whole other level of embarrassing.

I bet the boyfriend has secretly had the snip just to make sure he never knocks her up again.

But she’s not the first person to get pregnant
She must be! She must be the first person in the whole wide world to be pregnant. The fuss she has made about it is unbelievable. No one else has ever carried a baby in their bodies before. Everyone else gets stork deliveries!

So it seems all the kids panicking on twitter that Colleen was losing the baby today at only 7 mths saw the insta comments but didn't see her story. Damn, why is she like this. The rumours have spread like wild fire and her child fans are having meltdowns. How is that even funny. That is seriously sick :sick::confused:

View attachment 1205

I saw the panicky messages and condolances and honestly felt quite concerned, I didn't think for a second it was a joke coming from her, I thought it was just some kid fan starting some stupid rumour, hoped that's all it was, honestly she makes me so mad!! And how is he just going along with it? Let's fool your fans into thinking you're miscarrying our baby! Yay! :mad: Goddamn.
omg everyone is freaking out in her insta comments! I feel so bad the little kids are getting worried about her. That was so wrong of her to do and she still hasn't said anything.

omg everyone is freaking out in her insta comments! I feel so bad the little kids are getting worried about her. That was so wrong of her to do and she still hasn't said anything.
I think she has this absolute need for people to worry about her, and create false drama where there is none. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. She has said in the past that she can't even walk to the toilet in a public restaurant without pretending in her head she's a major movie star and everyone's looking at her, or something like that, so who knows what goes on her in head. It's so wrong she worries her child fans like this and takes advantage of them purely for attention and to feel satisfied. It annoys me that today she will wake up and check her socials and feel delighted there's so much worry about her.

I bet the boyfriend has secretly had the snip just to make sure he never knocks her up again.
LOL that seriously made me laugh like a drain. I hope so too, no way anyone is ready for another Colleen pregnancy, not in this life time anyway!

[QUOTE="Oohthedrama] That poor child will come out of her womb more mature than she acts. [/QUOTE]

True. I think he will be disappointed in her, and she will expect to admired. Kids just want a normal mom, to act like a mom, they want to be normal and for their friends to like their mother. To find out your mother burps, farts, and spits out food with lipstick all over her face while looking as ugly as she can online is NOT something a child will likely embrace ?

Coupled with his mom constantly wishing he was gay, wear the tiny pink crocs she bought him and rainbow colours and theatre musicals etc . I think she's better off swapping this new baby for Parker. He loves it all, and embraces the rainbow, but I have a feeling this child will hate it. It's different having a fun auntie, to a crazy mother.

Some of my quotes failed LOL but i tried it myself to avoid multiple posts :geek:

Last edited:
I think she has this absolute need for people to worry about her, and create false drama where there is none. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. She has said in the past that she can't even walk to the toilet in a public restaurant without pretending in her head she's a major movie star and everyone's looking at her, or something like that, so who knows what goes on her in head. It's so wrong she worries her child fans like this and takes advantage of them purely for attention and to feel satisfied. It annoys me that today she will wake up and check her socials and feel delighted there's so much worry about her.

LOL that seriously made me laugh like a drain. I hope so too, no way anyone is ready for another Colleen pregnancy, not in this life time anyway!

[QUOTE="Oohthedrama] That poor child will come out of her womb more mature than she acts.
True. I think he will be disappointed in her, and she will expect to admired. Kids just want a normal mom, to act like a mom, they want to be normal and for their friends to like their mother. To find out your mother burps, farts, and spits out food with lipstick all over her face while looking as ugly as she can online is NOT something a child will likely embrace ?

Coupled with his mom constantly wishing he was gay, wear the tiny pink crocs she bought him and rainbow colours and theatre musicals etc . I think she's better off swapping this new baby for Parker. He loves it all, and embraces the rainbow, but I have a feeling this child will hate it. It's different having a fun auntie, to a crazy mother.

Some of my quotes failed LOL but i tried it myself to avoid multiple posts :geek:[/QUOTE]

I've gone through insta, it's so sad to see the littler ones saying like 'good luck! I'll be praying for you!' or 'I hope you will be okay❤❤' and 'can't wait to meet him! hope you'll be okay!'
she better address this asap

I've gone through insta, it's so sad to see the littler ones saying like 'good luck! I'll be praying for you!' or 'I hope you will be okay❤❤' and 'can't wait to meet him! hope you'll be okay!'
she better address this asap
It's so sad she has done this, with no shame in her game! I'm wondering if it's negative way of getting a ton of comments so she looks more popular? It's like she's already milking the birth frenzy at only 7 months. It's awful, whatever the reason.

On one of her recent pics in the field, there's so much infighting. People are actually blaming her kid fans for starting the rumour she's in labour and calling them sick and disgusting, and being personally abusive about their photo's.

Here's another one she did. She did this one the day before asking them to post she had gone into early labour. And no she's not saying it's not true, she's just letting them all stress :(

1coll.jpg

I find her beyond childish. She's 31 years old.

Reactions: 4
So she's vlogged for the first time in a while and she complains endlessly about her weight gain.

She said going to LA Halloween style parties pregnant sucks because she's not the skinny one anymore. Seriously does she even listen to what she is saying? She seems self aware to a degree, in that she corrects herself, but she basically says really crappy things, then corrects herself, then says more crappy things, then corrects herself, over and over. It's like she knows what she's saying is wrong then predicts what the reaction will be so gets there first.

She's the most moaning pregnant woman I ever saw. It wouldn't be so bad but she berated pregnant woman in a video a while back with her sis.

All her kid has to look forward in mummies pregnant video's is her endless complaining. I feel bad for the kid. This video should not have been posted. Driving in a car complaining about being fat is not great content and her bf should have stopped her or someone. He must cringe at it. I wonder if he's man enough to say anything to her about her bs. Before she was complaining about being in pain and now she's not instead of focusing on her baby she's just complaining about being fat and that she looks bad on camera thus the lack of vlogs.

Reactions: 5
So in her recent insta stories she said her baby is fat over and over. Poor little dude! She really does seem to have an issue with any kind of imagined or real weight-gain. It's depressing.

So she mentioned today the fact that her fans bought all her baby items for her. She neglected to say she begged them too before her tour, saying her baby would have nothing if they did not!

She says in this video she has only bought 1 item for her son. Everything else was bought by her fans :rolleyes: Wasn't it enough they bought her expensive show tickets, her books, her clothes and merch? To get them to then pay for her baby on top :sneaky:
At least she thanks them, but to me that was not right. (my hooktube link failed grr! but the vid is in the right place) Look how much stuff her kid fans bought her and I bet that is not it all :( I wonder if they realize she is a millionaire. Her net worth after years of clickbaiting with many channels is estimated at 8 million dollars.

My prediction is she has booked a c section for early Dec. I think she's done with it and wants him out so she can enjoy her Christmas and lose the weight. I'm reading between the lines here from her short insta stories, but she was dropping big hints that's what she wants. I think she was testing the waters with her fan base, who didn't like it so she's backtracked and today in her video she mentioned going full term naturally a few too many times, I think to cover her back so she can point back to that video if she gets a backlash for the early delivery. She said things like, she will 'be very pregnant at Christmas and hopefully can enjoy it' and 'in two months there will be a baby in that crib' and I'm thinking, you lie lol :ROFLMAO: I think her excuse will be the doctor said she had to as he's a big baby or something, for her health, his health etc. I will eat my hat if she is still preggers til his natural birth date of January.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Welp, she just uploaded a vlog called THE BABY IS COMING EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT! where she says she will likely have the baby early December.

Lol I told you first :ROFLMAO: The only difference is she says she will be induced rather than c - section. But we'll see, she may lie about what she chooses who knows.

She also got her nursery decorated for free by another youtube channel, they got everything for it. She hasn't paid a thing for this baby so far herself!

She said in an earlier vid that in the streamy awards they took the mick out of her saying she was milking her pregnancy and she's salty about it lmao :ROFLMAO:

She's literally made thousands out of him so far.

Reactions: 6
Welp, she just uploaded a vlog called THE BABY IS COMING EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT! where she says she will likely have the baby early December.

Lol I told you first :ROFLMAO: The only difference is she says she will be induced rather than c - section. But we'll see, she may lie about what she chooses who knows.

She also got her nursery decorated for free by another youtube channel, they got everything for it. She hasn't paid a thing for this baby so far herself!

She said in an earlier vid that in the streamy awards they took the mick out of her saying she was milking her pregnancy and she's salty about it lmao :ROFLMAO:

She's literally made thousands out of him so far.
You called it lol

Lol I can read her look a book :ROFLMAO: it's not hard tbh she tests the waters sometimes on her insta stories, dropping hints what she wants to do then judging the feedback and altering her 'storylines' for her real life for her youtube. Weirdly not many fans seem to watch her stories, not even those who have insta, so it seems to be a safe zone.

After receiving a bit of a backlash she altered the story to the baby coming earlier due to the safety of her and the baby rather than convenience :unsure:

I think I will prob stop flicking thru her vlogs now as my eye rolls are annoying me lmao Like when she let her cat who is filthy by her own admission, lie all over her babies new lovely nappy changing furniture someone else bought for her. And she's not someone who keeps a clean home or would wash it before use.

This baby birth will be trending soon anyway and be difficult to avoid so gonna ignore her for the time being (y)

Ushh, I need to unfollow her on insta lol Was enjoying my stories when this nasty little pop up interrupted the peace.

Why is she this childish?! I would never guess she was in her 30's. I wouldn't mind so much but she literally made a whole youtube video with her sister a few years ago that complained about pregnant women. I mean. lol I haven't seen one person write anything negative about her pregnancy. All her kid fans are showering her with love & gifts, and each and every one will have received this message. Why is she so mean & dramatic! She finished it with I have to spend the night at the hospital for an ear ache, getting that attention as always.

1col.jpg

Also in the first pregnant pic you can see how underweight she was. I hope she looks at that first pic now and realizes how much she starved herself. She tried it with being pregnant too but it made her faint so she's been forced to eat a little more. She's all baby bump tho!

1lol.jpg

She's acting as though this is the end of the road. This is literally before and after show off! That baby isn't due until January.. moms had enough he's coming out earlier!!

No colleen, YOU suck. As your kid fans sit there with your $18 plus shipping red basic lipstick, which isn't even spelt correctly as you made a living out of mocking a woman with learning difficulties, hoping for something fun to watch you just crap on them from a great height as always. While begging for more attention and love and care at the end. What a complete weirdo she is.

Reactions: 5
Pregnant women are cool...who is she kidding with all that moaning she's fat, fat fat and so so ill.

She looks awful in the first picture. Even her arms look better in the second but we all know as soon as baby boy is here she's going to revert to the first picture. So sad!

Wow she really hates herself yet loves herself at the same time. I hope she can grow to be a kinder person.

Pregnant women are cool...who is she kidding with all that moaning she's fat, fat fat and so so ill.
You hit the nail on the head! SHE hates pregnant women and she hates imperfect bodies. She's projecting on her kid fans, who just love her.

She doesn't think anything about this is cool, she has made so much drama out of this pregnancy, the whole time she's acted like a dying swan! And when she has good days she makes video's complaining she's fat and no camera angle makes her look good and how she can't party anymore in LA as she's the fat one. I can't believe how many times she called her baby son fat in a recent insta story, even writing fat on his scan pics, and how his fat cheeks will destroy her at the birth cus he's SO fat (her words not mine) Damn, I don't think I've ever heard a woman call her unborn child fat before.

How can she edit those messy videos and not think this is awful content. The only good thing I can think of it she might prevent a few teenage pregnancies lol On the downside she's terrified a lot of young girls into never wanting kids ever.

Who wants to bet her birth will the most dramatic, craziest birth on the planet :unsure: Even with a c-section or induced, she's gonna make a big deal out of it. I expect she will, at least, almost die. At least! Then there will be all the dramatics of caring for a newborn. I've got a funny feeling Erick will be doing the lions share, and she will use the excuse she has to get right back into making Miranda videos and faffing about with video's, as that's what pays the bills (she has said in another video that miranda pays her bills, so she can never let her go, which is why all these clickbait vids she does saying she's quitting youtube or stopping doing miranda are bs)

Last edited:
Wow she really hates herself yet loves herself at the same time. I hope she can grow to be a kinder person.
Here's hoping, you are right, she is a weird mix of thinking really highly of herself, then hating herself if she is a healthy weight. Weird!

Hopefully this baby will bring out kindness in her, who knows maybe we can hope lol!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.