Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's typical of patients with body image issues. And OMG, the first picture! That is def worrisome. I know she's in the spotlight and all, and there's a lot of pressure to keep up society's idea of beauty but somebody close to her needs to tell her that's not healthy. Did they say what they're gonna name the baby? I think it should be Flying Pig Stocklin, cuz that kid's got no chance.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't remember her being that skinny in video's, she looks anorexic in that first pic. I don't know if she edited it to create a bigger contrast or if she really was a walking skeleton. I've watched her video's consistently and she honestly doesn't seem to have put on a remarkable amount of weight as she insists. She still looks normal in vlogs where I can't see her stomach, but she is freaking out about massive weight gain and being overly fat. I really hope she was not that skinny, as that's someone who starves themselves. Yes some people are naturally and healthy thin, but she has said in the past she used to have an eating disorder but not anymore.

lol no baby name yet they are keeping it for the reveal video. She says they have a name but they aren't revealing it in case they change it.

Weeks ago she told jo jo siwa they had settled on a name and told her.

I feel bad for the child, and I don't know how she will cope with a new born. I hope daddy steps up the plate, he seems pretty good with her cats so hopefully the kid will have at least 1 normal parent.

I know someone who's VERY SKINNY naturally BUT also watches how much she weights, though she probably WILL NEVER gain weight because she didn't even gain during pregnancy (NOT didn't gain any weight, the baby was born healthy etc etc, but relatively saying, still skinny, like every other pregnant woman would ''hate' her)

for Miranda, she's obviously VERY against gaining weight, but isn't her online image someone who is like women are great blahblah, then there she is, asking for sympathy for that baby weight, and that baby fatigue, illness, asking for GIFTS because she's so busy? I'm pretty sure she can purchase TONS of baby stuff online.

Those fans are gullible

and I actually THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT now, her face looks so good like this! Full and like youthful! versus how she used to looked like, all shriveled and wrinkled and sunkened!! OKAY before anyone comes at me about WRINKLES, yes it's natural,no we don't all need to BOTOX our face but Miranda was so skinny and looked older than she is
c.png

Reactions: 2
It would be hilarious and creepy AF if she made Jojo the godmother lol. I didn't know she admitted to an eating disorder before. I wish her the best with that.

Reactions: 3
Can someone get that god damn baby out of her so she can go back to being proud of her anorexic body. I’ve never noticed before just how entrenched she was in her eating disorder but all the signs were there. The complete lies about how much she eats and naturally stays skinny, the fact she talks about her weight more than anyone else does. Back then and now while she’s pregnant.
I’m so glad she’s not having a girl because she’d need to have that kid in therapy from the day she starts weaning.

Can we start a go fund me to pay for the boyfriend to have the snip and also to ship him a few extra Xanax to deal with the first 6 months of Miranda trying to desperately loose weight while she pretends she’s not.

And I’m calling her Miranda because she’s reached that level of annoying.

Moment of silence for the unborn child still stuck inside her actual womb ?

Reactions: 6
I think she looks better too, but it doesn't cure her vileness. She always dances in her bikini in Hawaii in front of a mirror, practically naked and seems proud of that old figure, so she probably can't wait to get back to it.

The only person I adore in that family now is Bailey her niece, it was her birthday today. Colleen posted an old picture of her with her not pregnant and I honestly hate how sad Bailey looks in it. It could just be a bad photo, but Colleen was pretty horrid to her on her birthday previously. I love whoever posted the comment about the evil aunt btw!

Bailey is such a sweet kid. At her last birthday Colleen made it miserable when they were cooking something, I don't remember the details but she seemed annoyed with Bailey and ruined the happiness. Bailey is so sweet she gave her brothers her chocolates from her advent calendar, as they had chosen lego ones and didn't get any treats. All she kept doing was opening her calendar, and giving them her treats. Yet they had legos which they didn't give her. She's that level of sweet and kind. I hope I'm wrong but this is just sad, this kid is an angel.

:( I want to unfollow her on insta too but my eye keeps being drawn like a magnet :ROFLMAO: At least I've ditched the multiple youtubes.

1hatecolleen.jpg

I didn't realise she had an ED .. makes that episode of comedians in cars getting coffee extra awkward
He took her to a diner for thanksgiving dinner

I'm pretty sure she said it affected her in her early teens, she's now in her 30's so she seems fine around food. She goes to her family's thanksgiving and cooks etc but who knows. Just a year ago or so she called out some fans who called her skinny, and blamed it on how she eats a lot but poops more, so she was going to the doctor to find out why she pooped more than she ate.

I wish I could find that video where she talked about it, I think she was at home doing a colleen's corner? I can't find it now and google isn't helping me lol

Is she friends with Arianna Grande or just share the same management? Her and the bump are in the 'thank u, next' video

Is she friends with Arianna Grande or just share the same management? Her and the bump are in the 'thank u, next' video
I thought they were friends...not sure in a storytime she phoned her other than family when she was in need! Can't remember the story it wasn't that interesting. Plus you have his brother in Haters Back off too!

I’m sexy, I’m cute.
I’m obsessed with my anorexic body yet pretending I’m ok with this child making me balloon.......
Suck in the cheeks and just keep banging on about how awful you feel Colleen ?

E6F64ADD-EBAE-4F39-8B7A-2B2289895C8A.jpeg

I'm a bit bored by the thank u next video before it's even out.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one that didn't find mean girls to be a mind blowing and life changing video. It was good, but wasn't even Tina Fey's best work and there's been far too many homages.

Lol that picture says it all.

I love how she hasn't figured out yet her diet is a big part of her health issues, she complains non stop then thinks it's funny that she only eats sugary crap for breakfast, burgers for dinner and more crap later. she's a walking junk food addict.

Eric deserves all of the awards. He doesn't sleep because of her whinging all night and she filled his car with farts and snotty tissues. He's probably stuck as he knows if he leaves her fans will lynch him aha When my life feels bad I just remember Eric haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On her insta story today she said that when a woman give's birth her vadge rips. She literally states it as a fact.

Why is she like this, I feel sorry for all her girl fans who will take her word as gospel.

Reactions: 6
So I've avoided her for a while but then she pops up in Ariana Grande's video. Full on dancing as a cheerleader. Just as I was thinking wow she is okay now then, I check her channel and it's full of sob stories about how sick she is and can't move from bed.

For real she is making this sh*t up. Exactly the same way she said she couldn't walk and was in a wheelchair, that her bf had to carry her up and down stairs, then the next day she did 2 meet n greets, 2 full stage shows live, rehearsals, and filmed a Netflix special and was jolly as you like after. I mean.. sorry but those dance moves are not the move of someone in complete agony who can barely move and can't breathe. I'm just so annoyed at this act, and how the kids are lapping it up. she even cried throughout a whole video and moaned endlessly about pregnancy then said, don't tell me it will all be okay okay, because I know it will. Like how rude is she?!

She's taking the whole, youtube thrives on drama and negativity WAY too far. She also posted on Amy Schumer's social that 'being pregnant is the worst', or words to that. Ugh. Will she ever grow up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.