Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch ALL of her videos,partly I find her really annoying in videos. I did like the ONE video she made about people not being able to talk (or something like the weird things people say ?)

Hence I didn't know she was dating this Erik and sudd she was preg. So anyhow for somone's who is preg and apparently have sever pregnancy issues, why is she flying so much. and reading what you're saying, the stories doesn't tie together, with her being all FINE in shows and shopping.

Reg her ex-hub, do you know why she ditched him? totally just because he wasn't earning money? didn't she know that before they got married? they didn't get married on their first date

and I think it's crazy the whole trying to be neutral/politically correct thing, that you can't use pink to mean girl and blue to mean boy. I don't mean your girl has to wear pink only or boys cannot wear pink BUT come on. she might as well use Black & white then

:ROFLMAO::love:

LOL That is a much better title! :D Yell I don't mind u changing the thread name, that's good, actually I wonder if someone could alter it to Colleen Sings - The first preggers etc please? Unfortunately I wasn't sure what I was doing (newbie noob!) when I made this thread, and didn't understand about the title. I really love that, it's fitting.

Sorry this is long, I don't expect anyone to read it, it just feels so good to finally have a place to rant, I used to like her. Lily Rose depp mentioned loving her on insta, I checked her out & sort of forced myself to find her funny (which was stupid) but now I see it all clear as day, and it's a fooling of the kid fans on a Zoella level. And for some odd reason nobody was talking about it, yet she deserves to be outed equally as Zoe now is!!

Reactions: 2
Thank you, it was a late night rant :LOL: It was building for a while, I felt she was a faker but gave her the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, even again recently with the immobility with the pregnancy, but that's the last straw and the last time she fools me for the sympathy vote :sneaky: I just don't believe her dramatics anymore.

The last I saw she has just completed a 'baby moon' vacation with the boyfriend to Hawaii or somewhere, a beach, and posted pics of them in swimsuits etc with OTT lovey dovey titles that always feel insincere. If you watch video's with her ex she treated him badly, I stumbled across one where they are married and she was testing foods with two other friends, she had her back to him, didn't let him try everything and was sarcastic and ignored what he said. He looked so mad and belittled. This new fella, wow what a difference! She gushes over him and he says almost nothing. He might as well be mute. He won't be caught up in her style, and I admire him for that and I hope he's made of stronger stuff. He's going to need it. They are such an odd couple.

In the baby moon pics he looks dazed and confused as always, it's just all so odd I try not to look or watch but then I get suckered in and it just gets stranger lol Her ex seems normal in comparison, just getting on with his life with his new wife.

I hope the kiddos realize she laid it on really thick that she was disabled, then miraculously did two live shows and two meet and greets and filmed a Netflix special in one day with no hiccups, then filmed some miranda videos and a vlog for her other channel, then packed and took another plane to go on vacation. I notice that she posts her worst stuff on her stories on insta or snapchats a video. the sort of stuff that disappears in hours. So she's on vacation but she does a story saying she can barely move as she's got piles, and keeps peeing her own leg several times a day. I mean.. :confused: this is not normal is it.

Now she says she's on bed rest as she makes a video looking great as (I quote) her 'pelvic bone is completely crushed'.

I just don't get the constant drama and I don't know how much is lies but I do know I feel completely conned if I watch her, and I know a ton of her fans literally get so stressed whenever she says she's sick, and she's worrying them half to death just for attention :( And they are too small to understand none of it adds up.

btw do you know when she did a live show once she made a kid cry on stage. This girl was chosen to be on stage and miranda shouted at her and she burst into tears. It was awful, she stopped the show and talked to her but she basically just got her to leave lmao It's on youtube. I've never forgotten that.

Reactions: 3
Reg her ex-hub, do you know why she ditched him? totally just because he wasn't earning money? didn't she know that before they got married? they didn't get married on their first date
The official story is that they kept arguing and she left him but he didn't see it coming and was blindsided with the divorce.

In a video about it she said a bunch of tiny gripes, inc he left bubble gum on the side of the bed or something. Like nothing concrete or major just factors she found irritating. He said that they dated for some time then they broke up, and she travelled a long way to see him, a few months later, crying saying she'd made a big mistake and they got back together and married.

From watching their vlogs together, she had zero respect for him and basically low key bullied him then left just before starting filming Haters for Netflix.

She did a bunch of video's 'fake upset' for a long time, where she said she was devastated as she had been getting flack from his fans as he left youtube for a long time and wasn't in a good place mentally. Meanwhile she got together with Erik real fast, but they kept it a secret. She did a bunch of video's in a row such as my new bf, a long time after they had been dating, then I'm pregnant, not long after. Then she said oh yeah btw we are engaged, so casually with no excitement so I feel she's not really. She said the proposal was private so she won't talk about it. lol. The girl who talks about her bowel movements, won't share her proposal story lmao

I saw a Ballinger vlog with her brothers channel around the time she left and he said she had a massive fight with her husband and it had upset the whole family as they just don't behave like that. So who knows, but she's popular right now and he seems so sweet I worry for him lol! She's like a dragon. I believe the Miranda character is her excuse to be as nasty as she wants to be with no comeback, as it's `comedy`.

Btw did you know when she was younger she used to have these crazy mad moods where she would get angry and attack something and she attacked a friends dog. She grabbed his fur and twisted it and pulled it out and the dog bit her on the face. She told her family and the dog got put down. Like, a dog died because she attacked it first and it defended itself. She had a chance to say so but she never did she let it die.

Then casually, she's doing a two lies one truth with her gay bff for a youtube video and that is one and I didn't believe for a second it was true but it is true, and she has the scar on her face. She said she feels bad and is super nice to animals now to apologise but I'm a huge animal lover and that story shook me to the core.

She also did a story time today where she said when she first started out she wasn't famous and she traveled to do a show and while on stage she got robbed, her phone, purse everything and the manager was nasty and wouldn't help her, so she used the computer in the office to message Ariana Grande and she rescued her and she got to stay with them :ROFLMAO: I was .. so you're stranded in a foreign place, can't use a phone, and the first person you decide to email is someone you don't know that well? Not your family :unsure: LOL Makes a good story though..

Now she's done another video saying her Miranda Sings channel got suspended, when it's still there. lol. It's endless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WOW this woman has MORE problems than people realises. As for how gullible fans are, there are many people who doesn't really tie 2 & 2 together, to the extend even if you point out these facts, they'll still come some ridiculous excuses.

Anyhow, why did she go on a babymoon if she was having such a difficult pregnancy. she literally went when she's what, pelvic bone smashed and peeing her leg and fainting on plane? :eek: I'm sure it's very stressful for the person travelling with you, like having to always be in fear something really serious is going to happen, in the plane, in the hotel etc. so inconsiderate and I feel she's very attention seeking, she's probably wants Erik to baby her with the whole "I'm preg and I'm suffering... you need to be extra caring to me".

AND what a twisted kid to have a dog put down when she abused it.

Oh yeah I forgotten she knows AG, not that I care abt AG. haha

Actually I find her acts of spitting food out or burping really classless.

There's so much stuff that has happened, and I don't watch all of her video's so there's a ton more I don't know about. I tend to watch her brother as they are a happy family, and I like the vibe. When she pops up in the video's she kinda ruins the vibe and makes it about her. Her brother and his fam are really into board games rather than watch tv which I really like, but when Colleen arrived and they invited her to play she said no, because she doesn't like to lose and takes it really badly so she never plays. His wife's face was a picture lol It's little comments like that that I realize she's really not that nice a person irl and everything has to be all about her. When she talked of her channel suspended she had spent the day gluing her face to Halloween decorations for a project lol

Yes the new guy is having to take care of her, she is needy as all heck right now which I get being pregnant, but it's to new levels. He has to carry her downstairs and upstairs for the last month and for the foreseeable future, and she won't stop doing stuff so yes it must be a nightmare being around her when she won't take it easy. I agree I also hate all the burping and farting and food spitting. She farts so much on the new bf I'm amazed he can handle it and still finds her attractive. It's like I'm watching him unravel lol

Last edited:
Apparently this is a 'fun little game' :eek: Where she talks about the dog. Oh so it was her own pet dog, I forgot that. wow. She also says she was really young, i thought in another video she said she was older but ce la vie. She just looks so happy about it

Someone asked me for the dog video, not sure think it was in my Dm's but here it is ;-;

Last edited:
Ughhh her newest vlog! idk why it triggers me so much when she says things like.. 'I use to be very tiny, like I use to wear a size small and now i'm a medium, my face was like skinny and long and now it's round and fat' like witch... shut up.

Maybe it's because I've had so many anxieties around food that it triggers me whenever someone talks about it but I think you can tell when someone is genuinely expressing their concerns vs someone gloating.. and I feel like whenever she talks about her weight and her tiny frame it's more an opportunity for her to show off.

Also on another note... she says gaining so much weight is because she's pregnant. Like what? Having a fuller face could have something to do with water retention yes but judging from what she eats and how much she moves it's definitely more her fault than the fact that she's pregnant. If you're a healthy person who eats right and exercises often you won't gain that much during pregnancy. I feel like all her health issues during this pregnancy are happening just because of the unhealthy lifestyle she had prior getting pregnant and during pregnancy. Remember being skinny doesn't equal healthy.

I'm just catching up on her vlog now, I got triggered reading the title alone lol. She has been complaining this whole pregnancy about gaining weight. Before becoming pregnant she had gloating skinny syndrome (like zoe) as she was always mentioning how tiny she is (like zoe) and would even create video's dedicated to how skinny she was by either being able to still fit into her childhood clothes (fitting badly but she was happy) or buying new children's clothes and fitting into them (ripping some of them) Right now she is all baby bump. She's not fat. She's actually lucky.

So she's sitting in her wheelchair with her teeny tiny skinny arms sticking out talking about how she's a whale and way bigger than most pregnant ever get. haha. Is she for real?!
1needattn.jpg

She definitely has not gained more weight than most pregnant women do as she says, I know plenty of women who were way way bigger than her and never complained as they knew they'd lose most of it after. So far she's been complaining throughout video's about her (non existent) size but this is the first time she dedicated a whole video to it. Wow. I honestly think her young fan base will never want to have a baby after watching her attitude to it.

'I was really really tiny' before being pregnant. No, you were normal sized, and you are a good height too. Teeny tiny is Kylie Minogue in her 20's. 5 foot nothing and barely the weight of a bag of sugar possibly lol

Her reasoning is bizarre!! "I was underweight before, so now I've gained extra, to make up for the weight I was under'. What?!! lmao No girl, you just have a baby bump. The end. She says it's weird to see herself so different. If someone showed me this pic and I could not see her stomach I wouldn't even know tbh. I've seen vloggers gain so much weight I thought they were pregnant but they were not, like balloon faces, and big arms, and they never said a word and then they lost the weight and nobody minded as in asked for video's about it, it wasn't a big thing. Look at this girl who's barely changed, making a big deal out of it. I feel bad for her baby who will one day watch these video's. He's gonna feel terrible. I bet she's the sort of mom who never lets him forget the massive trauma and issues having him did for her :mad: My mom is one of those and it's infuriating, she only had to spend a couple of weeks in hospital as I got the cord stuck around my neck but omg she never lets me forget how traumatic it was to be in hospital being catered for 24/7 haha. Never blame an innocent baby, but I think she will, she already is giving him a little voice and saying he's all 'haha making my mom suffer' in another vlog. And it's the kids being the voice of reason in her comment section. Ugh.

One of her complaints: 'I used to wear small underwear, now I have to wear medium :cautious: '. LMFAO that is me after a pizza haha :LOL:

'My face is really round and big so I'm filming from above to slim it, in case you see me do that you know why', no it's not it literally looks the same.

Why is she like this? I once ballooned with an illness then lost it all to skinny levels with food poisoning and not once was I distressed about the weight, I only cared about my health and did everything I could to fix it. This is just vanity, sorry but it is :sleep:

She should be only concerned with her health, how to fix it, and her baby and his health. Like that's it, that's all you need worry about when you're pregnant not your weight or face or underwear size o_O If she spent more time figuring that out, she's be well on the way to health. Her answer to constipation? Eat sugary cereal in the morning :LOL: How is she.. so dumb.

I just find this sort of upload really unbelievably irresponsible. Young people watching will be massively influenced by her extremely negative opinion on every aspect of pregnancy. And her super bad advice!

She really is unbelievable.

I honestly think the funniest thing though is that she thinks all this will stop when she gives birth. Lol Everyone I've spoke to who's a mom says it's just the start when you give birth, then you have the real hard work. I can just see her bitching like crazy at this poor baby and relentlessly complaining about sleepless nights, nappy changes, omg can you imagine the video's. I think she will end up touring again and hiring a nanny.

Reactions: 6
Why is she like this? I once ballooned with an illness then lost it all to skinny levels with food poisoning and not once was I distressed about the weight, I only cared about my health and did everything I could to fix it. This is just vanity, sorry but it is :sleep:
Excatly!! I'm glad she's not having a girl because she would 100% give her an eating disorder. I know boys can have them too but i feel like the chances are higher with girls.. imagine her with a young girl that doesn't have the same frame or metabolism as her making those comments non stop!

Also... I was kind of disappointed to see this side of her. I didn't watch her much before pregnancy but I thought she was just very thin and had a smaller frame but didn't give it much thought. Hearing how insecure it makes her that her belly is growing while she's PREGNANT was like ugh.. she's one of those

I agree hopefully being male means a lot of her food issues will go over his head. I hope so anyway, he has enough to contend with.

My friend met Colleen a while ago and my friend is 5' 7" and said Colleen is the same height, same as me, so I always think of her as normal sized. lol.

So I just googled and it seems that Colleen has admitted she had a bad eating disorder at some point when she was younger, in school, so it looks like she never really got over that, so her thinner size may not have been normal. I really hope she is eating enough with this child then, that may be why she is fainting all the time! She might be starving herself now, this is actually quite serious if so.

Ikr being pregnant is such a gift. I can't actually have kids, and while it never really bothered me too much as I never met the right man, I just think how excited I would be and how I would chatter away to the bump and not have a care in the world, be reading all the healthy mags and taking my vits and making sure I had enough healthy calories. Apart from that I would just try to enjoy it and relax as much as possible. I wouldn't be doing shows or flying that is for sure :ROFLMAO: I always keep being the optimist and thinking these people will get better / do the right thing, and they never do lol. I'm actually really nervous what the next 4 - 5 months will bring for her if she carries on like this :eek:

For comparison this is a video she made 4 years ago and to me she looks almost identical. I'm not getting omg she's put on so much weight it's a big problem vibe.

I just saw some people complaining about Colleen on a different youtube channel and they reminded me that not so long ago she posted a picture of her sideways pregnant on stage, then she posted the same picture again but she had photoshopped the baby away and made herself super skinny. She justified it by commenting something like mariah carey or something like that (Mariah is famous for photoshopping herself slim) I'd forgotten about it but i remember being surprised she would happily erase her bump :oops: I just went to get ss to show you guys cus it's pretty bad, but they are missing or I just can't see them :unsure:

Latest upload looking for sympathy yet again. How many of this style video has she done now? It feels like so many. Until she has a show to do and then she's up out of her wheelchair and there like a shot, dancing singing the whole fandango. Btw I didn't choose that pic the player did and I low key can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:

123.jpg

Wait wait wait... she's having her kid fans buy her baby clothes and supplies?!!! WTF! That's a new low. And the dog story- I forgot all about that. It's a sign of sociopathy when kids intentionally harm animals physically (she couldn't have been too young if she ripped fur off of the dog). I'm a medical professional and I can say with 99.9% certainty (even form just watching her vids) that she has mental health issues (plural). As someone noted, it's impossible for her to be as sick as she says and perform the way she does on stage. If she somehow found a way, it would be extremely irresponsible as a pregnant mother. Also, she clearly has body dysmorphia issue (and has had it for a while). If she is indeed as sick as she says, her diet and other lifestyle factors are clearly the cause. The thing that gets me is these are all REVERSIBLE things! Pregnancy is 9 months. You mean to tell me you can't pull it together for 9 months for the sake of your child? GTFO here with that bs. Her new fiance strikes me as a passive/submissive type of guy so I don't think he's going anywhere. That's his own fault for being that stupid.

You've literally said everything I've been trying to say but in a concise manner :love: Thank you!!

She's selling her own Miranda sings red lipstick this week (aswell as a Colleen one) and they are $18 each! With shipping extra. They're only for sale online.

In a previous vlog, she showed a drawer of red lipsticks, saying fans always ask me which lipstick I wear and this is the proof, I always say go to any store and buy the cheapest, these are all around $2.

Flogging her lipstick on her youtube, she said if you want the official lipstick Miranda uses, you can now, buy it here. She legit got her paws on the product for the first time herself. Kids if you like Miranda, go to the dollar store and buy the first red lipstick and you will be authentic.

Reactions: 4
So it seems all the kids panicking on twitter that Colleen was losing the baby today at only 7 mths saw the insta comments but didn't see her story. Damn, why is she like this. The rumours have spread like wild fire and her child fans are having meltdowns. How is that even funny. That is seriously sick :sick::confused:

1colleen.jpg

I saw the panicky messages and condolances and honestly felt quite concerned, I didn't think for a second it was a joke coming from her, I thought it was just some kid fan starting some stupid rumour, hoped that's all it was, honestly she makes me so mad!! And how is he just going along with it? Let's fool your fans into thinking you're miscarrying our baby! Yay! :mad: Goddamn.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Also... I was kind of disappointed to see this side of her. I didn't watch her much before pregnancy but I thought she was just very thin and had a smaller frame but didn't give it much thought. Hearing how insecure it makes her that her belly is growing while she's PREGNANT was like ugh..

she's one of those
Ok I kinda hate this girl but....
Sorry what now ??
“She’s one of those” ????!

Her mukbang with that jojo child.
Well... that was weird. That’s one weird friendship.
I find it really strange that a 31 year old woman chooses to spend so much time with a 14 year old girl. Sure they could be besties but it's just weird they do so many collabs from eating together, pretending she's her carer, dancing lessons etc. Colleen said in one video that she loves spending time in JoJo's merch room, with no hint of embarrassment, and then she got over excited when JoJo gave her a new towel with her face on it.

I just don't get it, lol. Does Colleen still see herself as a teen?

I used to keep a horse in my 20's and there was a 13 yr old girl who was also renting the same stables who followed me about to talk and I'd feel self conscious as we had nothing in common, and it was super annoying. And I was about 21 years old. lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.