Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read it all from the first thread, to be fair I only read this thread and Edens as I saw a lot of cracks in Eden and then found her thread and was like oh people actually think the same as me so I was like this is quite eye-opening as I started to notice more more. I only messaged on here because I thought people were saying that they stole their money they raised for their charity lives they did, the one with the button to donate and I was just saying they couldn’t because it went straight to the charity kind of thing. I didn’t know people was on about the raffle they did. But I can promise I’m not Cole or Abbie. Just someone who likes to be nosy on their thread.
When i first came on to tattle,i made a comment and got jumped on,but the reason was that id never been on tattle before,didnt have a clue what it was about and just took it day by day.Sometimes tit can come cross the wrong way,i dont believe yr cole or abbie.Lets all just move on ,and disect these lies of these down right ruthless fuckers.LOL xx

Reactions: 6
When i first came on to tattle,i made a comment and got jumped on,but the reason was that id never been on tattle before,didnt have a clue what it was about and just took it day by day.Sometimes tit can come cross the wrong way,i dont believe yr cole or abbie.Lets all just move on ,and disect these lies of these down right ruthless fuckers.LOL xx
I think you have to see it from another point where as members seen it they post a video and then lollypop89 posted on here but you cant say that was a little funny but if your nor them then oryt but just a bit funny if that makes sence and when someone starts saying something then yeah were going to start thinking

Reactions: 4
I think you have to see it from another point where as members seen it they post a video and then lollypop89 posted on here but you cant say that was a little funny but if your nor them then oryt but just a bit funny if that makes sence and when someone starts saying something then yeah were going to start thinking
Oh right,i get where yr coming from x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'll be honest I went off rosie but it look like she kinda turned her life around. People are always gonna remember her for being a c**t tho. I think they r trying to rile her to turn it back again. I hope she stays this nice wee woman shes turned into. Shes worked hard
Not the only one. Their voices but more so Coles are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I feel Cole us very controlling and is the driving force behind this. Found out last night tho that catfish also contacted Cherine and Paula Stark for the program. Probably stalking social medias for stories. Paula declined tho. Dont know if cherine still went on. Scottish Tiktok eh? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
It wasn't even cherines story to tell. She said she transferred this "jaxon" money well she would then know the name of the account holder ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It wasn't even cherines story to tell. She said she transferred this "jaxon" money well she would then know the name of the account holder ffs.
This cherine she seems to lie constantly 🤣🤣. Been on tv before also. Was on bodyshockers series 2 episode 5 I think about tattoos and piercings. She was just plain cher on there tho 🤣🤣.

I don’t think anyone jumped on Lollypop89 Aka Cole or Abbie. They came on here telling us that what was being said was not true only to be proved wrong 🤷🏻!

Also the backtracking of Lollypop89 is similar standard behaviour of the 2 rats trying to cover their narcissism and lies.

Just remember when they first started TT they bullied kids U13 of age several time when they commented something they didn’t like.

Reactions: 9
Iv just commented on her post telling her the obsessiveness, regarding her and the bump is getting abit cringey now.She replied to me saying 'Wtf are u talking about',LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This cherine she seems to lie constantly 🤣🤣. Been on tv before also. Was on bodyshockers series 2 episode 5 I think about tattoos and piercings. She was just plain cher on there tho 🤣🤣.
Cherine needs a thread of her own! Such a liar and it’s all coming out now

• Haha
Cherine needs a thread of her own! Such a liar and it’s all coming out now
Yip defo. Vids of her walking on ppls graves also recorded her grans funeral even seen right into the hole in the ground. Someone jumped from 18k followers to 28k in 2 days but only 100 likes on a vid and 40 comments. Is it possible to buy followers on tiktok. Lying that she was singing in a vid wen its clearly not her. All the hospital vids one min laying in bed cant breathe next dancing about like a fud. I knew days b4 her last hospital visit that it was on the cards cause she couldn't hack the truth ppl were exposing her.

• Haha
Yip defo. Vids of her walking on ppls graves also recorded her grans funeral even seen right into the hole in the ground. Someone jumped from 18k followers to 28k in 2 days but only 100 likes on a vid and 40 comments. Is it possible to buy followers on tiktok. Lying that she was singing in a vid wen its clearly not her. All the hospital vids one min laying in bed cant breathe next dancing about like a fud. I knew days b4 her last hospital visit that it was on the cards cause she couldn't hack the truth ppl were exposing her.
I need this thread to happen, she's so fame hungry will go on anything to get famous, now thinks she's famous, the false voice, the competitions, the fake hospital visits (there's no way them tubes were connected to her in anyway, as Rosie said she bought them on Amazon) She needs too put the phone down and get a real job. Like the Wee Guy and Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Little trip past their dirty little barber shop and well what can I say the place was dead not one single person in the place and they were stood round doing nothing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I need this thread to happen, she's so fame hungry will go on anything to get famous, now thinks she's famous, the false voice, the competitions, the fake hospital visits (there's no way them tubes were connected to her in anyway, as Rosie said she bought them on Amazon) She needs too put the phone down and get a real job. Like the Wee Guy and Abbie.
Could you imagine as a nurse or doctor, trying to treat a patient and they are too busy on Tiktok or social media. I remember last year Cherine in hospital and she was pissed because a nurse complained about her being live or doing videos. Should be a ban when in hospital on live streaming. No respect for other patients who may be more I'll and needing peace . Also just seen "the wee guy and abbie" spat my tea everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Whos she. I've never heard of her

I commented earlier on their tiktok and told them to stop lying that people ask who's the real mum. As they tell us nearly every day that it's coles egg she's carrying. I then told them it's boring. They blocked me 😄🤣😂

• Haha
I don’t think anyone jumped on Lollypop89 Aka Cole or Abbie. They came on here telling us that what was being said was not true only to be proved wrong 🤷🏻!

Also the backtracking of Lollypop89 is similar standard behaviour of the 2 rats trying to cover their narcissism and lies.

Just remember when they first started TT they bullied kids U13 of age several time when they commented something they didn’t like.
No it was a misunderstanding. It was said that they stole money from the charity live or whatever it was they did. I thought they was all about the charity with the button where people donate straight to the charity, I didn’t know that they were on about the Raffles they used to do.

Reactions: 3
Right folks back after wee hoilday hows everyone on tattle well all i can say is after catching up on the famous pair of clowns is what a joke. Don't want to tell people where there going but they use the hashtag and tell people. Well i knew where they were as they decided to all arrive at the same place well i tell you this what an embarrassment they are and they more pathetic in person that wee rat holding that bump evan the folk didnt give a tit few people sais the same. They are embarrassing and i see the videos are up sid see them recording surprise shawty i was there 🤣😂 they truly belive they are something.

• Haha
Right folks back after wee hoilday hows everyone on tattle well all i can say is after catching up on the famous pair of clowns is what a joke. Don't want to tell people where there going but they use the hashtag and tell people. Well i knew where they were as they decided to all arrive at the same place well i tell you this what an embarrassment they are and they more pathetic in person that wee rat holding that bump evan the folk didnt give a tit few people sais the same. They are embarrassing and i see the videos are up sid see them recording surprise shawty i was there 🤣😂 they truly belive they are something.
Cole is so fame hungry is shocking

No it was a misunderstanding. It was said that they stole money from the charity live or whatever it was they did. I thought they was all about the charity with the button where people donate straight to the charity, I didn’t know that they were on about the Raffles they used to do.
What's this about charity money? What happened? Did they take it

how fake and cringe tho. All their content is baby bump and its boring. Cole is so fame hungry its embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Cole is so fame hungry is shocking

What's this about charity money? What happened? Did they take it
Yes they did take money it has already been discussed about the situation the pair were doing a charity live ( before the button ) she used to write people names down on paper and the money was put into there bank and the money did not go to charity they kept the money and used it for ivf as well as the bank of rat boys mum. cole stole money from employees from her old work

Is its just me or is that rub the belly song annoying anybody else coz they are just doing the same crappy videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.