Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella63D&G

Long time reader but after reading the post about restaurant staff thought I’d share my story about them. My brother his wife and kids were at the same restaurant when my 3 year old nephew fell over near Abbie & Cole and Abbie’s kids table ( Cole wasn’t at the table at this point) Abbie stood up to help him up and my brother went over to collect him... they were just generally chatting about kids when Cole grab my brother shoulder and shouted she’s married in his face waving her wedding ring hand around. My brother walked away shaking his head laughing this seemed to rile Cole up she called over a waitress and tried to get my brother and family kick out of the restaurant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Vol 2 for those who want to comment about this pair of most fake annoying scammers who are just desperate for money and fame. Feel like she has been pregnant for ever!! Na Na Niiiiii
Enjoy ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Congratulations on the second thread! I've been hear since thread one page two 😊
*I fucking hate these two...
"NIcole is a rat
*Abbie's kids look NOTHING like that rat!
*Abbie still shags men
Have a good day you mad lot XxXx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've heard that Cole is trying to talk Abbie into making the kids stay at their dad's for a month when the baby is born and then only having them every other weekend so they can " have proper family time just the 3 of them" So much for the 2 kids being like your own eh Cole!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Emzykins

VIP Member
These two irritate me so much. The video where Cole ran up the stairs because Abbie said her belly had grown is so staged and pathetic. I can’t bring myself to watch their catfish episode because I know it’s just all a bunch of shit!

Reactions: 15

Booboo76

VIP Member
I’m so glad these two have a thread, they pop up on my fy page on TikTok and every time I see them I get a weird vibe from them, I’ve not watched many of their vids mainly because they’re just absolute cringe, but after reading this thread they seem like a right pair of dicks, so looking forward to more tea 🤡🤣🤪

Reactions: 14
The money raised for their charity’s had a button that made it go straight to charity, TikTok has that feature so no one can just take the money. The other charity live showed them donating it online and the confirmation. It’s all documented on their videos. If you scroll back you’ll see.
Ok Cole calm down 😂😂! Nice to see you have joined tattle.
Question- where is the money????

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mark2634

Hi everyone. Im new a poster here on this thread and just need to type my experince with these 2 people.

I am from their home town and know many people who habe had very shoddy haitcuts from their barber shop. Although they believe they are the best in the country by the way they act.

The main thing thay I wanted to say though is how disgusting their behaviour is when out in liblic snd their sense of entitlement.
I work in a retsarant jn the down and have previously had to ask cole amd abbie to leave due to the way they aggressively spoke to other staff and demanded sauces and immediately acted like everyone but themselves were in the wrong. They neee to learn that they don't get things unless they ask. They act so entitled.

What tipped me to ask them to leave though was how loudly they were whilst not only sirrounded by lots of children but also sat at a table with their own. The language they were using was vile. Not to mention the pictures of male privage parts they were showong each other photos of in the middle of a family restaurant!!!!

They act like they are the only gay couple in the world yet still looked at those photos!

They have been frequently since that day and continue to be rude and demand everything and expect everyone to be nice to then when they act in such a disgusting way.

Sorry for the change of topic and long post but this is my first and i needed to share my hatred

• Wow

free nikki

Honestly these two have less charisma and character than Gareth Gates promoting his coconut tea range. Shocking

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Vo2 haha yeah i noticed cole said she wanted to go all out for the gender reveal fireworks n all that crap abbie ment to be postings via facebook today to update about the whole bleed situation and all this. Last night i couldn't count how many times she had to show off that scan photo 4 photos but anybody else gets 2 if your lucky. Also abbie can do everything else but clean i the barber shop wee josh is left to do it but she can go near farm animals.
Let me guess, she had a bleed and panicked.
There we go, no need for Abbie to update us. I think most of us have had bleeds at some point during pregnancy/ttc. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has suffered a loss ❤ I just get fed up of people like them who have to document every single minor detail.

• Heart

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Their live last night filled with bleeding, shitting and Nicole acting dumb. No we don’t require an update on your 6 million platforms and stop making out you only do it because people are worried about you. It’s for the money honey!!!! Only people that send expensive gifts on TikTok get a thank you. Some poor sod sent 400 roses and they never even said thanks. Shocking but not surprised.

• Haha
  • Sad

freyalily

So I’m a couple of days ahead of them pregnancy wise, and have been in and out of hospital with hg. I can tell you now I cannot film videos or even stand makeup and I used to wear make up daily. So the sickness stuff is annoying when there actually people out there actually stuffering. Seems very fake

Reactions: 12

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
So I've just watched the sick in a lay by vid. 1 not one bit of makeup out of place after she was supposedly sick.any time im sick my eyes water a bit and streak eyeliner or mascara.or round my mouth after I wipe it with a tissue foundation will come off a bit. 2 looked like rubbish from their KFC that was in the paper bag 3 not one bit of sickness over the bag she somehow managed to aim right into the bag from standing in the lay by. 3,oops looks like the kids nearly forgot their lines wen asked if they were put off their food both said no then quickly changed to yes. So fkn fake all she has done is moan about pregnancy symptoms I was sick all the way thru with my son but I didn't complain because it took us 6 years to get pregnant and have him so was just so happy. Get a fkn grip ya pair of cows there are ppl watching who would love to be in your shoes and have a baby!!

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
She couldn't get out of bed to take kids to school at beginning of pregnancy cause she felt unwell. I have Multiple sclerosis rheumatoid arthritis can barely walk without falling and bad anxiety i have panic attacks i take my kids to school keep my house spotless was working until i was advised to leave as i was falling and scalded myself with hot water someone get me a fkn medal 🏅 🤣🤣 no its just what u do when you have a family to care for. Get off ur arses clean ur house go to work ur pregnant not disabled and get a grip. Sorry guys had a shit day so I'm a tad annoyed lol hope u r all having a nice day 🥰❤

• Heart

Laney35

Chatty Member
Wtf is the mince tik tok vidoe all about put all the mince in the pan at once ya clown. Also making matters worse when you touched it then put your hands to your face! I know it’s all a set up but my god are folk that gullible??

The latest video….! :sick:…. Does Abbie have a tattoo on her leg that is of ‘bear’? I found out I miscarried at 8 weeks and the way they have documented absolutely everything so early gives me the fear! Honestly just fuck off and grow up. You’ve highlighted IVF and it has worked for you. We don’t need to hear anymore! I honestly feel for the people who think these melts are genuine and nice! I also feel a bit sorry for Abbie she seems under so much control!

Cole's lack of respect to say that her step daughter said such a thing is off the scale.
If true (i highly doubt) that kids dad is going to be hurt.
Even just making the comment on a live is probably caused their relationship to be damaged.
Cole you twisted human- kids are not toys for you against people you don't like. Grow up and
stop being a manipulative monster.

Also can anyone answer how out of their 1+million followers they only manage 1k on lives? Just doesn't add up

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
These two really are a couple of clowns!!! That rat wants a kid fame and money just so happens Abbie is that thick she has went along with it. She wants to wake the hell up and start looking after the two she has and see that horrible rat is just using her. Who lets a woman with all her past medical history go through another labour. You want one that bad hen you carry it! The lies are getting worse but are becoming more obvious.