Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found that video and watched it back and she says a blush nude pink. So maybe go and watch it. Just like you all get your info from watching them constantly, I’m suprised you’re suprised at me remembering how she described it. Also I can see it’s a blush pink as I have one similar I had for a wedding 😂🙈. And no the bride didn’t mind lol.
I am not surprised you remembered as it was out of your own trap! I will say Abbie it’s great you are giving us so much content for our thread you have even started going away and doing your homework 👏🏻👏🏻 all be it went from blush pink to blush nude pink and took you to long to work out we need quicker results if your going to stay.
But really you could have any colour of your rainbow but you wanted that one. One you needed to ask if it was ok to wear. You want to be the centre of attention along with your man baby!! Can I just say the dress was bowking anyway. Adidas no fix you and your wee pal up some outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not surprised you remembered as it was out of your own trap! I will say Abbie it’s great you are giving us so much content for our thread you have even started going away and doing your homework 👏🏻👏🏻 all be it went from blush pink to blush nude pink and took you to long to work out we need quicker results if your going to stay.
But really you could have any colour of your rainbow but you wanted that one. One you needed to ask if it was ok to wear. You want to be the centre of attention along with your man baby!! Can I just say the dress was bowking anyway. Adidas no fix you and your wee pal up some outfits?
Hilarious!
Man baby was in love with herself as she was walking down that path at the Easterbrook!
Wonder if she let her flaps hang oot under the kilt like a true scotsperson 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She lite

She literally shows us it on a live and said “it’s definitely not white it’s more a blush pink.”
So yeah just because you don’t hear something doesn’t means it’s not been said.
All aboard lollypop89 - Abbie & Cole facts/ truth train the facts and truth are very stretched and sometimes I need to go back and watch exactly what I have said and make some of the crap up to hide that they are stealing lying chavs.

So you are saying you went back and watched a live to get your information?? Is it not the creator who records their own live incase they get banned 🤔🤨!

• Haha
All aboard lollypop89 - Abbie & Cole facts/ truth train the facts and truth are very stretched and sometimes I need to go back and watch exactly what I have said and make some of the crap up to hide that they are stealing lying chavs.

So you are saying you went back and watched a live to get your information?? Is it not the creator who records their own live incase they get banned 🤔🤨!
Omg that stupid dont act suspicious thing just came into my mind 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just because Abbie says something it doesn’t mean it’s true 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yes true but I do have eyes and can see colour 😂

No. I went on their insta and re watched the video they uploaded about it. It wasn’t that hard to find. Just like the person who print screened it and put it in this thread…they also found it but looking at insta. Weird that eh. But you didn’t pull them up on it.

😂😂 you really are obsessed. You think that someone who’s got an opinion different from yours is Cole and Abbie 🤣🤣. Knowing what’s said is because I’ve watched a lot of their lives and I remember.

Also..
I remember her saying on live about it being blush pink and not white as people was asking if it was white. Then when I went to look at the Instagram video she said it was a blush nude pink. You’re not going to trip me up with anything. I’ve got nothing to hide. I’m not cole or Abbie I just commented as I’ve been here since thread 1 and thought it was time something was said.

Last edited:

No. I went on their insta and re watched the video they uploaded about it. It wasn’t that hard to find. Just like the person who print screened it and put it in this thread…they also found it but looking at insta. Weird that eh. But you didn’t pull them up on it.

😂😂 you really are obsessed. You think that someone who’s got an opinion different from yours is Cole and Abbie 🤣🤣. Knowing what’s said is because I’ve watched a lot of their lives and I remember.
If you didn’t have eyes you would be blind! 👩🏻‍🦯
I never once said it was Nicole!! Did I?? I told you before hen I am obsessed with letting the general public know about you dirty little fakes!! Starting to think you are are maybe obsessed with me 😘😘 I seem to be the focus of most of your responses here and on your lives! Flattered but no my type! Trip you up with them big feet of yours? 🤣 don’t need to I know who you are and it has taken you nearly 6 month to comment on here with “the facts” you have told us what the colour of her dress was that is it. You came on here thinking we were like how you see your followers gullible and thick that believe your tit well we are not!!! So fake waddle along now Tulisa 👋🏻👋🏻 And take your man baby with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Also..
I remember her saying on live about it being blush pink and not white as people was asking if it was white. Then when I went to look at the Instagram video she said it was a blush nude pink. You’re not going to trip me up with anything. I’ve got nothing to hide. I’m not cole or Abbie I just commented as I’ve been here since thread 1 and thought it was time something was said.
She might have said it was blush nide pink doesnt matter still looks like a wedding dress!! Not everyone wears pure white to a wedding. And they must have known it would have been an issue!

Regardless of colour, the dress looked bridal or at least like something a member of the bridal party might be wearing. A bridesmaid could have been wearing something similar!
It was a beautiful dress, but it takes a lot of confidence to wear something like that to someone else's wedding. If the bride said it was fine then, fair enough, but I suspect other guests will have remarked privately about it.

Reactions: 8

Also..
Not being funny but if you aren’t either dumb or dumber and only a follower or fan of theirs why you on a thread like this? These threads aren’t for the delusional cult followers.

Also you have been here from thread 1 but only now defending them? What about the posts about how disrespectful Cole is to the kids father the affairs the stealing the lying why not defend against these post??

Here what I think this is Cole and or Abbie and people are seeing these threads about you and seeing how narcissistic and nothing you say ever adds up. You can’t afford to keep buying the followers you are losing so have come on here to try justify your horrible Behaviour.

• Heart
If you didn’t have eyes you would be blind! 👩🏻‍🦯
I never once said it was Nicole!! Did I?? I told you before hen I am obsessed with letting the general public know about you dirty little fakes!! Starting to think you are are maybe obsessed with me 😘😘 I seem to be the focus of most of your responses here and on your lives! Flattered but no my type! Trip you up with them big feet of yours? 🤣 don’t need to I know who you are and it has taken you nearly 6 month to comment on here with “the facts” you have told us what the colour of her dress was that is it. You came on here thinking we were like how you see your followers gullible and thick that believe your tit well we are not!!! So fake waddle along now Tulisa 👋🏻👋🏻 And take your man baby with you.
Omg soo funny they just posted on tt hii guys they did this before remember on lives they would drop tattle comments and it was always yours honestly lassies You need to try and keep up tattle knows first about everything and lollypop89 it was me that put it on here about her dress so here another one of you im posting. Do you think this funny your being a little bit pathetic i think you need to find new content love

Surprise the message on here and a video on TikTok go up minutes apart.
Exactly

Attachments

I'll say something tho every big event or where dressing up is required, Abbie changes her outfit. That kilt of Coles which I find horrid( that's just my opinion tho) starting from their wedding, then the calendar shoot, and another shoot for some other crap. Weddings. She has that kilt on. At least abbie somewhat changes her outfit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Look if they were smashing out excellent content out I would understand people liking them. But it’s piss poor lazy content. She thinks sticking her horse teeth out and putting a random audio over a video is magical. Honestly who is coming home from work or what kid/teen is watching that and thinking WOW such great content when’s the next video.

isn’t it strange that most their content is Inta or FB even though their millions of followers are on TT….oh no wait better pay.

Saying they don’t have time to make videos then sit on Lives for hours on end.

Reactions: 8
Omg soo funny they just posted on tt hii guys they did this before remember on lives they would drop tattle comments and it was always yours honestly lassies You need to try and keep up tattle knows first about everything and lollypop89 it was me that put it on here about her dress so here another one of you im posting. Do you think this funny your being a little bit pathetic i think you need to find new content love

Exactly
Yeah tattle always knows first huns like when we broke the news of your cash cow before you told your followers. Furious that you had not even told the kids but then you flash about scan pictures before showing you kids. You can’t come on here a complain about the truth being told. 🙈

It's the comments from "fans " that get me lol people who they have never met saying oh I'm crying here. Or I cant wait til baby is here etc. But I've always said the comment that really got to me was the kids look like Cole. I actually commend those kids dad. I've never heard him come on and refute her allegations. He probably could bring them down with some revelations. Can see Cole hates him and is extremely jealous of him 🤣🤣🤣. Cant understand grown women fawning over 2 women who are using them as a cash cows and need the admiration and attention. But listen, if that were a perfect marriage, they shouldn't need attention from anyone else. To me it's all a sham, and as catfish said their marriage is in trouble but now they r having a baby. Yeah a baby fixes everything.poor kids 😔😔

This threads brilliant, glad Cherie and Cathydoll was discussed. Rosie is really disliking her at the moment and Rosie doesnt look like someone you get on the wrong side of.

Reactions: 5
Well they just posted guess what a pregnancy update 🤣🤣🤣 and she was sick this morning and another crappy video thanks for the update i was actually getting a bit worried there ken yous are getting paid and were no evan getting an up date 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This threads brilliant, glad Cherie and Cathydoll was discussed. Rosie is really disliking her at the moment and Rosie doesnt look like someone you get on the wrong side of.
This thread is amazing just wee lollypop89 think they are getting a bit pissed off were not backing down tattle will never back down no to them anyway 🤣

Aye love to reply on tattle to 🤣🤣🤣

If you watch tt and listen to pregnancy update she was sick this morning but on this post is few and far between 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.