Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they just posted guess what a pregnancy update 🤣🤣🤣 and she was sick this morning and another crappy video thanks for the update i was actually getting a bit worried there ken yous are getting paid and were no evan getting an up date 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is amazing just wee lollypop89 think they are getting a bit pissed off were not backing down tattle will never back down no to them anyway 🤣

Aye love to reply on tattle to 🤣🤣🤣

If you watch tt and listen to pregnancy update she was sick this morning but on this post is few and far between 🤣
#dailyblog!!!! Really???? I hope no 🥱 Nearly fell asleep reading them hash tags. Think Harry Potter books are shorter than this rabble up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cole just been on live saying dont take offence to all those that got pics with us in Blackpool but thanks to those that respected it was family time. Fkn family time? Uz were doing everything uz could to draw attention to urselfs fkn clowns

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Cole just been on live saying dont take offence to all those that got pics with us in Blackpool but thanks to those that respected it was family time. Fkn family time? Uz were doing everything uz could to draw attention to urselfs fkn clowns
I was half expecting a trip down south to the Smithys for extra views!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice wee sign off on the live. We have been truthful through out our whole journey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but that’s a lie though Rat boy! 🤥

• Haha
Didn't she call someone a fanny to

I was half expecting a trip down south to the Smithys for extra views!
They were planning to but think whats happened to them but they are planning on something next week when the kids are back

Nice wee sign off on the live. We have been truthful through out our whole journey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but that’s a lie though Rat boy! 🤥
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 truth always comes out in unexpected places

Reactions: 1
If you didn’t have eyes you would be blind! 👩🏻‍🦯
I never once said it was Nicole!! Did I?? I told you before hen I am obsessed with letting the general public know about you dirty little fakes!! Starting to think you are are maybe obsessed with me 😘😘 I seem to be the focus of most of your responses here and on your lives! Flattered but no my type! Trip you up with them big feet of yours? 🤣 don’t need to I know who you are and it has taken you nearly 6 month to comment on here with “the facts” you have told us what the colour of her dress was that is it. You came on here thinking we were like how you see your followers gullible and thick that believe your tit well we are not!!! So fake waddle along now Tulisa 👋🏻👋🏻 And take your man baby with you.
I don’t even look at the names when I read the comments I just press quote to reply to which ever comment I want to reply to but ok. What lives are you on about?? One I never go live and two I doubt we are friends on tick-tock

Not being funny but if you aren’t either dumb or dumber and only a follower or fan of theirs why you on a thread like this? These threads aren’t for the delusional cult followers.

Also you have been here from thread 1 but only now defending them? What about the posts about how disrespectful Cole is to the kids father the affairs the stealing the lying why not defend against these post??

Here what I think this is Cole and or Abbie and people are seeing these threads about you and seeing how narcissistic and nothing you say ever adds up. You can’t afford to keep buying the followers you are losing so have come on here to try justify your horrible Behaviour.
Because like many of you I don’t actually know the whole truth about every single aspect of their life so why would I comment on it? I’ve not seen Cole disrespect their dad so I clearly missed those lives hence why I’ve not commented on that. I don’t know anything about the stealing also why no commenting on it.

Omg soo funny they just posted on tt hii guys they did this before remember on lives they would drop tattle comments and it was always yours honestly lassies You need to try and keep up tattle knows first about everything and lollypop89 it was me that put it on here about her dress so here another one of you im posting. Do you think this funny your being a little bit pathetic i think you need to find new content love

Exactly
Do I think what is funny? And what content are you on about exactly? What are you on about about putting her dress on here and saying another one of you I’m posting. Make it make sense 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t even look at the names when I read the comments I just press quote to reply to which ever comment I want to reply to but ok. What lives are you on about?? One I never go live and two I doubt we are friends on tick-tock

Because like many of you I don’t actually know the whole truth about every single aspect of their life so why would I comment on it? I’ve not seen Cole disrespect their dad so I clearly missed those lives hence why I’ve not commented on that. I don’t know anything about the stealing also why no commenting on it.

Do I think what is funny? And what content are you on about exactly? What are you on about about putting her dress on here and saying another one of you I’m posting. Make it make sense 🙄🙄
My post didn't upload my fault lol if you have 5 mins just forget what you think and what you know bout them and just read through from the start fair enough u might no like what we say bout these pair but its the truth and that all this is about nothing wrong with just letting people see the truth like what people say about rosie bush or dan sprag or chelsey or banter queen or edan harvey ect its just letting people know the truth and see what these pair do that is lie they dobt like it when people onow the truth

Reactions: 2
My post didn't upload my fault lol if you have 5 mins just forget what you think and what you know bout them and just read through from the start fair enough u might no like what we say bout these pair but its the truth and that all this is about nothing wrong with just letting people see the truth like what people say about rosie bush or dan sprag or chelsey or banter queen or edan harvey ect its just letting people know the truth and see what these pair do that is lie they dobt like it when people onow the truth

I read it all from the first thread, to be fair I only read this thread and Edens as I saw a lot of cracks in Eden and then found her thread and was like oh people actually think the same as me so I was like this is quite eye-opening as I started to notice more more. I only messaged on here because I thought people were saying that they stole their money they raised for their charity lives they did, the one with the button to donate and I was just saying they couldn’t because it went straight to the charity kind of thing. I didn’t know people was on about the raffle they did. But I can promise I’m not Cole or Abbie. Just someone who likes to be nosy on their thread.

Reactions: 3
Ha she didnt care bout covid when was at walby farm park or go ape if you were that worried. And for cole if she was so protective over you then why hasn't she been and got her covid jag you absolutely fanny she been advised abbie not to get covid jag coz she pregnant but from a medical point there is no evidence of the jags affect in pregnancy yes you do tell your gp that you are pregnant and will explaine what other jag you might get. Anyway your changed your story again from insta really i think you beed to write down wot you say to show how scripted your life is . And protect your kids you never evan bothered watching your kids when you were busy doing a tt but you were happy enough for your mother to watch them and keep an eye on them while you make a crappy video for tt love. So you dumped your kids off to make a bit off money yeah brilliant abbie

I read it all from the first thread, to be fair I only read this thread and Edens as I saw a lot of cracks in Eden and then found her thread and was like oh people actually think the same as me so I was like this is quite eye-opening as I started to notice more more. I only messaged on here because I thought people were saying that they stole their money they raised for their charity lives they did, the one with the button to donate and I was just saying they couldn’t because it went straight to the charity kind of thing. I didn’t know people was on about the raffle they did. But I can promise I’m not Cole or Abbie. Just someone who likes to be nosy on their thread.
Fair enough but i sware down they stole that money it was before the whole button carry on cole didn't want to use ut as she wasnt sure how it worked to begin with i see your point i do but it wouldn't be posted on here for no reason all this thread is is to show people and make people understand that its all lies and making sure the truth does get said and have a laugh at dappy & tulisa there having there 60s of so called #fun were doing the same but in a way other people can read what these pair of clowns are like coz for example someone who followed them from the beginning and cant stand them find a thread reads it and be like you know what i had a feeling these are fake ken you have a right to say what you want but try and understand it from people who know them well enough and know the truth. They stole thay money to help with their ivf and years ago cole stole money from her old work the rest of the staff who worked in there knew what she done.

Yip called someone a fanny cant mind what it was for tho.
Think it was this comment here

Attachments

Last edited:
This threads brilliant, glad Cherie and Cathydoll was discussed. Rosie is really disliking her at the moment and Rosie doesnt look like someone you get on the wrong side of.
I'll be honest I went off rosie but it look like she kinda turned her life around. People are always gonna remember her for being a c**t tho. I think they r trying to rile her to turn it back again. I hope she stays this nice wee woman shes turned into. Shes worked hard

I'm sorry but surely I can't be the only one who cringes of abbie and Cole. Especially Cole. Cole is so fame hungry its unreal. Every single video is the same and due to being pregnant. It's like it's their only content now. And the new question trend is rubbish. They aren't the most asked questions cos they tell us nearly every single day

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but surely I can't be the only one who cringes of abbie and Cole. Especially Cole. Cole is so fame hungry its unreal. Every single video is the same and due to being pregnant. It's like it's their only content now. And the new question trend is rubbish. They aren't the most asked questions cos they tell us nearly every single day
Not the only one. Their voices but more so Coles are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I feel Cole us very controlling and is the driving force behind this. Found out last night tho that catfish also contacted Cherine and Paula Stark for the program. Probably stalking social medias for stories. Paula declined tho. Dont know if cherine still went on. Scottish Tiktok eh? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
@lollypop89 only reason why were saying its cole or abbie
Exactly

@lollypop89 only reason why were saying its cole or abbie
Exactly
Embarrassing aren't they

Not the only one. Their voices but more so Coles are like nails on a chalkboard to me. I feel Cole us very controlling and is the driving force behind this. Found out last night tho that catfish also contacted Cherine and Paula Stark for the program. Probably stalking social medias for stories. Paula declined tho. Dont know if cherine still went on. Scottish Tiktok eh? 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yeah cole is very controlling you can tell she's behind all their posts and tiktoks. She is so cringe and embarrassing

They're pathetic wanting this fame but then it's the fans feeding into their egos

They're pathetic wanting this fame but then it's the fans feeding into their egos
I think the "folliers" have a big part to play in all these platforms. Ready to defend the name and honour of the creator. Were all defending Del Kennedy at start of the year til they found out hes a sex offender and got 8 years I think. Changed their tune then. But this is what I'm saying, anyone can make a page get all these followers and they could be anyone really. So many liars and whatnot on every platform

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.